Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I m looking for an exchange Platform script  (Read 1699 times)
googlenews (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:14:22 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 04:55:10 PM by googlenews

HI Community

Now i have full licence to run an exchange in my country.

can someone tell me where can i find a software exchange, similar to poloniex or bitrex. or any whitelabel like alphapoint .
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:44:54 AM

HI Community

can someone tell me where can i find a software exchange, similar to poloniex or bitrex. or any whitelabel like alphapoint .

can give us more information about meaning  of software exchange , and licence

if you need to exchange to bitcoins you can use localbitcoins , paxful and use this site to get cheap bitcoins.

recommended zazarb   

if you want some one to design exchange site ask in service section

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:04:01 PM

HI Community

if you need to exchange to bitcoins you can use localbitcoins , paxful and use this site to get cheap bitcoins.

recommended zazarb   

The OP wants to run an exchange platform business and he has a premission from the authorities in his country to launch such business.I think that "software exchange" is a completely wrong term.OP,you are looking for an exchange platform script,i guess.You will need a pretty good hosting and domain name and a pretty big budget for design,programming and advertising your exchange platform.
The competition is insane and i wish you good luck,OP.

FATechnologies

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

HI Community

Here you go, sent you a PM
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

Bro.... my advice is develop a exchange with a good developer , who is well known by ur self. Since you working with money need to know the developer well. And you will need to update exchange time to time. So hire a developer for long term
googlenews (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:06:02 PM

HI Community

recommended zazarb   

The OP wants to run an exchange platform business and he has a premission from the authorities in his country to launch such business.I think that "software exchange" is a completely wrong term.OP,you are looking for an exchange platform script,i guess.You will need a pretty good hosting and domain name and a pretty big budget for design,programming and advertising your exchange platform.
Yes i changed the title. its an exchange Platform script.
Bro.... my advice is develop a exchange with a good developer , who is well known by ur self. Since you working with money need to know the developer well. And you will need to update exchange time to time. So hire a developer for long term
Thanks for your sugestion"cryptoimal86
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:35:33 PM

HI Community

recommended zazarb   

You could take your chances and buy one of the following scripts  here ->

http://posserver.com/product/cryptocurrency-trading-platform/ / http://posserver.com/product/realtime-bitcoin-p2p-crypto-currency-exchange-commercial-grade/

I bought the first one but haven't had the time to use it yet, buy at your own risk.

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:28:52 PM

If you want you can check out this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2339748.0.
But this is not an altcoin exchange script. Its a bitcoin exchange script. If you want to add altcoins to this script just tell the developer of this site.
 I hope they will help you regarding that matter. I haven't used this script. So don't know how secured it will be. But the developer claims its 100 percent secure script.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
scriptdaddy

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:56:11 PM

HI Community

recommended zazarb   

You could take your chances and buy one of the following scripts  here ->

http://posserver.com/product/cryptocurrency-trading-platform/ / http://posserver.com/product/realtime-bitcoin-p2p-crypto-currency-exchange-commercial-grade/

I bought the first one but haven't had the time to use it yet, buy at your own risk.

this script seems not bad. The backdoor is a big problem
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:27:23 AM

HI Community

I feel as though you massively underestimate the amount of time and effort that goes into developing an exchange. Poloniex and Bitrex did not simply download a script and run it to put their websites up. They spent thousands of hours with many people to develop what you see today. If you want a website like Poloniex, you will need to spend several million dollars on developers to get it running. Unless of course you have a team that is willing to work for free. Then once you've finished development, you need to build trust and a user base. It takes daily updates, customer service, and understanding each and every coin that you add to your exchange. I'm not trying to discourage you, but you have a long road ahead. I would start by trying to get some developers who are willing to work with you for an equity stake in the platform.
mikeoneal

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

Love Bitcoin

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:36:06 AM

HI Community

I feel as though you massively underestimate the amount of time and effort that goes into developing an exchange. Poloniex and Bitrex did not simply download a script and run it to put their websites up. They spent thousands of hours with many people to develop what you see today. If you want a website like Poloniex, you will need to spend several million dollars on developers to get it running. Unless of course you have a team that is willing to work for free. Then once you've finished development, you need to build trust and a user base. It takes daily updates, customer service, and understanding each and every coin that you add to your exchange. I'm not trying to discourage you, but you have a long road ahead. I would start by trying to get some developers who are willing to work with you for an equity stake in the platform.

NO, you dont need several million to get an exchange. you can get a whitelabel like alphapoint

English to hebrew & chinese translation
mariababosa

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

check this draglet.com
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:55:46 PM

Recently one of my clients for online marketing asked me similar question.
I spoke with developers and they said the development of such site can cost from 5000 USD to 5 mil.
I think to make something like Bittrex would be very expensive
Just in case I can put your in touch with these developers.

STRAKS

Activity: 103
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:05:46 PM

What country do you live in? There are not that many countries yet that require licensing from what I have seen, based off of my research.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

What country do you live in? There are not that many countries yet that require licensing from what I have seen, based off of my research.

the truth is that all countries want to somehow rip you off with their licenses, doesnt matter what you do, the problem is that the states themselves are not a signature for trustworthyness,

for example a license from simbabwe would be an indication that this exchange is being pressured out by the regime.

there was recently a case where 3 brasilian students wanted to sell t-shirts and they have spent an entire year to collect all necessary licenses.

the license system has come into existance dencentrally, not centrally, and its main driving force is the greed to cash in on all those that want to start a business.

if we cant fix this issue we will only have the rich and established elites beeing able to found new exchanges, and new businesses, while the licensing system ripps of all those that want to start a business.

regards

mikeoneal

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

Love Bitcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:29:02 PM

Hire a good dev to build this exchange platform for you or you can check this one
Alphapoint.com

English to hebrew & chinese translation
nipol

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

We are looking for software to organize a cryptocurrency exchange (have a look at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2488439.0 )

And we will be very grateful for the advices and links!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Adriane14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Revolution of Power

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

Why buy a script with a backdoor just hire a developer who are loyal.

Satoshi Nakamoto's Shadow
nipol

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

We don't have a lot of time... Sad
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:13:06 PM

We don't have a lot of time... Sad

I'm sorry to say, but if you don't have the time to make a secure and well engineered exchange, you should not be making one at all. It's really that simple.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: