Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can you make a livin in crypto  (Read 790 times)
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:02:10 PM

this domain is interresting so i want to ask can you make a livin from this
Certainly you can. It will take time,but more you get involved with cryptocurrencies and trading more you will learn. I could say most of us went through some hard times and learnt our lessons. More you participate in bounties and ICO-s better you will see how easy to get scammed. After all  you end up doing a lot better research to avoid those mistakes. Bounties are definitely a good way to start to build up your portfolio in Crypto-world.  To be kept calm when market goes wild is one of the keyes to gain profit over time. I wish you a good luck to make your living one day out of cryptos. Wink
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

If you have money to invest, sure.  If you're good at trading then yes.  The thing is someone has to lose in order for you to win and gain profit.  Trading is pretty much educated gambling and lots of people end up losing.

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

yes, some of my colleagues in my work quit their Jobs because they earn more money here

I really do not understand why people will ever want to quit their jobs when you can easily do something to earn cryptocurrency passively without stress and earn in two ways except for those who really want to go into full time trading anyway which still seems a bit realistic. There is a lot to earn around and the loveliest thing about it is that, if you are smart, you can earn a lot without stress.

I think in the same way. There is no need to give all your time to crypto and leave your sources of earning.
Planning! The planning plays a crucial role here. You can plan your day in such way, that you will have time for work plus for earnings on crypto (trading, bounty campaigns, and other things).
I know it will be hard at the first time to do both things, but the result will be surprising if you are trying hard.

I also agree with this, our primary sources of income is our day jobs, it gives us stable payments and assurance. So why quit when we can spend partial time doing crypto activities like learning and earning? Infairness with these guys who quit their jobs. Maybe they find it interesting doing full time activities in this commununity, learning the depths of cryptocurrency, and at the same time it is more effective way for them of earning than their previous job, maybe their monthly income is doubled or tripled when they have all their time here (I know a friend in a case like this). If I am on their shoes I also had a plan before quitting my job. Build a business while Im still earning effectively.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Walecash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:44:04 PM

Yeah...  Of course.... But you have to give it a lot of time
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:46:18 PM

You sure can man. I know a lot of people who made crypto currencies as their main source of income. It is not impossible. It depends on the person - how resourceful he is, how hard working and honest he is with every job that falls into his hands that builds his reputation and opens more doors for him. These are the things that someone should have or strive to be when wanting to make a living here in the crypto world.

But it is still best to have a regular job together with doing crypto.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

You sure can mate.
Although i wouldn't want to rely on it much myself amd won't advice it to others either, I really do believe that something like this is possible and can really be pulled off. Specially by a person that is hard working and very resourceful. But still, it varies from person to person.
As how unpredictable the crypto world is, i think a stable job is still a great thing to have together with cryptos.
But that's just my opinion though.
Raegorl

Activity: 140

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:57:39 PM

There are plenty of ways to make money in the current crypto market landscape. But i'd advise against living off of it, because it is still an extremely risky investment with no guarantees. Keep your full time job and slowly transition into crypto as your main source of income if you really want to, but be safe.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

There are plenty of ways to make money in the current crypto market landscape. But i'd advise against living off of it, because it is still an extremely risky investment with no guarantees. Keep your full time job and slowly transition into crypto as your main source of income if you really want to, but be safe.

I, too, hold the opinion that this can be earned and even with the time to quit the main job. The forum has enough information and opportunities to make a profit !
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:27:32 PM

Yes, I can survive by playing crypto. It takes patience in playing crypto, someday you will find out.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:34:06 PM

It can be possible, but you need time to read and learn about bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, ICOS . Use bitcoin related sites, bitcointalk forum, blogs, ... to do your research.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KaranRaut

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:40:29 PM

I think if you'd like to earn a living with trading cryptos or investing in it via ICO etc. first off you will need capital to begin with as we know money creates money... I don't think that one can get opportunities to earn bounties through out the year.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:59:06 PM

Yes of course, many of us asking if we can gain profit out of this forum especially for beginners that havent earn money yet, making earnings here in the forum is depending how you deal with the work here in the forum there are lot of work that can give you salary, joinig boutny campaigns, Twitter and Facebook campaign ( multiple campaign as long as you can manage) trading, there lot of it just explore the forum there are weekly basis and month basis salary, but only choose those campaigns that are sure to give you earnings because some of these are scams, choose wisely.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:20:50 PM

the work with the decision as partisan of the field of the crypto finance to gains of the deeper on involvesment as managing use of schemes with the arbitraging trading of investment or the spares of distribution of risks ,might returns with the nominal profit on conclusion as extending
decision to becomes parts of entrance with the global business of the crypto finance world of the economics.

that those might as kinds of ease with the given example of reference as the illustration of above mention :

that was the bridge of composite that my investors given with the message as asking to the extent of the preparation as might to commit with the projects plan of the customs of issue with the field of the BID AUCTION OF THE BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM OF ADMINISTRATIVES.

we hope that everone should supports us with the projects.

the label of the projects has with the good name of the BITCONET FINTECH

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:32:18 PM

I am living now with a crypto, before I sleep I want to check my bitcointalk account what's in the latest post, what's the update on crypto and what's new. After I sleep, the same thing again, checking out again what is new, what is my new token came from the airdrop and so on. I can't live without these things: Internet, phones, laptop and altcoins. I can make money with these.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Although I already have a ten-year track record in the online business world, it is not until now that I have had the opportunity to get to know and enter into the businesses related to cryptocurrencies that I have been able to obtain remarkable financial stability. I still need to make an extra effort to obtain total financial freedom, but without a doubt it is perfectly possible if you have the necessary conviction and dedication.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:04:06 PM

Yes, you can but it depends on your current occupation, there are some they are better of being a passive investors if you have a well paying job, but some people in developing countries with low monthly income you can decide to face Crypto full time  but require huge knowlegde acquisition
jigsaw97

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:05:29 PM

Certainly you can. It will take time,but more you get involved with cryptocurrencies and trading more you will learn. I could say most of us went through some hard times and learnt our lessons. More you participate in bounties and ICO-s better you will see how easy to get scammed. After all  you end up doing a lot better research to avoid those mistakes. Bounties are definitely a good way to start to build up your portfolio in Crypto-world.  To be kept calm when market goes wild is one of the keyes to gain profit over time. I wish you a good luck to make your living one day out of cryptos. Wink
i can say too that it was been yes that you can make a livin in a crypto but it may depends on you how dedicated you are to be make it happen and how does it can be manage wisely the chances are there all the opportunity but on how does you can be on it will be on you only on how good you are.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:07:16 PM

For now I'm still studying in the world of crypto, earning several hundred dollars in a month I can do. I just need to improve my way of working to get a lot of profit.

desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:10:52 PM

you will not study crypto. you mean trading. its highly psychological. even in old trading realms (stocks, bonds, futures, etf). crypto is amazing but when the bull years stop its gonna massacare a lot of hodlers...
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:18:01 PM

Yes, I think you make a living in crypto. Actually, there are already people in this forum who are earning and living in cryptocurrency. Others even quit their actual job to spend fulltime in cryptoworld. If you're really diligent, you can earn a decent or even a lot of money in crypto. There are many ways  to earn and make a living in cryptocurrency. You can try investing, trading, joining ICOs, joining bounty campaigns, and even just holding your cryptos without  doing nothing, you can  still earn something. But of course, just like any other job, you need to exert effort, time, and diligence.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: