Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 09:21:33 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 1633 times)
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

If charity accepts bitcoin then the bitcoin will be more popular. Charity organizations will have more help from the pre-digital investors or bitcoin owners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

If that is the case surely our works on that time is really great and modern.. because government will not implement it if they know people didn't know how to use it.. but if that it is the case why we will get feared about it.. we need to expect it that cryptocurrency will might bring changes not only today but also in the future. There's nothing we need to feared of...
onrise

Activity: 616
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:18:52 AM

If charity accepts bitcoin then the bitcoin will be more popular. Charity organizations will have more help from the pre-digital investors or bitcoin owners.

It is a good idea for the organization to go digital as they can get the funds from anywhere in the world who would like to donate for a cause which the NGO would be running. Previously it would have being difficult for the people to send money from one to another country.

Rono

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

It Is Quite A Good Idea and Charity becoming digitalized and modern. There are many people donate with some of the clicks and Saves many people life And Take a part of this Good Deed. I Really Appreciate This And Thankful to hear This. Slowly Cryptocurrency Accepts already Many Organizations to Social Service. It will spread All over the world.
Tigorss

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

whose name is charity in any form there will certainly be someone who accepts if you want charity with bitcoin means you have to leave it to the right person, but if you really want charity why don't you sell it first after that you can give the sale to someone who is need, maybe it will be more effective.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
PlusOne88

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

It is a problem for the charity to receive bitcoins. But it is possible to send some. If the choosen chatlrity is quite far from your location it would be nice if you have to send it through bitcoin for fast transferring of the money. Take note also that when you give your money it would be best appreciated if you have to give it personally because you will definitely meet the person responsible for using your money and should make some follow up you can easily get some information from the recepient.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them ..  anything that is... Related to money and ..all is acceptable ...so I don't think that... There won't be any which will... Deny !
Also .. even you can donate on the Bitcoins forum .. it's as same as.. any charity thing.

This is true. Charities are runned by money therefore as long as there is money that is involved the charities will continue to work. It is like the gas of the engine, which is rhe engine iathe charity itself and the gas is the money. If tjis is the case th isge of bitcoin will probably be famous because it is mot only for profit seeking but at the same time it is for charitable works. Bitcoin can really helps us in every way.

Yuwodolaxu

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them ..  anything that is... Related to money and ..all is acceptable ...so I don't think that... There won't be any which will... Deny !
Also .. even you can donate on the Bitcoins forum .. it's as same as.. any charity thing.

This is true. Charities are runned by money therefore as long as there is money that is involved the charities will continue to work. It is like the gas of the engine, which is rhe engine iathe charity itself and the gas is the money. If tjis is the case th isge of bitcoin will probably be famous because it is mot only for profit seeking but at the same time it is for charitable works. Bitcoin can really helps us in every way.

charity giving is not limited to fiat, so no one opposes it, but for some institutions there is a problem because the accountability of donor identity is not transparent, but in some cases this is not very important.

Many good things have been done by bitcoin, and even I believe bitcoin is also involved in the presidential electoral process which aims to raise funds for certain candidate pairs.
Siren

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

What a stupid editing shit.you gave people no option and yet you are asking if that’s applicable?I really hate fool human mwhos not using their mind before putting their comments or means.

To answer your stupidity,NO i will neve give them Bitcoin or even Fiats instead I’ll give them stuffs they need so they will enjoy them and not to be politicized

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Joshgod

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

I really can if I have. But talking About charity, they take pretty much anything good for them so I think bitcoin can be accepted.
Dhanems

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

Posible, because bitcoins is already used of many county,you may convert to fiat,dollars or other currency!Bitcoin is the monther of all cryptocurrency:)
So,no problem if charity accepted Bitcoin.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1058

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Something I try to do is donate to software developers when they produce quality code for free. For example I have been playing around with HAM radio this month and want to reward the maker of "CHIRP". Chirp is software for programming radios that makes the task far easier. Anyway, I checked and found their BTC donations. It is surprising how many developers take bitcoin donations if you just look around on their site. For example:

https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download

So show some love to your favorite freeware developers! I give if it's fee, open source, and runs on Linux. Oh, and it does something of value. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Free bitcoin in AFRICA - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2710325.msg27720734
Koobtcgal

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

I do not see a need for blockchain transactions replacing fiat payment systems. A blend of the two will be the best as 8t stands now. Using only fiat has some negative side so is only Crypto.

Cliparts

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

You are right it will be good because if a person will have no money to share with charity they will be able to share their bitcoin for now it is good for popularity of bitcoin because it will make it high in demand as well, it needs our support and our investment so let’s invest our money as it can make our future bright, for me it will be great news if I will hear about it,
MyCoin8

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

Giving financial assistance for charity is a very good thing everyone should imbibe. Even if it means using Bitcoin, it is fine as long as they can manage Bitcoin related activities.
ronics

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

it can be worth the trouble if the transaction payment is very low in terms of how we use it to deliver money by becoming a traditional way. I'm one of the more concerned about a transfer rate though and if the leadership is allowed to hold the bitcoins or if the ones giving it insist it will be released immediately upon receipt.

Utitinonire

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

I were to help, I prefer not to expose it, better keep it and feel the appreciation or depreciation, in silence, from the people around. It's good to help without expecting something in return. Speaking of charity, it all depends if that said charity accepts Bitcoin, since there's a restriction of its  features, however if it would then I need to make sure that it will be given to the one who mostly needed it, and to trusted people.
Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

I think it doesn't matter that the bitcon owner donates to a charity using the bitcoin he owns. If a charity cannot receive bitcoin directly, you can use a payment gateway that will turn your assistance from bitcoin into fiat currency at an agreed exchange rate. So help for charity institutions is already in fiat currency.
GinXenPhengz

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

I will make sure that it goes to those in need. I will help  them and give them a good life. But I do not have a btc now because I also used it for my family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.