Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17963 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

There are already existing website builder that is based on blockchain technology like uKit for example. Is the market for website creation or maybe advertisement that big? You may not say that you are not competing but this is business and competition can't be avoided.
they said they are in the last phase of development so i will like to see more updates soon and we now have bounty program to perform it makes you get updated all the time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

Will there be a referral program?

We will have more bounty programs when crowdsale starts. Follow us on our telegram group https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
This is the new i want . I hope i can join at least 1-2 bounty program from BehaviourExchange. Actually because of my facebook and twitter don't have much follower, i can make video and blog Wink.
great news! I want to join this bonus program and support the project. I hope the project will have many followers. By the way, does the project have a group in the Telegram?
Sounds funny, as you can see, the link has already been given to the post you qouted, anyways this is the link: https://t.me/behaviourexchange. Hoping too that the project will gain more followers so that it will have more engagement to support the platform.
It seems people nowadays don't read of what they are going to post. Anyway, their private pre-sale is nearly coming and this will determine if they have really more supporters. Whatever the outcome of their sale I am hoping they will continue their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

There are already existing website builder that is based on blockchain technology like uKit for example. Is the market for website creation or maybe advertisement that big? You may not say that you are not competing but this is business and competition can't be avoided.
they said they are in the last phase of development so i will like to see more updates soon and we now have bounty program to perform it makes you get updated all the time
We don't know... maybe their algorithm they use in profiling the clients who visit their website is better than commonly used algorithm (e.g. Apriori) or maybe the predictive analytics that they will use is better than the tools which other existing company used.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

We don't know... maybe their algorithm they use in profiling the clients who visit their website is better than commonly used algorithm (e.g. Apriori) or maybe the predictive analytics that they will use is better than the tools which other existing company used.
BehaviousExchange algorithms are to bring better benefits where web visitors will immediately find relevant products and services tailored to their needs instead of getting bombarded with irrelevant content.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

BehaviousExchange algorithms are to bring better benefits where web visitors will immediately find relevant products and services tailored to their needs instead of getting bombarded with irrelevant content.
Yes This project is trying to make all the users more comftable while browsing the internet and get rid of the useless and irrelevant ads that you have intresst in and instead replacing it with ads that you actually need or are intressted in.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

Yes This project is trying to make all the users more comftable while browsing the internet and get rid of the useless and irrelevant ads that you have intresst in and instead replacing it with ads that you actually need or are intressted in.
BehaviourExchange would change the corporate behaviour with its mechanisms by offering everything for the companies and webmasters to create better user experience for online visitors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

How will you define visitors? It will be necessary to conduct a serious questionnaire before suggesting something about a person.

Most visitors will be defined based on their reding habits. Our proprietary technology enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc.

You can find more in our light and white paper at https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,
BehaviourExchange team

I face this problem even with big platforms, some time I choose to browser a website with certain language, but the website keep redirect me to one version based only the ip address that I use, so having tool that show me content based on my reding habits, not on my ip address would definitely useful and I would feel more comfortable with a website that use this kinda of technology.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

Don't have any update about their bounty program? Well, this is so hard to increasing their community atm with 2 bounty programs only Sad.
What kind of bonus program does this project have? What do you mean to increase the number of participants? For what?

They have a mate, I jus browse the site and saw that there are telegram and facebook bounties.  But its kinda confusing because they didn't update or put it in this thread.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

Don't have any update about their bounty program? Well, this is so hard to increasing their community atm with 2 bounty programs only Sad.
What kind of bonus program does this project have? What do you mean to increase the number of participants? For what?
There is nothing to do by just increasing the participants as we already have more than Millions and the BehaviourExchange have a better reputation in the crypto platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:40:53 AM

They have a mate, I jus browse the site and saw that there are telegram and facebook bounties.  But its kinda confusing because they didn't update or put it in this thread.
Thank you for your help, dev. I will be joining the telegram as well as the facebook bounties to earn some BEX in the future.
wphyolinn

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

You will know income level of the customers when project will be done?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

Very soon there will be a pre sale, I think many investors will be interested in the BenaviourExchange project, because it not only exists on paper, but has already started in Slovenia.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

He probably means the bounty campaign. If I had to guess it'd be the usual signature, twitter (and other social media) campaigns. Most altcoins never have participants in sig tho
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

LoL, great question. If they use A.I. in their webpage I also hope that they can find out how much income their each potential investor/trader has  Grin
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

LoL, great question. If they use A.I. in their webpage I also hope that they can find out how much income their each potential investor/trader has  Grin
That's a bit demanding, requesting the income of the project . You can determine if the project is gaining by looking if they have achievements, goals that reach and more projects to lunch. I think it is a but privacy. That is only my opinion.

Haha, I also think the same, requesting ones income to determine success might not exactly be the way to go about it. Previous investments etc can be one option to judge. That's what I think
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

That's a bit demanding, requesting the income of the project . You can determine if the project is gaining by looking if they have achievements, goals that reach and more projects to lunch. I think it is a but privacy. That is only my opinion.

Haha, I also think the same, requesting ones income to determine success might not exactly be the way to go about it. Previous investments etc can be one option to judge. That's what I think
I do not understand exactly how the developer wants to do it, but the changes go on constantly and rely on the success of the past is meaningless, everything changes very quickly.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

Targeted advertising is very important in today's world. With it, you can more successfully sell and promote their products and services. This platform will probably take a new step in this direction
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

They have a mate, I jus browse the site and saw that there are telegram and facebook bounties.  But its kinda confusing because they didn't update or put it in this thread.

Thank you for explaining to me. But I just read that they announced a bonus program and a group of telegrams.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

I think what the dev means is the private pre-sale which will happen this feb. 23. Lets just wait after the pre-sale if they will change their plan to have bounty programs.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Targeted advertising is very important in today's world. With it, you can more successfully sell and promote their products and services. This platform will probably take a new step in this direction

Yes, you are right. With Bex platform I am sure all their plans and goals can be achieve if proper marketing and advertising of this project will be made. I hope many people will support it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: