Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4932 times)
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

The future of virtual currency like bitcoin is bright. We will see, Bitcoin will dominate in the future. I believe it.
I think these virtual currencies like Bitcoin are gaining a lot of users overtime and are also spreading worldwide.So if we see the current position of Bitcoin new in the market then we can say that Bitcoin has a great future.Although it is banned in some Nations but it is getting support in other countries too.Digitisation is going on and cryptocurrencies are getting popular because of some of the advantages over the normal currency.Bitcoin is a money making machine and is the best option for investment purposes as it gives huge amounts of profit returns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

The future of virtual currency specially bitcoin will be a huge life changing to people. We will be having our virtual wallet on the palm of our hands. We can shop and make transactions anywhere and anytime. We can pay our electricity, water and wifi bills even if we are on our beds.
But I guess there will be bad effects in this vitual currencies.. We will be lazy to move to go to a store when we can order a food and they can just deliver it. We might be living in a sedentary lifestyle.
I do not think so. before the existence of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, people also have been lazy to go shopping to the store, they contacted by phone their order through the shop to request delivered home and pay on the spot.
I cannot be sure that what I think will happen or not but the fact is I can see much brighter future of the bitcoin and rest of the crypto currencies as with every passing day, the number of investors investing their money into these coins are increasing and that the graph of the market rates of these coins is also going higher. Other than this, these coins are being used at different places too.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

Bitcoin to pay employees, albeit skilled, is a fairly large currency, especially since many hope that bitcoin will rise to 20K. I do not think that bitcoin will rise in price this year, but in the future it can.
That would only be applicable to the ones with product and great potential which would be the main thing that would make most of them to be relevant in the market in the long run. This is one thing that most of them apparently do not have and in that case, we cannot say all of them do have a future.

I still see the future of some of the tokens anyway, being like the stock market and I cannot wait to see how that world is going to be like for them in the long run.
Right now, nothing much can be said about the future of any of the crypto currency and that is because all the crypto currencies are in early stages of their development and that it will take lot of time for them to deal the things in the best possible manner. We can really hope that this will be in favor of the crypto currencies as more number of people are getting interest in the crypto currencies and that this will help them in having a better future.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

The future cryptocurrency that we use all over the world is nothing but bitcoin. My trust is on bitcoin ever since cause  for me bitcoin is the best for all of that cryptocurrencies. Cause bitcoin is running for twenty years so why you have a doubt on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency ever. We should trust bitcoin cause bitcoin can save an economy
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

I've predicted that cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) will continue to grow. If we look at bitcoin development every year, then we will be confident that Bitcoin will continue to be used as a currency or investment method.
We are hopeful that your prediction comes in existence soon but brother before predicting something, you must make sure that your prediction can be affective to so many people. So better is you must have concrete knowledge of everything related to your prediction. It mustn’t seems to be an air fire, rather statements with exact evidences and facts and figures to support your prediction.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

I visualize bitcoin as the future cryptocurrency of the world. I know that we are hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow and develop better than it was. Since among the other cruptocurrency bitcoin is the most use and popular nowadays and because of that many people are starting to recognize, embrace, and treasure the bitcoin. They keep on buying and investing. If that will continue, I think cryptocurrency will be a boom in the future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
green_fish

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Bitcoin has a good development prospect, and more investors may also use Bitcoin to buy goods and services.
Wall Street fund companies also purchased BTC as reserve assets!
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

January 2009 the bitcoin came in this world. 9 years on the making with the assistance of the innovation it turns to be more prominent. It became well known because of its bright future. Having the bitcoin has a major part of our age today. Numerous individuals have a chance to be rich or gain more fiat. At the point when goes to the economies, it decreases the diminish the quantity of the jobless.
Since the establishment of the BTC, many other currencies have been introduced, which has helped many developed economies, especially those with good business and good strategies, earn a lot of money. BTC, I believe in the future they will grow even further and help more people and the economy grow beyond this day.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

In digital era like right now, bitcoin will be a good solution for transaction. Bitcoin getting more popular this days and i am believe that in the future peoples will accepting bitcoin for their transaction.
I am believe that bitcoin will become internet currency and accepted by peoples around the world because more faster and more cheap
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

bitcoin is able to grow without active participation from the government and they continue to grow in terms of technology that has an active potential, it has been proven that many believe the crypto currency in particular bitcoin can transform the financial future into a more intense digital currency.

Ultimately the government will recognize it by certain regulation because even they can not control the massive investments, the majority that happens is positive and they can not deny it.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

For me bitcoin and other virtual currency has a bright future since we are now in a computer generation with new improved modern technologies. This digital currency will help to improve our economic stability and minimize poverty because we are looking forward for more works and job online which is the payments is in a form of digital currency. It will make the digital world more valuable and rewarding.

jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

The future of cryptocurrency or the virtual currency is way a head as we could think because its purpose and its function on the market is much more related to investments and trading which much more people want to have in the future for them to have a settled type or earning. I do not see a part of it that would not be a part of the future because development and changes need to happened in our market for us to develop and to improve a way of earning in the future.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

The currency is a currency, a real currency with a virtual currency, it could be a real currency.
I think Bitcoin has all what it takes to become a future or international currency. In an interview by the CEO of BTM, he said Bitcoin, no doubt, will be the future crypto currency and has tremendous application and offers great services not offered by any other technology. Since 2010, Bitcoin has been evolving and the time it is legalized in every country will be the time it will become the international currency.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

In my own perspective those virtual currency like bitcoin has a future. These days bitcoin become popular to the whole world that is why the bitcoin population increase too. The future of bitcoin will be increase and may people will be help because of it. Many more people will earn from it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

Virtual currency has a very great future particularly Bitcoin and some other top altcoins with strong technology like ethereum because the adoption of the crypto or virtual if you like is on the increase on a daily basis.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

I think Bitcoin as virtual currency will still be part of the future as currency, it's not possible because as we can see bitcoin is continuously growing and widely known although some countries do not accept bitcoin yet but who knows soon they will become world currency.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

I think they will be much more recognizable in the future because today there are just a few stores and shops that is accepting bitcoins as a payment but for sure in the future they will be accepted everywhere and the government will realize that they are not a threat at all so they will introduce them into the public and be a part of the society maybe one day I can now eat into some restaurants that will not used money anymore just a bitcoins and will be scanned using a phone less hassle and more time to save.
Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Cryptocurrencies will be more and more demanded, it is obvious and understandable by looking on the recent tendency we have now days
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

You need to be very much realistic while discussing such sort of things and that I must say that the future of most of the crypto currencies will greatly depend on the way the governments of different countries respond to these currencies. It has not been so long for this world to get to know about this modern concept of the currencies like that in the form of the crypto currencies and that most of the people still don’t know much about this
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

The entry of crytpo currency on the market trading triggered reaction on global market. A lot of new technology  appeared in the crypto world with advance and more safe hardware vs.scammer on this digital trading market. I think we should not doubt the existence of Bitcoin in the future, because Bitcoin is already designed to survive in any situation and condition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: