Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17963 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

The project, developed by many manufacturers and companies that sell goods and services. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products
Not only that, they also have great team members and solid business partners so, we are sure that this project will deliver what they promised to us.
Yeah the team is well qualified for this platform and knows their thing. They are heading towards the right direction and helping companies know their demographic and all information about their users so they can customize their content accordingly! Which is just great.
It is clear, you are right absolutely, but besides, proofs as understood there is no as well it the first of its kind project. It important to learn and to check, whether their work will really be performed and to correspond roadmap
Right! I have been dissapointed a few times, when I trust in a project boundlessly, because of good team of something.
Even if team is the best one, I am always watching what's going on about a project.
BEX better plans to achieve success will drive better success where all the supporters who are actively supporting will be rewarded also the trust kept by the investors will obviously drive a huge returns with more profits.
Yeah, a very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project is in the stage of progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.

Hello, sir admin Is there any specific fix date that you will work with exchanges even if the ICO is not yet finished? I think it is a good plan to attract more users because its tradable for the market.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

The project, developed by many manufacturers and companies that sell goods and services. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products
Not only that, they also have great team members and solid business partners so, we are sure that this project will deliver what they promised to us.
Yeah the team is well qualified for this platform and knows their thing. They are heading towards the right direction and helping companies know their demographic and all information about their users so they can customize their content accordingly! Which is just great.
It is clear, you are right absolutely, but besides, proofs as understood there is no as well it the first of its kind project. It important to learn and to check, whether their work will really be performed and to correspond roadmap
Right! I have been dissapointed a few times, when I trust in a project boundlessly, because of good team of something.
Even if team is the best one, I am always watching what's going on about a project.
BEX better plans to achieve success will drive better success where all the supporters who are actively supporting will be rewarded also the trust kept by the investors will obviously drive a huge returns with more profits.
Yeah, a very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project is in the stage of progress.
Of course the features that BehaviourExchange have is a great one that is really beneficial to the users because this project has a greater potential compared to other projects. I believe in their capabilities to make this project bloom in the crypto industry. So goodluck to the team and keep up all the good work.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

Of course the features that BehaviourExchange have is a great one that is really beneficial to the users because this project has a greater potential compared to other projects. I believe in their capabilities to make this project bloom in the crypto industry. So goodluck to the team and keep up all the good work.

Search for the righr products is a great project where as you can determine fast what you need. This platform help companies to determine their needs with less cost and convenient way. I'll keep supporting this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:55:31 AM

to all bounty hunters  Cool

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:00:45 AM

Yes, I like the concept of this project and I will support it comprehensively, then that targeted advertising can be useful to any entrepreneur, so I probably will soon use the developments of this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

Yes, I like the concept of this project and I will support it comprehensively, then that targeted advertising can be useful to any entrepreneur, so I probably will soon use the developments of this project
Even i would like to donate some of my time to this project as i can see good benefits ahead. Behavious exchange will truely reach the hardcap soon which can proove us that the project is surely going to turn great ahead and any investor won't mind investing into the project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

A good project, but how often is it done for companies, and what good will it bring to an ordinary user on the Internet?
This project will not actually turn in any money earning paltform. Instead it is an exchange which is most vital for each trader here. Their project could surely get a huge attention as they may surely turn out to be the best exchange.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

This project can really help to find common language between enterprises and consumers. Moreover, it can simplify the search for the right products and services, which undoubtedly makes life easier for ordinary users
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
Where did you see this news? When exactly will a new company of generosity be announced? Will it only be on Twitter? Or maybe Facebook?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

Where did you see this news? When exactly will a new company of generosity be announced? Will it only be on Twitter? Or maybe Facebook?
if it is reliable information, then this is really cool. I would like to participate in the generosity campaign and support the project in its development. When does generosity start?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

This project can really help to find common language between enterprises and consumers. Moreover, it can simplify the search for the right products and services, which undoubtedly makes life easier for ordinary users
So you mean we can saves a lot of time because this platform already have a simplified answers to our research? Well, it is a good kind of idea which is to make our works easier and which is also mean that we can make more money because we saves a lot of time.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

So you mean we can saves a lot of time because this platform already have a simplified answers to our research? Well, it is a good kind of idea which is to make our works easier and which is also mean that we can make more money because we saves a lot of time.

You are right, we will not consumes a lot of time because of the help of this project. I hope all their plans will come true in the near future. Looking forward for more developments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

That the very long swinging project.  When he would have to, now what are you waiting for?

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

What do you mean by refresh? Reset the campaign and back to start right? what will happen to those who joined the previous campaign of the project?

Well, let's wait for the official announcement of the dev if what he will going to do to those who participated before and what will be his plan to make this project more successful.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

That the very long swinging project.  When he would have to, now what are you waiting for?

Yeah, what are we waiting for? Let's join the BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Pre-Sale now! Let's support the project and help them to fulfill all their plans and goals. Good luck and hope you get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

What do you mean by refresh? Reset the campaign and back to start right? what will happen to those who joined the previous campaign of the project?

Well, let's wait for the official announcement of the dev if what he will going to do to those who participated before and what will be his plan to make this project more successful.
Well, to be able to make a successful project it needs to be more realistic and  can contribute a lot to the society. Also, it offers different services which is for the good of the people.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

Well, to be able to make a successful project it needs to be more realistic and  can contribute a lot to the society. Also, it offers different services which is for the good of the people.
I honestly do not hope that the project will improve my life, but I hope that the annoying advertising from Google will be less.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Yeah, what are we waiting for? Let's join the BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Pre-Sale now! Let's support the project and help them to fulfill all their plans and goals. Good luck and hope you get more investors.
Your absolutely right, let us take part on thier token sale guys. They need our support financialy or through our advertising. So lets all share something for this project to suceed.
I wonder why you always using thier instead of their. Well, I definitely agree for supporting this project with advertising by joining their bounty.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

if it is reliable information, then this is really cool. I would like to participate in the generosity campaign and support the project in its development. When does generosity start?

Erm what's generosity and how is it related to Behavioural Exchange? Is it like some parent company running BEX or something like that  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: