Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity for arbitrage trading!  (Read 240 times)
Tsyhan (OP)

Activity: 612
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:51:54 PM

Hello friends I'm from Ukraine, now I'm in India.
Whether it is possible to organize arbitration trade?. Pun card I do not have and the bank account in India also no.
Please tell me who that knows on this question.
There is an opportunity to buy bitcoin and other crypto currencies on Ukrainian exchanges at a good price.
Is it possible to sell bitcoin without the verification of identity and the provision of docume
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:47:11 AM

Whether it is possible to organize arbitration trade?. Pun card I do not have and the bank account in India also no.
There is an opportunity to buy bitcoin and other crypto currencies on Ukrainian exchanges at a good price.
Is it possible to sell bitcoin without the verification of identity and the provision of docume

There are no official exchanges in India that will allow you to sell Bitcoin without undergoing KYC verification. Rules are strict here and so are Bitcoin prices very high.

You can try Local Bitcoins though but depends on the person selling if he requires ID proof or not. Also you need an Indian bank account to get the transfer done.
Tsyhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:05:20 AM

There are no official exchanges in India that will allow you to sell Bitcoin without undergoing KYC verification. Rules are strict here and so are Bitcoin prices very high.

You can try Local Bitcoins though but depends on the person selling if he requires ID proof or not. Also you need an Indian bank account to get the transfer done.
I understood that if I flew to India on a tourist visa. I can not make a Pun Card. Right? Only if I had a business visa. There is an opportunity to receive payment for bitcoins not in a bank account, in an Indian bank.? And for example on payment systems such as Pay Pal or others.?
Tsyhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:18:05 AM

And without a Pun Card, can not I open a bank account? Right?
It turns out that everything is complicated)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: