Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17962 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.
Something unique is what I expected than the other platform from BEX on what it can do to give the accurate visitor's demographic in order to improve and gain more loving your contents. With how it can give real-time suggestions on what to update or remove it's good platform to have.
This project is a really great one. The team is not letting the competitors to do what they wanted but in fact, the BehaviourExchange team is kicking its own way to success. They are not letting to be left behind by the popular competitors around. Keep up the good work team BehaviourExchange!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

I just sign up the facebook post and it says that there should be a selfie with ID. I think it should be indicated in KYC application at the beginning so every one will be aware of the instructions before.

You are right, this needs to be post in the beginning so that new members will be aware that it needs selfie with id verification. Anyway, I hope all of our concerns will have an answer soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

I just sign up the facebook post and it says that there should be a selfie with ID. I think it should be indicated in KYC application at the beginning so every one will be aware of the instructions before.

I think for now they are pretty strict because of the security for both the site, member and also for the sake of the investors.

munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:23:36 AM

this project uses technology that can be developed and compete with other projects, a clear destination with a very interesting website website after reading the planned program in the future, I am very comfortable to see this project

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

Is it possible to find out with what discount the coins of this project are being sold at the moment? Very up-to-date information at the moment, and to what number will last before the sale?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

We know some positive news from the developers, they have something to boast about, they have already reached something at this stage of the project? I would like to receive information in order to draw further conclusions about this work
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

Well, when there is more competition in different types, but I wanted to know what the team is offering to win the already existing companies?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

You are right, this needs to be post in the beginning so that new members will be aware that it needs selfie with id verification. Anyway, I hope all of our concerns will have an answer soon.

Without well instruction, members will be confused and be angry about this. Indicate all instructions so member won't get wrong  information. Hope this will be answered.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

Since a lot of exchange has been released and published these days, how can you make your platform unique than the others?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

Well, when there is more competition in different types, but I wanted to know what the team is offering to win the already existing companies?
I did not get your question. What exactly do you mean by the question "what does the team offer to win already existing companies?" Did you mean that the project copied an existing company?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

There are already a lot of websites and applications that already doing what you are asking right now, but if dev will add this then maybe it will be a plus factor to their project.
Yeah, a very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project is in the stage of progress.

I agree, this project really have a very unique features and their advantage is it's in the blockchain technology. I hope many people will be interested to participate in the private pre-sale and more token sales.

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

To all who did not buy a coin, I advise you to buy! Do not miss the chance, take advantage of the discount! From tomorrow, this will not happen!
maybe I do not understand something correctly, but I thought that from tomorrow only the pre-sale is just beginning? Or am I confusing something?

Pre-sale has begun on the 23th of February at 11am UTC Please read more at  https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs coming soon! Find BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

great, let me make some suggestions:  twitter is a must be, translation campaign is a must be,  blog campaign is a must be, reddit campaign solo is a must be....
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.

Exactly. That is what written in their whitepaper. They have this what they call "BehaviourExchange" cookie, which contains the demographics and patterns of the user. The website will be informed by this cookie and the former will adjust the contents based on the information given by the latter.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

It's good to know that dev is interacting here in ann thread and they also open a bounty for this project. I hope that many members will join this and also hoping many investors will be joining too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

There are already a lot of websites and applications that already doing what you are asking right now, but if dev will add this then maybe it will be a plus factor to their project.
Yeah, a very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project is in the stage of progress.

I agree, this project really have a very unique features and their advantage is it's in the blockchain technology. I hope many people will be interested to participate in the private pre-sale and more token sales.
It will always depend on their strategy, attracting investors with just limited advertisement will only lead to failure imo. Even if the project has a unique features it must be always needed some exposures to be sure that many people will know about the platform and will also increase its popularity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

you just have to follow what is there to follow this program, yes I think so if we inggin already held a project I think we should follow what is there.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

It's good to know that dev is interacting here in ann thread and they also open a bounty for this project. I hope that many members will join this and also hoping many investors will be joining too.
Well that's true any project should have a proper bounty campaign and a decent marketing strategy to make the project known to people. But the good thing is that, the team is actually working on this issue. This will surely gain them a lot of investors which will greatly help the platform!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
excellent, I have been waiting for your generosity campaign for a long time and I will definitely participate in it. I hope you will attract more people to your project and therefore more investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: