Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17963 times)
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

I think there are lots of tools to know who your online visitors are and what are their demographic and characteristics, so no thing new in this area, I'd rather interested in an idea of adjusting content to each Visitor In Real-Time and exchanging traffic between websites, but I didn't get it how your widget works. Do you have any article that explains that in more details?

ı think "adjusting content to each visitor in real-time" is being used from google? But its ok, its a huge platform that also  a new decentralized blockchain company can benefit from. I was long time in call center sector and those kind of data needed in huge amounts from call centers...

It is not true, that this is nothing new. And it is not the same as redirecting. Our proprietary technology (https://www.contentexchange.me/build-audience/)  enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated
artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc. With those profiles, BehaviourExchange will enable B2C businesses to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Than they will be able to customize
the website’s content in real time and engage with visitors proactively
, offering information about products orservices that correlate with their needs and interests. Every single visitor will see different content, products or services when visiting a certain website, which results in a valuable personalized interaction that will more likely lead to a desired action.

Please read our white paper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

How much is the minimum contribution for investors and when are your tokens going to be listed on exchange sites.

Our KYC aplication form as well as information regarding minimum investment and bonuses will be published by Tuesday, February 20th.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

hello dev.. where information about the bounty program dev? about the rule, the reward and etc..
and then what your plan after the pre ico finish?

You can find more about our bounty program on our BehaviourExchange website https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/, or join us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

This is a magnificent idea! Very thoughtful and unique. This is going to help new businesses drastically as they now will have the idea of their demographic and can work accordingly. One thing im concerned about is how will they showcase these characteristics, i hope its a general output rather than different for each individual as it would not be advisable to use someones info without them knowing.
True, the idea is unique and amazing, this might be useful for so many creators  who in turn can update their content according to the demographics. I believe they'll ask user to sign for them and collect the information which users are willing to share and then give that information to the websites. I hope this is all secured and the users privacy respected!

Our proprietary technology enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc.
Creating user profiles, storing and accessing personal data is subject to strict personal data protection in the EU and perhaps less strict in the US and other parts of the world. The European Union is introducing new legislation, named GDPR, in 2018, and we have one of the best experts advising our project on this field. Since we are involved in the same data analysis efforts as Google, Facebook, Amazon and Adobe, we will study in detail how they comply with personal data protection legislation and not deviate substantially from their model. We ensure to be GDPR ready before the new legislation will come into force.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

Designers and dear command , tell me please, than your exchange will be unique as well which key differences will be able to compete with already existing exchanges? It would be interesting to study advantages and to reason.

We are not an exchange. We developed technology, that enables B2C companies to indentfy each online visitor and
customize their website content in real-time, 24/7 for a moderate monthly fee.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So how investors will get profit from participating to this platform? and what are your plans to make this project successful? Most specially the ico sales? I appreciate that devs are actively responding in our concerns.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

This is a nice concept, a project that will change the website according to a visitors activities. Are you developing an AI for this kind of feature?

They would require some kind of machine learning neural networks if they want to make this work so it may be the case otherwise I cant think how this'll work

We will not change the website according to a visitors activities. We will identify visitors, customize the website’s content in real time and engage with visitors proactively, offering information about products or services that correlate with their needs and interests. To generate profiles, we use sophisticated techniques of text mining, which is driven by our AI.

Welcome to read our white paper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

Congratulation on the launched of this new ICO, By the way are there any plans that you will launch other bounties like on twitter or some signature campaigns? Because I only see telegram bounty is available.

Yeah, me too I am waiting for the devs to announce bounty campaigns so that it will help them to promote their project in all social medias. It will surely boost their popularity.

We have some new bounty programs announced on our web page: https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Rezalyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

How will you define visitors? It will be necessary to conduct a serious questionnaire before suggesting something about a person.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Will token it exchange be added to its own listing and will he bargain? And will holders be able token to receive award week each for example for turn-over on exchange?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I'm very surprised by the bounty program of the developer. There is only a program for FB and Telegram. I do not understand why there is no signature company and no translation company.

This are just the first bounty programs with many more to come, especially as we get closer to our Public Token Sale.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
blueheunz

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

waiting for bounty campaign!
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

Very interesting project. An analysis of website visitors that allows you to immediately identify their interests and offer the services that they really need.

Is this really possible to identify their interest upon visiting the website? I am curious about BehaviourExchange and how this project really works. I will be following this project and hoping to see some potentials.

It is possible to identify people intrests based on their reading habits, with the help of sophisticated text mining techniques and AI.

Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Congratulation on the launched of this new ICO, By the way are there any plans that you will launch other bounties like on twitter or some signature campaigns? Because I only see telegram bounty is available.

I am also waiting for the official announcements of their bounty campaign if ever they have plans to open bounties. If not then let's still support this project to get more investors.

We announced some new bounty campaigns! You can find them at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

How much is the minimum contribution for investors and when are your tokens going to be listed on exchange sites.

Our KYC aplication form as well as information regarding minimum investment and bonuses will be published by Tuesday, February 20th.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Is KYC reallty needed for this project? Because KYC can sometimes very annoying and this will only I think reduce the number of potential investors who wanted to support the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.
Definitely, so that we will know everything about the platform and its potential. This is platform seems catch my attention since it identifies who visited the web and in this case we will know if there are people interested in the web by just knowing how many are visiting the site.

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy

Why does everybody claim to have read the whitepaper but could not give any objective answer to this question? I think the best we can do for now is to wait for the team developers to give clear and direct answers.

The first part of the project (ContentExchange) enables us to closely observe web visitors habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc.
The second part (BehaviourExchange) enables B2C businesses to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. They will be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with visitors proactively, offering information about products or services that correlate with their needs and interests.

You can read more in our light paper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Lightpaper.pdf or white paper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehavioiurExchange team
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet
Yeah, this idea is definitely quite unique and has a bright future. This will also help many platforms to identify their demographic hence bringing out good content for their audience.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

BehaviourExchange platform really offering identification of each online visitor and customization of website content in real time to all the companies, am just wondering to know how come this could be possible to identify every visitor and if so this service is free and available for particular timing hours only?

The service will be available for a moderate monthly fee. B2C businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

Yeah, me too I am waiting for the devs to announce bounty campaigns so that it will help them to promote their project in all social medias. It will surely boost their popularity.

We have some new bounty programs announced on our web page: https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Nice dev, I will surely try this bounty program and hoping that I can earn some free bex from this bounty campaign. I hope by doing this campaign more investors will be attracted to join this project. Good luck.

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

BehaviourExchange, when the word Exchange is mentioned especially in crypto, trading immediately comes to mind, so this project concept only base on profiling visitors and with demographics and interests in blockchain technology, but how this is important in the crypto space?

We will begin that they are published now very many exchanges and each is unique in own way, in each there is its highlight. Now there is no sense to predict something for the occasion of exactly this project, indeed still even necessary amount is not assembled. During some time it is necessary to observe for movement and news and it is already possible to draw some conclusions being based on it.

We want to leverage blockchain technology and our own cryptocurrency BEX to expand the website network and the number of personal profiles much faster. Shortly after, we will start offering our service of identifying the visitors characteristics to millions of companies worldwide.

COMPANIES will be able to pay for their monthly service in BEX tokens instead of
fiat currency and receive a substantial discount or a certain amount of tokens.

VISITORS will be rewarded with a predefined number of tokens for activating their
profile by registering with one or more social profiles such as Facebook or LinkedIn.

WEBSITES will be incentivized to join the BEX partner network and enjoy the
benefits of free traffic flow from other websites in the network. Those sites that will
keep a predefined number of tokens will be rewarded.

Read more in our white paper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf or join us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

Oh great one! It is good that the devs are connecting with the community and the fact that the use of AI is really making a huge difference and the sophisticated text mining techniques actually gives me some shills. Nice one!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: