Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17963 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Who knows the project has a bounty company? I'm especially interested in the signature company, I can soon get a new signature and would be happy to participate.
Company? Do you mean, campaign? I'm really sure all these peoples were waiting for the bounty campaign but you should wait for now.
Yes perhaps he wanted to say campaign. And also soon the signature and all other possible bounties would be started by this project i guess for more bigger and brighter promotion as the promotion from the bounties always proves to be usefull.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevinbind

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

sounds lovely, but looks like smth similar already exists... how will you compete? do you have something really special for this project?
as some of the users already mentioned, GA offers pretty much the same
thanks in advance
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

The project has a positive dynamics and it is possible to trace how they develop over time and how they manage to attract future users

You are right, I agree, the project have potentials to grow and the devs are very serious with the developments of the project. Let's see how far this project will go. We just need to support it.

Well, this depends on how the team will advertise their project. Bex needs more support but for them to be able to do that, they need to also give the people an assurance that the project is worthy to invest.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!

You are right, early investors can really get huge profit when this project launch and have a high price in the coming months. So investors needs to participate now while it's not too late.
That is right because early sale has a big bonus which I think more than half the price of the token can be bought. Which is something very attractive to investors who want some good profit in the future.

It'll just mean the people will dump the coin for cheaper. Bonuses only adjust the price to that price cause most people only buy during the bonus period

Yeah, that's quite true  Many investors only invest because they want to profit from such ICO. So that's why even if there is a predicted price of the coin. It's not gonna work because of the dumping of traders.

Cryptocurrency is no charity per se. Of course investors invest because they want to make a profit. That is how the whole world works. Investing also means financing innovation and you do it because you hope for the win win situation where innovation happens (which benefits us all) and where you get a big pay off.

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

The project has a positive dynamics and it is possible to trace how they develop over time and how they manage to attract future users

You are right, I agree, the project have potentials to grow and the devs are very serious with the developments of the project. Let's see how far this project will go. We just need to support it.

Well, this depends on how the team will advertise their project. Bex needs more support but for them to be able to do that, they need to also give the people an assurance that the project is worthy to invest.
Either the idea behind for the launch of the project much be highly populated with a huge demand which can reach to huge crowd or there should be a better advertising, such only clusters can help to gain all the potential investors drive into our platform, there should be some better plans for supporters.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

I think this is possible and quite easy. You are right that, it is not possible to know about people's aim just to visit their website a few minutes. But they attract visitors with their BEX tokens, where the visitors have to share their personal datas and get as reward BEX tokens.

I doubt that people would do that, maybe there are some who would share their personal data but this would be difficult. Maybe people would find something else that they can earn tokens without sharing their personal data imo.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Either the idea behind for the launch of the project much be highly populated with a huge demand which can reach to huge crowd or there should be a better advertising, such only clusters can help to gain all the potential investors drive into our platform, there should be some better plans for supporters.

Yes, they need to reward supporters so that they will continue to promote and help this project with the promotions and advertising of this project. So they can get many investors.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

I think that the team is really interactive on this forum, and I guess they are also active on other social media platforms. Its nice to see this interaction as this clears many queries and also increases the amount of investors. I hope they keep up this attitude.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

why the sale of tokens already in April? It seems to me it is long. Tell me please, where can I find out what your plans for the future are? unfortunately, the site did not find this information

You can find the roadmap in BehaviourExchange Whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?

Me too, I miss the chance. I am also waiting for some bonuses. The promotions of this project really help them to become popular now. I hope more investors will continue to come.

If you miss the chance to get rewarded and or gain bonuses I think you can just participate in their bounty program which is still up and still growing.
Yes,  BehaviourExchange has a very active a highly rewarding bounty program which will give huge rewards in this very great tokens to its supporters and they have also got much traffic on the bounty program. I think this BEX tokens will reach a great value in the future and chance of getting their bounty stakes should not be missed.

What kind of bonus programs are they running and how can I participate or was it a one time thing and no more rounds are planned?

Learn more about BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

I think this is possible and quite easy. You are right that, it is not possible to know about people's aim just to visit their website a few minutes. But they attract visitors with their BEX tokens, where the visitors have to share their personal datas and get as reward BEX tokens.

I doubt that people would do that, maybe there are some who would share their personal data but this would be difficult. Maybe people would find something else that they can earn tokens without sharing their personal data imo.

Well, there are some websites that even we don't want to share our personal data they still sell it without our knowledge. So for this project, if we can be able to earn from that then it will be a big help for us.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

why the sale of tokens already in April? It seems to me it is long. Tell me please, where can I find out what your plans for the future are? unfortunately, the site did not find this information
Maybe the team need to prepare carefully for avoid some problem occur like crash at BTC, ETH at this time. This maybe will affect ratio BEX/ETH.

Pretty suspicious for me, They are collecting funds for now suddenly they will pause? And relaunched again the promotions in April? I am confused what if they continue the promotion for the ICO and launched the BEX exchange in April, I think that would be a good idea right?

I don't see a problem to have a pause between Pre-sale and Public Token Sale! Public Token Sale needs preparation and a good reach!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
The new exchange behaviour launched with its owñ cryptocurrency named as BEX.this excahange have more good features than any other excahanges like it will give the full identification of every visitors.so i hope this project will get more investeros and go to the moon.
So investors and traders are required to verify thier personal information to thier system before they can trade right?

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange! Please read the Whitepaper.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is no charity per se. Of course investors invest because they want to make a profit. That is how the whole world works. Investing also means financing innovation and you do it because you hope for the win win situation where innovation happens (which benefits us all) and where you get a big pay off.

Similarly no ICO is a charity either, the bonuses are just a marketting gimmick and most of the ICO devs follow the investors in the dumping business
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

I think that the team is really interactive on this forum, and I guess they are also active on other social media platforms. Its nice to see this interaction as this clears many queries and also increases the amount of investors. I hope they keep up this attitude.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project are very active on a social media platform. The team gives best replies to queries. That's why so many investors are looking forward to investing in this ico.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

I completely agree with you. I've just read their whitepaper on the thread. Not all people can share their personal data, they indicated that the business owners can identify their visitors when they'll visit their website. Is that an issue of entering someone's privacy?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

This is very good project. I like this project & idea. The Behavior Exchange Platform recognizes real web visitors and enables a customized customization of the contents of the website so that each audience is accustomed with a personalized offer of product, service and media content. By using BlockKen technology, it promotes decentralized and secure records of all data.
yes I also really like this project right you say this project is a lot of excellence offered, hopefully this project really in make everyone feel proud of their success. good work for team good luck.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

BehaviourExchange is now a favorite choice for most of the people as we could experience there was many supporters who are actively spreading in all the social channels and we see the potential investors who are actively participating.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

Since this project will use an AI that will act like the AdSense of Google I think it will be a good alternative for it since the latter is already planning to ban cryptorelated advertisements. But I hope Google will still give considerations and just make some regulations.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Since this project will use an AI that will act like the AdSense of Google I think it will be a good alternative for it since the latter is already planning to ban cryptorelated advertisements. But I hope Google will still give considerations and just make some regulations.
Google already banned these sad news dropped all advertising connected with our crypto-world, price almost all of the coins. If bex is able to affect somehow this bad situation, it will be oasis now, as perspectives at crypto now are not iridescent. But I still store all that there is on my wallets.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: