Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MINING SOLUTIONS - enjoy the mining!  (Read 7949 times)
Vikseno

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

its nice to see that guys already many tests before starting ico
seems they really know what they are talking about

more than that, we can see results which are positive, it's the most important thing for me

pretty attractive that they dont keep it in secret like some other projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangePotato

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

its nice to see that guys already many tests before starting ico
seems they really know what they are talking about

more than that, we can see results which are positive, it's the most important thing for me

pretty attractive that they dont keep it in secret like some other projects

there's no need to hide them  Smiley
they do everything well, hope it will continue
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

so when the products will be available?
BitcoinForAll (OP)

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:45:09 PM

so when the products will be available?

products will be available for swap on tokens after their listing on exchanges.
dwightschultz

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:10:12 PM

mining with higher efficiency, I'm intrested  Smiley
but what about the risks?
fant124

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:39:52 PM

mining with higher efficiency, I'm intrested  Smiley
but what about the risks?

Risks are minimal, since the announced products are either already complete or are currently being tested and developed. Nevertheless, any cryptocurrency investments are high-risk operations. So, if you are uncertain, consult with an expert in the field.
blackberry_pie

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:11:59 PM

btw test results looks amazing  Smiley
the lower power consumption, the greater economy you have
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:39:07 PM

hi guys
I'm not quite understand, what's the advantages of MSP one-click installer?
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

hi guys
I'm not quite understand, what's the advantages of MSP one-click installer?

it helps to optimise GPU power considering your hardware
also some drivers will be available only with this programme
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

will tech support be provided?
BitcoinForAll (OP)

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:10:10 PM

In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct
tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact
with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer.
This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:52:29 PM

So if I understand this correctly, this is an ico for software that improves mining performance for GPUs (by up to 14-16 per cent according to developers)? And the 'payment' for access to these improved mining tools is through the ico token.
You are quite right, but not only performance, it also improves the energy consumption, temperature, etc

Interesting. Are you concerned that once the software is 'out there' people will share it with friends or other people without having purchased your tokens?

Also, do you imagine the cost in tokens will be low enough so that the benefits in terms of improved performance will outweigh the cost?
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:12:29 AM

So if I understand this correctly, this is an ico for software that improves mining performance for GPUs (by up to 14-16 per cent according to developers)? And the 'payment' for access to these improved mining tools is through the ico token.
You are quite right, but not only performance, it also improves the energy consumption, temperature, etc

Interesting. Are you concerned that once the software is 'out there' people will share it with friends or other people without having purchased your tokens?

Also, do you imagine the cost in tokens will be low enough so that the benefits in terms of improved performance will outweigh the cost?

I guess there'll be some protection system which won't allow sharing like this
About cost, I think that it will outweigh at a long distance. Mining isn't a 1 day deal
DoNotTouchMyTraLaLa

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:29:52 AM

About cost, I think that it will outweigh at a long distance. Mining isn't a 1 day deal
Tokens will be somthing like a key
NewbieCollector

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:57:53 AM

Tokens will be somthing like a key
Interesting how it will be realized
BarbarianMainer

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:26:56 AM

In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct
tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact
with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer.
This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.
I think the detailed instructions wil be enough. Also support in Skype is cool idea.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:28:11 AM

another week, another promised super mining solution Cheesy

claymore shows, if you build it they will come

This is an anon's promise, nothing more. you will give them sweet BTC for a shittoken that represents nothing but words

Or do they have any PoC or proof of ANYTHING? ya i thought not...

Nigerian princes, they will make you all rich if you just give them money up front for their words :p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Matematic

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:53:46 AM

another week, another promised super mining solution Cheesy

claymore shows, if you build it they will come

This is an anon's promise, nothing more. you will give them sweet BTC for a shittoken that represents nothing but words

Or do they have any PoC or proof of ANYTHING? ya i thought not...

Nigerian princes, they will make you all rich if you just give them money up front for their words :p
Their solutions used in own center, screenshots in WP, soon you can try a trial version and see it with your own eyes
QuiteRight

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

What will token holders get from it?
STI_2M

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:55:47 AM

What will token holders get from it?
Token holders can use their tokens in the Mining Solutions ecosystem as a key to using mass-market
software, such as MSP Pool, as well as getting access to new software products. MST tokens will be used
as the only form of exchange for Mining Solutions products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: