Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG (BItcoin-Gold) Will be the Next BCH - Like it or Not it Will Happen  (Read 694 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:35:04 AM

Where is the wallet bitcoin gold?

Elvis has left the building, and he took your dog, and your money too.
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:39:44 AM

Remember PPL don't care about PPL here its all a scam the entire ALT UNIVERSE of CRYPTO is a scam, and nobody will care or admit reality until it all vanishes.

But in the meantime ride the wave, enjoy the show.

BIG-BROTHER is slow, they telegraph their moves, if you start to see storys about BTG in the MSM you will know its happening.

If U pay attention to recent, the PRESS has been very silent about this SCAM

They talked endlessly about the 'fork' and launch, ...

The MSM is very much a part of the BTG SCAM

Thus I think very soon, they will start SHILLING BTG as "BITCOIN GOLD"

To the Moon, ...

For instance, in despite of the enormity of this fraud not a mention of Jack Liao and his 100k BTG windfall (8,000 pre-mine blocks), OMERTA the mafia and their MSM lapdogs are silent, until told to bark.

CHINA-ASIC is Ashkenazi Xian, they are NEW WORLD ORDER.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

To jack liao / Jihan Wu, and Jack Ma I quote Sun Tzu "Know yourself, and know your enemy" The weakness of the chinese billionaires is that they think the BITCOIN community is a bunch of idiots, they may be right, however I hope their wrong.
Why Jack Ma is there?, Well not everyone is idiot lol, I think the mistake of these Greedy Chinese Businessmen is they didn't even consider the other investors which mostly of them are not tech savvy , They just pumped BCH and expecting that they will attract investors from BCH which happened yet not enough to make BCH superior than BTC in terms of price. Some of the investors see Bitcoin as an Investment without even checking the technology behind it. Another Mistake of them is they didn't even build a strong community  and didn't created enough Buzz on Mainstream media to backed that BCH Pumping, well, Try harder Greedy Chinese Businessmen.
xzip

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:30:31 PM

Where is the wallet bitcoin gold?

You can find the official wallet here https://bitcoingold.org/downloads/
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:39:42 PM

Why all the btg hate? Y'all got no luv for btg?! Team green gots a damn decent coin to mine now. I was getting tired mining shitcoins.
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:28:47 AM

To jack liao / Jihan Wu, and Jack Ma I quote Sun Tzu "Know yourself, and know your enemy" The weakness of the chinese billionaires is that they think the BITCOIN community is a bunch of idiots, they may be right, however I hope their wrong.
Why Jack Ma is there?, Well not everyone is idiot lol, I think the mistake of these Greedy Chinese Businessmen is they didn't even consider the other investors which mostly of them are not tech savvy , They just pumped BCH and expecting that they will attract investors from BCH which happened yet not enough to make BCH superior than BTC in terms of price. Some of the investors see Bitcoin as an Investment without even checking the technology behind it. Another Mistake of them is they didn't even build a strong community  and didn't created enough Buzz on Mainstream media to backed that BCH Pumping, well, Try harder Greedy Chinese Businessmen.

ahh because BITMAIN is behind the KLUSTERFUCK ( aka BCH-BTG ), and ALIBABA ( runs all the BITMAIN c front ends )

Just like this site all RAN by AMAZON,

Nothing see, move along,

JACK MA is the "Amazon" of CHINA, if its sold, if it has a website or a webstore, Jack Ma's hand is on it,

JACK MA  knows that ALIBABA will be accepting BITCOIN int the future, so why not control it now?
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:24:36 AM

Why Jack Ma is there?, Well not everyone is idiot lol, I think the mistake of these Greedy Chinese Businessmen is they didn't even consider the other investors which mostly of them are not tech savvy , They just pumped BCH and expecting that they will attract investors from BCH which happened yet not enough to make BCH superior than BTC in terms of price. Some of the investors see Bitcoin as an Investment without even checking the technology behind it. Another Mistake of them is they didn't even build a strong community  and didn't created enough Buzz on Mainstream media to backed that BCH Pumping, well, Try harder Greedy Chinese Businessmen.

ahh because BITMAIN is behind the KLUSTERFUCK ( aka BCH-BTG ), and ALIBABA ( runs all the BITMAIN c front ends )

Just like this site all RAN by AMAZON,

Nothing see, move along,

JACK MA is the "Amazon" of CHINA, if its sold, if it has a website or a webstore, Jack Ma's hand is on it,

JACK MA  knows that ALIBABA will be accepting BITCOIN int the future, so why not control it now?
I almost forgot that he is a CHINESE BUSINESSMAN. Lol. But he already released a statement about Bitcoin, another manipulating technique? I cannot help getting angry to these Chinese Greedy Businessman, This is too much bullshit, When they see something that can generate money, they will use it for their own benefit, and as of now Bitcoin is their target.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:08:46 AM

Bitcoin Gold is scam do not use any of their wallet mybtgwallet.com it is phishing site

http://bitcoinwhoswho.com/blog/2017/11/16/million-dollar-mybtgwallet-scam/

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: