Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do u all think of LTC prospect?  (Read 419 times)
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:33:36 PM

I think LTC will go out, LTC and time is the same as the currency was born, but the price has not been up of LTC, LTC sucks including development and promotion now, so many kinds of COINS can be purchased, so I won't buy LTC.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:50:53 PM

LTC is good for long term investment. I never see it bump x2 x3, but it increase slowly each day. That's good altcoin to invest.

LTC is the real cryptocurrency, it never got pumped nor dumped. Good transactions speed, low fees and many more. It is the best crypto as a means of payment. But it seems people ignoring these facts!
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

I think Litecoin will do real well during the next year. Let's not forget that LTC price is very connected with the BTC price, so if bitcoin does well, so will litecoin. Usually blockchain technologies are developed in the litecoin network first, and only after that they will go to the bitcoin network if successful. We will probably see the lightning network first on LTC for example, and so many other things. Since LTC is way cheaper than BTC, and because its normally "ahead" of BTC, since things are "tested" there first, I think it has a very good potencial grow. I'm holding LTC for the long run, just like BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: