Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4932 times)
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:22:13 AM

of course bitcoin will have a good future with an ever-increasing price because bitcoin as a digital currency or virtual currency will continue to have emerging technologies and become stronger

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

The use of virtual currency is fast becoming popular around the world and more investors from different parts of the globe are getting interested in cryptocurrency investments. The cryptocurrencies, which led by bitcoin, have a promising future by getting into the mainstream use.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

One thing is clear. Digital currencies are the future. Fiat money will always disappear more and more. And after that some digital currency will be available everyhwere. The question is just, which one? Something like paypal, or do we get a real cryptocurrency who will be controlled by the people? I really hope it will be a cryptocurrency. Because i dont want to support the banks anymore.
I'm not sure about Fiat money would disappear, For me its impossible to happen because not all the people are supporting cryptocurrencise and not all the people know the existence of it and I'm sure the government will not allow this to happen but I hope bitcoin and other crypto would recognize as one of the global currencies.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

of course bitcoin will have a good future with an ever-increasing price because bitcoin as a digital currency or virtual currency will continue to have emerging technologies and become stronger

I believe that in less than 3-5 years, Bitcoin and some of the altcoins that exist now will be widely used. In some shops, you will pay with BTC or other crypto, and it will be profitable.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

I can see the very bright future of bitcoin beacause Bitcoin is since 2009 and first time blockchain technology used into it. Nowdays the demand of blockchain technology increaseing day by day and it also used by some of banks.we all know that bitcon is cryptocurrency, it means digital currency and now the whole world turning towards the digitisation so i think in future all people will start to use Bitcoins.i hope in future only one currency will leave and that will bitcoin.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

after bitcoin etherum have same reputation what bitcoin have so bitcoin and ether we can say the foundations of blockchain technology. and neo and ripple may follow the success  of etherum and bitcoin
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

Cryptocurrency will always have a bright future because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in bitcoins even though the market prices are decreasing right now, traders are using the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

The use of virtual currency is fast becoming popular around the world and more investors from different parts of the globe are getting interested in cryptocurrency investments. The cryptocurrencies, which led by , have a promising future by getting into the mainstream use.
The future of cryptocurrency is clear, the birth of digital transaction like Bitcoin in crypto currency market trading CHANGED the the out look of trading market, business institution or the financial market community posting a lot of issues vs. Bitcoin, like the issue on Regulation by different government institution which post resistant on the Digital transaction like Bitcoin, its is good and bad for Bitcoin, the longer the issue is Resolved, the longer the uncertainty level post on Bitcoin for that country.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies are definitely not going away. They will proliferate to every economy and every part of the planet. Crytpocurrencies helps in fighting the corruption by making monetary landscape more transparent, it helps in fighting the poverty by giving banks to unbanked, blockchain is such a disruptive technology that it can bring revolution in many sectors. If people will inherit blochchain in their system, cryptocurrencies are also going to reside by it.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

It is really possible that in the future time, bitcoin together with cryptocurrencies will be the medium of payment to buy products and services not just in only one one country but in the whole world. This will surely becomes a reality after a moderation and assessment of countries' governments of what is really is cryptocurrencies and what can it give to the world. What benefits can it result if we as humans used it as part of our daily lifes? That is the question that is need to be answered and many more.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

Cryptocurrency will always have a bright future because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in bitcoins even though the market prices are decreasing right now, traders are using the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit.

Well yes future of crypto currency will be bright as more and more people are now buying bitcoin, increasing interest of people about bitcoin will surely make the price high, so blindly trust bitcoin that soon it will pump high, expected price by the experts of bitcoin will be more than 50k dollars by this year or at the end of 2019 which is really a high price, so bitcoin is gona have shining and glittering future for sure.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

One thing is clear. Digital currencies are the future. Fiat money will always disappear more and more. And after that some digital currency will be available everyhwere. The question is just, which one? Something like paypal, or do we get a real cryptocurrency who will be controlled by the people? I really hope it will be a cryptocurrency. Because i dont want to support the banks anymore.
I'm not sure about Fiat money would disappear, For me its impossible to happen because not all the people are supporting cryptocurrencise and not all the people know the existence of it and I'm sure the government will not allow this to happen but I hope bitcoin and other crypto would recognize as one of the global currencies.

The future of virtual currency like bitcoin has a huge potential in making the economical growth of every country, It provides the right projects , investments and other sources of income, It will provide people who are in need of job, profits, it will hep the poor countries to survive in the future, It can help agriculture and it will help the government of every nations. I guess its future is as vast as that.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

I think that it has a bright future ahead of it. I say that because as the world is moving to the technological and modern era, where everything and anything relies heavily on the internet and technology, currencies like Bitcoin would be a perfect fit in the change that the world is moving onto. As paperless and cardless transactions are beginning to boom, the fact that cryptocurrencies has made its mark and found its niche in the market is a good indicator that it can fight its way through the competitive world of currencies.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

Cryptocurrency do really have a bright future because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in bitcoins so even in the future, the price of cryptocurrency will just keep on growing.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:22:54 PM

I am always convinced and optimistic that the future of digital currency like bitcoin will continue to improve and continue to be used by people, as long as people benefit from the bitcoin will continue to survive.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

I am always convinced and optimistic that the future of digital currency like bitcoin will continue to improve and continue to be used by people, as long as people benefit from the bitcoin will continue to survive.
yes the future of bitcoin will very good and that is why everyone join it because they know it will give them best profit and that is why they are invest their a lot money because they want to secure their future for them selves and for their family, so that is why bitcoin will make their life more easy and comfortable forever.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

In My opinion the future of virtual currency is only bitcoin. I do not think such good digital currency will come in the future. Bitcoin future is assures also when we see their are lots of people joining in. In the future you will just carry a phone and all things you need is in there.
After seeing the current fluctuations in the price I am also sure that the future of crypto will be only bitcoin because the price of all other coins when start to drop then drop too much that a person becomes poor while the price of bitcoin do not drop much when the price start to increase and the value when start to increase then bitcoin increases much faster than any other coin. It means that the trust on bitcoin is much higher than on any other altcoin.
lamvu663

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

Flying is the best time to realize a dream
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

We are living in digital era, right now every people using smartphone with internet connection. I am believe peoples will leaving paper money and using digital payment because its more safe.

Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

I think in the current state, bitcoin is not got to be calm the world wide currency, and because it is still not so regulated, it is still not so stable and trustworthy, so the big investors would bring their money here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: