Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17962 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!
To purchase in a moment? Explain please as? You have in view of directly on exchange or, alternatively simply through ICO? Not entirely understood you. Tokens they will sell till late April or, alternatively it still presale?

Public token Sale strarts in April, now we are in the middle of Pre-sale. Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Ok, now I understand what are the other people here saying that the ICO will stop and resume in April, And its misunderstanding after all. Thank you for the clarification admin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?
Same happened to mate and this happens a lot but I think even if we get a chance the odds of getting it is still low.
Dude, there are so many people participating in these type of bonus programs like airdrops and stuff. Even if you enroll there is a low chance of winning. With bounty you can hope the you're the chosen one. Don't worry brother one day we all will successfully participate and win, i hope Tongue

Yes, there is a high chance in bounty campaign. I just hope that there will be more bonus to come and also hoping that bex can be more popular as the time passes by. Good luck.
To be popular, it needs to have a better advertisement so that a project can be noticed by some investors. BEX seems not so popular as what I observed, so they need to do some marketing strategy so that they can be known especially in this forum.
They have not organized a bitcointalk bounty program and I think this will affect the project in their promotion. This is a very great and high potential project of the trading industry and it should be known and support by a huge number of community members and investors. They will surely get a huge promotion rate as they start a bounty program for their supporters and give a chance to every support to earn their tokens.
Very very correct remark, when the bounty program starts, the project immediately gets more famous, it is true provided a successful bounty.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

More members are joining the telegram group and social media channels. You guys should run a contest to get more and more members.
By doing some competition or a contest on their telegram group chat and social media websites they can gain new and organic viewers/investors on the project. And these viewers/investors will find the project more interesting because of the competition made by the team.
this is a great strategy undertaken by the team, this is done so that they can and are able to attract a consumer or investor to join. this is very remarkable and should always be in appreciation.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

The project can not only collect, but also successfully implement itself. All this happens only thanks to the project team

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!
To purchase in a moment? Explain please as? You have in view of directly on exchange or, alternatively simply through ICO? Not entirely understood you. Tokens they will sell till late April or, alternatively it still presale?

Public token Sale strarts in April, now we are in the middle of Pre-sale. Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Ok, now I understand what are the other people here saying that the ICO will stop and resume in April, And its misunderstanding after all. Thank you for the clarification admin.
Freeze ICO and continuation in April it is a good character for the investors who could miss this project, they have a chance to purchase some tokens. As well for the command of this time should suffice for improvement of the project and elimination of all existing problems.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?

Me too, I miss the chance. I am also waiting for some bonuses. The promotions of this project really help them to become popular now. I hope more investors will continue to come.

If you miss the chance to get rewarded and or gain bonuses I think you can just participate in their bounty program which is still up and still growing.

Thanks for the advice. I already began to worry that I could not get the tokens of this project. But it's good that the bonus program is still working and there is a small chance of getting tokens. This makes me happy. True.
There is no limited or restrictions to refer you can do refer as many friends as you can and you will be rewarded better as we do have certain levels of referral program.
The referral program is cool! And when there are no restrictions on it, it is doubly better! You can bring all your friends as they are. And what coins of coins are given for one friend in the referral program?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

I'm wondering what is the minimum amount for which I can get tokens? Also I'm interested in the holders of tokens will be paid dividends?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

I'm wondering what is the minimum amount for which I can get tokens? Also I'm interested in the holders of tokens will be paid dividends?
Really? It is mentioned in clear on the website, there is no minimum amount required to participate! Please, don't ask before reading.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

Wow! A great activity done by Bex. This will gather more investors to help this project growth. I hope that the turkish would love the ICO and will spread it through the country.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Probably, it is part of their marketing strategy to attract more investors to support the project. Activity like making conference is something gives big impact because the team are making ad directly to the people who are also the potential investors and to make it sure that they are serious with what they are been doing.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

It is a pity that the team does not consider it necessary to provide us with information about the fees. this is alarming. I would like to know this information
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

Probably, it is part of their marketing strategy to attract more investors to support the project. Activity like making conference is something gives big impact because the team are making ad directly to the people who are also the potential investors and to make it sure that they are serious with what they are been doing.
There are so many ways that a certain project used for their different marketing strategy. So I hope that this marketing stratety that BehaviourExchange come up with will reall help boost its name in the community and much more people reach the information regarding this great project
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

Wow! A great activity done by Bex. This will gather more investors to help this project growth. I hope that the turkish would love the ICO and will spread it through the country.
I can see that the team is really dedicated towards their project. It's good to hear that they travelling to other countries to get their platform advertised. I am sure that the investors are really glad with their efforts too. Hoping for the success of this project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Probably if the team manages to convince the community that the services of its platform will be much more profitable than other platforms, I think many will be interested in the product.
It could be but the problem is, no one from the dev team or even the manager of this thread giving updates about this project. How do we know that they are serious of this plattform and how to use the tokens so we can experience this project? Are they really care about us? I just hoped they will.
I think that this can be helped only with support and time , we may consider giving it to the team.
Actually, at their telegram group, i see admin reply everyone look like bot Smiley. Yes, we should keep observing more to make decision.
There was loads of fun and entertainment a part from the serious discussions, admin actively entertaining all the supporters and there was loads of bounty participants keep supporting answering the investors queries along with the official BEX team.
I agree they truly have a very active chatroom however some members there are using a troll account to scam some legit members.
BEX team have clearly stated on the chatroom pinned message all the BEX official team, if any one do private message it is better to check with the pinned message user name, validate same person or a stranger or directly even do contact the Admin and confirm before you make payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: