Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17963 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

Referral Bounty program!

We will reward you for each referral that supports and contributes to the BehaviourExchange project. The program will run from 9 March 2018 until the end of the Public Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Public Token Sale.

How to participate?

1.Register for the Referral Bounty Program.
2.Get involved! Check out our website, whitepaper, lightpaper and other materials that we will provide in the future. Ask questions, find topics you would like to better understand, let us know where we can improve our presentation or simply highlight what seems important to you.

Rewards

Referral Bounty Program Rules

1.Follow us on Telegram.
2.Participants in bounty program should use special referral links assigned by BehaviourExchange team in order for BehaviourExchange to be able to track all the referrals from a certain Referral Bounty Program participant.
3.Referral is valid for 60 days after the last click on the referral link. If a person registers to support our project after 60 days from the click on the referral link, the Referral Bounty Program participant will not be accredited for the referral. 60 day timeframe is always counted from the last click on the referral link.
4.Participants will be rewarded the percentage from the supporters amount only if the supporter actually supports BehaviourExchange project. Registration without contribution does not count.
5.Commision for referrals will be calculated out of distributed token amount to the supporter that contributed to BehaviourExchange project and paid in BEX tokens.

I'm glad that the developer was quite active to answer all the questions from the curious people, and now they were publishing the bounty to make their project awesome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

That sounds kinda intrusive if you're going to track and create profiles on all your users. What's the guarantee you wont sell the user data to people?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So basically we will be using you guys APIs on our website to navigate various features and settings..Thats just seamless and it saves a lot of time digging and refining things on your own

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
They have a really intresting and attractive project which will surely attract investors. Even this project seems great for me so i am here with this project. The project has a number of good features as compared to other exchange and also it can reach great heights soon.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

That is why they are getting popular due to the teams hard work and making extra efforts to attract more investors. This project seems have no big problems and I don't heard any issue about their platform so maybe this is worthy to invest.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Underrated

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?
For me it is, because that's the main purpose ot this project. To know who are the visitors in and what are their intentions. And I really liked the way the dev team's effort especially givig referral program inorder for the others to experienced it for free. Keep up the good work team and I'm hoping for the success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

That is why they are getting popular due to the teams hard work and making extra efforts to attract more investors. This project seems have no big problems and I don't heard any issue about their platform so maybe this is worthy to invest.
If the project will not encounter any problems and issues it's a good thing to have but the team must really assure everyone that they didnt skip any errors that might put the project in danger during the launch.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Project has an interesting and uneasy platform. But here of his success in future I to assert did not become. And all because at present crypto suffers not the best period and all kinds of deflection in price eth and btc push away a big number of potential investors.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

if you see a simple project view but the promotion of the project done with the bounty campaign on this project, presale on this project is also a value that can attract investors to invest in this project, very interesting to follow its development

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

Based on what I have read on the whitepaeper, users who uses this platform must a have a BEX cookie which contains their demographic and psychographic characteristics. Once a user visits their website, the service will inform the website about the user's cookie so that the website will automatically adjust according to the user's liking.
Would the users required to have BEX cookie in order for them to use the platform or they have an option whether to use cookie or not?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

How will the data of users behaving be collected in order to provide them best individualized information, when they open one of partners web page?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Actually i don't know a lot of WAVES platform. So BehaviourExchange team will release their own wallet or only tokens via smart contract?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: