Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17962 times)
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

tell me please whether you can find out about how it was pre-sale? how many tokens will be on sale and when will it be? Are there any exact numbers? and on which exchanges do you plan to display your token?

This data is confidential for now. Since we use Waves platform we'll be automatically listet on Waves exchange. Other exchanges will be published after the Public Token Sale. Follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

tell me please whether you can find out about how it was pre-sale? how many tokens will be on sale and when will it be? Are there any exact numbers? and on which exchanges do you plan to display your token?
pre-sale was launched on February 23. I have not seen news yet about how much money has already been raised. I would like to receive information about this from developers.

This data is confidential for now, we will let you know when it ends! Follow us on telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!

You are right, early investors can really get huge profit when this project launch and have a high price in the coming months. So investors needs to participate now while it's not too late.
That is right because early sale has a big bonus which I think more than half the price of the token can be bought. Which is something very attractive to investors who want some good profit in the future.

Correct but sometimes investors think that bonuses which are too high are also a little bit suspicious. Why would a project that is really strong give away very cheap tokens?

This is only for the Pre-sale stage and yes the offer is really great!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

pre-sale was launched on February 23. I have not seen news yet about how much money has already been raised. I would like to receive information about this from developers.

This data is confidential for now, we will let you know when it ends! Follow us on telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Okay dev, we'll wait for the data to be publicly announced soon. We just hope that by now many of investors already participated in the ico and that the project is doing fine now. Good luck.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

I do not really understand why this project is called a exchange and do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Is there a developer or team members?

BehaviourExchange got it's name based on the nature of it's development and yes it's often missinterpreted but still very visible in this cryptocurrency times!

About BEX token economy:
We will use BEX tokens to stimulate the growth of the network. Our goal is to create BEX token economy ecosystem which will include one billion visitor's profiles on one hand and one million B2C companies which will use BehaviourExchange services on the other hand, connected within one business model.
1. Online visitors will be rewarded with BEX tokens for sharing their personal data, the same as websites who will help us profile visitors
2. B2C companies will be able to pay for BehaviouExchange services with BEX tokens and be therefore rewarded with discounts
3. Online visitors will be able to pay for B2C services or products with BEX tokens and be rewarded with discounts as well.

Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!
To purchase in a moment? Explain please as? You have in view of directly on exchange or, alternatively simply through ICO? Not entirely understood you. Tokens they will sell till late April or, alternatively it still presale?

Public token Sale strarts in April, now we are in the middle of Pre-sale. Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Ok, now I understand what are the other people here saying that the ICO will stop and resume in April, And its misunderstanding after all. Thank you for the clarification admin.

This is nice to know that the dev is actively answering all the queries and always makes it clear about the uncertainty. I am hoping that the project will attract many investors to join.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.

hmm wrong decision in my opinion.  There are too many other countries where the people are more curious about cryptocurrencies and new ICO Projects. For example Korea or Japan or even China.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

To purchase in a moment? Explain please as? You have in view of directly on exchange or, alternatively simply through ICO? Not entirely understood you. Tokens they will sell till late April or, alternatively it still presale?

Public token Sale strarts in April, now we are in the middle of Pre-sale. Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Ok, now I understand what are the other people here saying that the ICO will stop and resume in April, And its misunderstanding after all. Thank you for the clarification admin.

This is nice to know that the dev is actively answering all the queries and always makes it clear about the uncertainty. I am hoping that the project will attract many investors to join.

It just shows that the devs are really concerned on their supporters and Smiley their current investors. I'm looking forward on the growth of this project!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
Wow! A great activity done by Bex. This will gather more investors to help this project growth. I hope that the turkish would love the ICO and will spread it through the country.
I can see that the team is really dedicated towards their project. It's good to hear that they travelling to other countries to get their platform advertised. I am sure that the investors are really glad with their efforts too. Hoping for the success of this project.
Conferences are another way advertisement and awareness creation among cryptocurrency enthusiast. I hope they have a large community after that... Let's hope they send some Vids and pics

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

hmm wrong decision in my opinion.  There are too many other countries where the people are more curious about cryptocurrencies and new ICO Projects. For example Korea or Japan or even China.
this means the team decided that this decision will be the most correct for them. Perhaps in the future, developers will decide to negotiate with investors from other countries.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

They have been in Korea as what I read, and they actually have been around the world promoting the project, I think they are just taking all the opportunities and present the project even in countries where cryptocurrencies are not widely known.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

Public Token Sale will run in April. Find more information at https://behaviour.exchange/token-sale/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

this march  all crypto dropped look like the winter is comming ,hope will recover in April ,and the market also is bull market . it's good decision

Since the market is in the dip right now, it will be the best opportunity to invest to new projects but be careful in investing. Do your own research and find out different real reviews.
The new exchange behaviour launched with its owñ cryptocurrency named as BEX.this excahange have more good features than any other excahanges like it will give the full identification of every visitors.so i hope this project will get more investeros and go to the moon.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

BehaviourExchange, when the word Exchange is mentioned especially in crypto, trading immediately comes to mind, so this project concept only base on profiling visitors and with demographics and interests in blockchain technology, but how this is important in the crypto space?
I think that project will be able to settle on its deserved positions. I will explain why. Because projects with much less iridescent perspectives and simply dummys often have a high price and unreasonable popularity. All business in promoting.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

I choose BEX because it connects three parties: web visitors, websites and B2C business in a smart and unique way and they provide each of the parties with unrivalled benefits.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Probably if the team manages to convince the community that the services of its platform will be much more profitable than other platforms, I think many will be interested in the product.
It could be but the problem is, no one from the dev team or even the manager of this thread giving updates about this project. How do we know that they are serious of this plattform and how to use the tokens so we can experience this project? Are they really care about us? I just hoped they will.
I think that this can be helped only with support and time , we may consider giving it to the team.
Actually, at their telegram group, i see admin reply everyone look like bot Smiley. Yes, we should keep observing more to make decision.
There was loads of fun and entertainment a part from the serious discussions, admin actively entertaining all the supporters and there was loads of bounty participants keep supporting answering the investors queries along with the official BEX team.
I agree they truly have a very active chatroom however some members there are using a troll account to scam some legit members.
BEX team have clearly stated on the chatroom pinned message all the BEX official team, if any one do private message it is better to check with the pinned message user name, validate same person or a stranger or directly even do contact the Admin and confirm before you make payments.
I haven't joined a telegram channel of this project yet but it seems like the team is really helpful and fine which makes the project more interesting I'll definitely join the group I hope it gives me a better idea about the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

It is a pity that the team does not consider it necessary to provide us with information about the fees. this is alarming. I would like to know this information

if do you meant price to benefit for BEX service as customer, I have read that the monthly subscription fee will vary depending on (1) the desired details and (2) the volume of traffic i.e. the number of visitors, (3) the size of the company and (4) the type of industry. The expected price range will be from a few dollars per month for small companies and up to several thousand dollars per month for enterprise-level customers.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Actually at this time I'm only awaiting to listen some updates/Announcements/CEO talks/Any activities of BEX.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

More members are joining the telegram group and social media channels. You guys should run a contest to get more and more members.
By doing some competition or a contest on their telegram group chat and social media websites they can gain new and organic viewers/investors on the project. And these viewers/investors will find the project more interesting because of the competition made by the team.
this is a great strategy undertaken by the team, this is done so that they can and are able to attract a consumer or investor to join. this is very remarkable and should always be in appreciation.
Exactly, that can gain trust to those probable investors on this project. Hopefully the team will able to continue and may never give up this project that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

This data is confidential for now. Since we use Waves platform we'll be automatically listet on Waves exchange. Other exchanges will be published after the Public Token Sale. Follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Have a lot of reply with this sentences from at BEX project. I have a doubt about this active look like robots is not good. Btw, at least they keep active is good signal.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

Probably if the team manages to convince the community that the services of its platform will be much more profitable than other platforms, I think many will be interested in the product.
It could be but the problem is, no one from the dev team or even the manager of this thread giving updates about this project. How do we know that they are serious of this plattform and how to use the tokens so we can experience this project? Are they really care about us? I just hoped they will.
I think that this can be helped only with support and time , we may consider giving it to the team.
Actually, at their telegram group, i see admin reply everyone look like bot Smiley. Yes, we should keep observing more to make decision.
There was loads of fun and entertainment a part from the serious discussions, admin actively entertaining all the supporters and there was loads of bounty participants keep supporting answering the investors queries along with the official BEX team.
I agree they truly have a very active chatroom however some members there are using a troll account to scam some legit members.
BEX team have clearly stated on the chatroom pinned message all the BEX official team, if any one do private message it is better to check with the pinned message user name, validate same person or a stranger or directly even do contact the Admin and confirm before you make payments.
I haven't joined a telegram channel of this project yet but it seems like the team is really helpful and fine which makes the project more interesting I'll definitely join the group I hope it gives me a better idea about the project.
I'm planning to join there too, but I think, it's still good to stay and asks more questions about BehaviourExchange here in the bitcointalk community. As you can see that the team is really working hard in answering each questions and queries that coming from different people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: