Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AMERO+ Latin American Common Currency [ASIC-resistant] [MASTERNODES]  (Read 3490 times)
AmeroPlus (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

the registration on the official website does not work, I have tried 5 times

Please follow this link and complete the registration form. (Leave the referral ID empty if you don't have one) It should be working.

which link you say, the captcha box does not work and after 5 attempts to register my ip has been blocked
Could you indicate which will be the reward of the masternodes? Are they working now or not?

Hi teosanaru, I can see that an account has been created with your username, try to login using this link https://ameroplus.org/log-in

About the rewards, the Block Reward Distribution: 50% to Masternodes, 50% to Miners, and no, they're not working yet, as we stated on the OP, we will be in ICO process untill 30/12, the new blockchain will be relaunched on January 1st, 2018.

It tells me that the user is not valid and has not been registered, so I tell you that the website has problems, I tried to register but it is impossible
Teosanru I owe you an apologize and a bounty for finding this bug, it was indeed a problem with our registration page, it stopped working some minutes ago, problem solved, please register an account and we will give you some AMX as a reward. Regards

Dev, I'm thankful for the reward you're going to give me but I got this error when I tried to register again:

the error in box I'm not a robot persists
It also tells me that my IP has been blocked

could you unlock my ip?

IP unlocked, can you try now?
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:23:25 PM

Please follow this link and complete the registration form. (Leave the referral ID empty if you don't have one) It should be working.

which link you say, the captcha box does not work and after 5 attempts to register my ip has been blocked
Could you indicate which will be the reward of the masternodes? Are they working now or not?

Hi teosanaru, I can see that an account has been created with your username, try to login using this link https://ameroplus.org/log-in

About the rewards, the Block Reward Distribution: 50% to Masternodes, 50% to Miners, and no, they're not working yet, as we stated on the OP, we will be in ICO process untill 30/12, the new blockchain will be relaunched on January 1st, 2018.

It tells me that the user is not valid and has not been registered, so I tell you that the website has problems, I tried to register but it is impossible
Teosanru I owe you an apologize and a bounty for finding this bug, it was indeed a problem with our registration page, it stopped working some minutes ago, problem solved, please register an account and we will give you some AMX as a reward. Regards

Dev, I'm thankful for the reward you're going to give me but I got this error when I tried to register again:

could you unlock my ip?

I could not register for the error in the box I am not a robot, that box does not work and does not allow the registration
teosanru

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:16:30 PM

could you unlock my ip?

Now I have been able to register Dev, can you send the reward that you have offered me?
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:17:34 PM

Teosanru, reward sent, thanks for your patience.
teosanru

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:18:40 PM

Is there an extra bonus for investing in the pre-ico?
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

Besides the price that is lower than the actual price of the ICO? We are offering NFC cards for those buying 1000 amx or more, but to be honest, the card won't be usefull if you are not in Latin America because we plan to distribute the cards and most importantly, the PoS terminals through latin american countries, specially to border cities in Latin America.

After the ICO, we will start distributing these cards on Latin American countries with PoS terminals. If you visit us Latin America you can request your card and we will give you one for every 1000 amx purchased during the ICO, after the ICO the cards will have another price.

AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

We haven't announced our cards on the website nor the ICO OP because it will be intended for the Latin American markets and everybody will complain about it but our main target will be Latin America, then we can expand to another countries but we would like to focus on LatAm in the meantime, specially considering that Visa/Mastercard are no longer allowing services like Xapo/Wirex/AdvCash to provide more cards to LatAm,so we need to look for an alternative, so the solution Amero+ provides to latinamericans is this card, turn your btc/eth/xxx into Ameros and use our card.
danielmnb1

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

i want buy now amero , how???
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

i want buy now amero , how???

To buy ameros you need to register an account, acces your account and you will se the payment methods available, we use CoinPayments as our payment processor so you can pay using most cryptocurrencies and PayPal, if you need to buy ameros with Fiat you can contact one of our dealers in Latam, you will se their contact details on your account.
teosanru

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:54:58 PM

Besides the price that is lower than the actual price of the ICO? We are offering NFC cards for those buying 1000 amx or more, but to be honest, the card won't be usefull if you are not in Latin America because we plan to distribute the cards and most importantly, the PoS terminals through latin american countries, specially to border cities in Latin America.

After the ICO, we will start distributing these cards on Latin American countries with PoS terminals. If you visit us Latin America you can request your card and we will give you one for every 1000 amx purchased during the ICO, after the ICO the cards will have another price.

How good I am in Latin America
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:15:48 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey, that's great, were are you from? We have dealers in Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico and Paraguay. We need to get to more countries.
teosanru

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:02 PM

[/quote]

Hey, that's great, were are you from? We have dealers in Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico and Paraguay. We need to get to more countries.
[/quote]
Colombia

Are these cards debit or are they gift cards?
excuse my ignorance
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:58:57 PM

[/quote]
Colombia

excuse my ignorance

[/quote]

They are NFC cards, that will work with Points of Sales programmed to read only those cards, our plan is to distribute 1000 PoS terminals on the fist stage (Q1 2018), and 2 ATM cashiers on each capital and border cities in Latam. 
teosanru

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:02:24 PM

Colombia

excuse my ignorance

[/quote]

They are NFC cards, that will work with Points of Sales programmed to read only those cards, our plan is to distribute 1000 PoS terminals on the fist stage (Q1 2018), and 2 ATM cashiers on each capital and border cities in Latam. 
[/quote]

this includes Bogota D.C.?
LopkupHAchEnK

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:06:39 PM

Sorry dev, may i ask .. Is there a bounty or airdrop project in this post?
Maybe I can do it .. If there really is.
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:30:11 PM

Sorry dev, may i ask .. Is there a bounty or airdrop project in this post?
Maybe I can do it .. If there really is.

Sorry Lopkup.... We are going to publish our bounty campaign tomorrow, we are working on the details for a signature and traslation campaigns. please be patient.
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:31:14 PM

Colombia

excuse my ignorance

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously Bogota, we currently have a dealer on Medellin, please contact me on Whatsapp or telegram so we can discuss about a representation in Bogota.
teosanru

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

Colombia

excuse my ignorance

[/quote]

Obviously Bogota, we currently have a dealer on Medellin, please contact me on Whatsapp or telegram so we can discuss about a representation in Bogota.
[/quote]

I will contact you via telegram is the same user that I have here on BTT

What is your user in telegram?
AlexaUA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:42:24 AM

Great team, hope its project will be very popular. Thanks devs for easy swap coin from amero to amero+. I will set up my masternode asap. Good luck.
Meandros555

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:24:41 AM

Will there be an airdrop campaign planned for the future?
thanx and good luck with the project
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: