Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MINING SOLUTIONS - enjoy the mining!  (Read 7949 times)
MindControl1337

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:17:48 AM

that's the best way how to describe advantages of the product i've ever seen, so funny video  Smiley good job team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewbieCollector

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

What will token holders get from it?
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:10:04 PM

Token holders can use their tokens in the Mining Solutions ecosystem as a key to using mass-market software, such as MSP Pool, as well as getting access to new software products. MST tokens will be used as the only form of exchange for Mining Solutions products.
Sergey Minchenko

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:12:20 AM

Token holders can use their tokens in the Mining Solutions ecosystem as a key to using mass-market software, such as MSP Pool, as well as getting access to new software products. MST tokens will be used as the only form of exchange for Mining Solutions products.
and where are your tokens sold?
OrangePotato

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

and where are your tokens sold?
Hi!
It's written in the whitepapper!
Mining Solutions tokens can be acquired in a variety of ways:
1. Taking part in the token sales program.
2. Buying tokens at the exchange platforms after the campaign is finished.
3. From Mining Solutions directly
OrangePotato

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

excuse me, but i can't find any info about entry barrier and the top limit... can anybody help?
NewbieCollector

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

excuse me, but i can't find any info about entry barrier and the top limit... can anybody help?
such a simple question... look: one driver (for one rig) will cost 50 tokens, according to Whitepaper. It is viable to use this value as the entry barrier. Top limit is determined by the number of tokens released.
OrangePotato

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

such a simple question... look: one driver (for one rig) will cost 50 tokens, according to Whitepaper. It is viable to use this value as the entry barrier. Top limit is determined by the number of tokens released.
oh thank you.
and can you tell is there an airdrop planned for the future?
NewbieCollector

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:31:02 AM

oh thank you.
No, there is not
idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:06:44 PM

oh thank you.
No, there is not
it's a pity! Lets wait bounty
OrangePotato

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:59:05 PM

oh thank you.
No, there is not
Tnx. good luck devs, i want to take part in your bounty
Sergey Minchenko

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

oh thank you.
No, there is not
Tnx. good luck devs, i want to take part in your bounty
here is the link to the bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2524597.100
BitcoinForAll (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:31 AM

Hi,new project and interesting idea. What are the price and the total supply of the tokens?Thanks in advance.
Hi! The total supply is 10 000 000 and their price is 0.01 ETH fo one token.
OrangePotato

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:41:02 PM

Hi guys!
can you tell me: is there going to be tech support?
In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer. This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.

Skype support - sounds good! It's always better to receive help by talking face-to-face with a person who really knows everything about the products.

yeah, it's nice. hope that amazing idea will be realised
r00terror

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

Hi guys!
can you tell me: is there going to be tech support?
In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer. This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.
can you tell us about the prospects of your project?
New NVIDIA and RADEON video cards are about to be released. We are already hard at work in relation to that. At this moment, we cannot disclose any more information. Mining Solutions’ goal is to make the mining as efficient and convenient as possible. Additionally, we consider the idea of multi-factor
protection of software.

Prospects are huge. The number of new videocards is constanlty growing, devs will have lots of work everytime, because every card needs unique driver and has to be tested.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:50:30 PM

Mining tools hardwear or sofwear?, we need tools for mining? os, linus or windows?
What is Token or coin?
Thank you dev
STI_2M

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:39 AM

Mining tools hardwear or sofwear?, we need tools for mining? os, linus or windows?
What is Token or coin?
Thank you dev
The software product for simple and fast optimization of GPU of capacities.The program automatically defines a configuration of system and uses the newest and checked drivers of the Mining Solutions company.
Tokens will be based on the Ethereum platform (ERC20) and to cope the existing decisions of ETH, such as MyEtherWallet. MST tokens will be used as the only form of exchange for Mining Solutions products.
ThinkAboutIt

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:22:58 AM

What is the productivity and software price per rig?
STI_2M

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:25:16 AM

What is the productivity and software price per rig?
ETH productivity on the 1060 model video card (mining version) is 25.5 MH/s with working temperature of 43 °C and 70 W power consumption. These are the best possible values.
The price per rig depends on the number of video cards in your rig. We use 6 cards. The price is ⅙ ETH or 17 MINSO tokens.
However we would recommend to purchase 100 MINSO tokens to have the ability to mine at our pool with no service fee!
yellow_submarine

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:14 PM

hi
do you have any drivers or other soft for antminers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: