Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4932 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Many companies start using bitcoin technologies for their own purposes, knowing that they will soon make huge profit and popularity. The rest of the alts are not so much in demand except the ethereum, but everything goes also to make profit with the help of the ethereum itself. I believe that the future of the ethereum and bitcoin is provided due to their technologies that help us to develop and their potential is only being revealed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

The future of virtual cryptocurrency is very brightness. Cause cryptocurrency using great technology which are the best things.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

Kind of obvious, isn't it? World domination, that's what will be the future of BTC in nearest years, just wait till it will show its real potential.

BorisVirla

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

It should become the main currency in the world.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
I think the convenience of paying for good people working for the owner with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is one of the strengths that makes crypto possible to grow now and in the future. It will be even more powerful if people are interested, investing in it
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

BTC will be very developed in the future, will be the hot spot on the international exchange. Big investors are confident to join the BTC to develop and brand their companies. It will be a reliable currency and will continue to grow in the future, gradually countries will legitimize this currency and bring the world to new heights.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Labib1
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

I believe that the future of bitcoin is good and bright. It gives a good living to people who are working with bitcoins and provide brighter future for the families. We can really hope a colourful future for the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

BTC will be very developed in the future, will be the hot spot on the international exchange. Big investors are confident to join the BTC to develop and brand their companies. It will be a reliable currency and will continue to grow in the future, gradually countries will legitimize this currency and bring the world to new heights.

you are right, bitcoin will be known worldwide and sooner or later more new investors will join and the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and we can expect huge profit very soon.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Very good comments but now in my opinion bitcoin still has many challenges ahead. The many countries that have not yet accepted Bitcoin are major difficulties to bitcoin become the social means of payment. Besides, Bitcoin is currently difficult to control so it is easy to happen many complex issues such as scam...
Yasinionela

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

Future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leasing crypto in the world. People will use bitcoin for their daily needs even in their local markets. All other currencies will disappear from the market and there will be only one currency in the whole world and that will be bitcoin.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

Looking at the history of Bitcoin, we see the constant development of it. Do not pay attention to its price, let us take care of the process of birth and development. I am confident that in the future Bitcoin will be legalized around the world and recognized as a Fiat.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

There will be a lot of cryptocurrencies in the future, and there will be many cryptocurrencies perish!
Only the greatest technological innovations like the BTC Internet can survive for a long time!
BTC has changed the way the world trades, slowly eliminating the impact of banks on humans!
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

However, one thing is clear: the old methods of attracting investments are a thing of the past, with the advent of ICO much has changed - now anyone can invest in any project - this is developing the economy. Tokens serve as project shares.
siracunas

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

We all know the current situation in our world is all about technology so that bitcoin can may be develop in the future. But now a day, bitcoin encounter some problem that cause decreasing of the value. And I believe, in the future it have big opportunity that bitcoin have. In addition, may be bitcoin can used in our daily needs in our daily lives.
Ursuladaughter

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is a space that is saturated. The digital age is growing, the future of the crypto market will be a big step forward.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

We all know the current situation in our world is all about technology so that bitcoin can may be develop in the future. But now a day, bitcoin encounter some problem that cause decreasing of the value. And I believe, in the future it have big opportunity that bitcoin have. In addition, may be bitcoin can used in our daily needs in our daily lives.
i think of course future goal of bitcoin is used for everyday life, while virtual currency will certainly still be difficult to compete with bitcoin, because it has good technology

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
quoctien1997

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

Bitcoin does not yet have a strong foundation in the digital market, so the Bitcoin value is now very low. However, Bitcoin is shaping up and finding its place in the digital market and at the same time Bitcoin is the most valuable currency among coin.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:41:12 AM

Even total illiterates know the value of gold, they should never be compared with one another. I'd like to say that whilst Bitcoin is POW algorithm, definitely will last for as long.

Good opinion. Bitcoin really has its own capability that will surely satisfies everyone. Amd with this it will surely give everyone a better life. This will continue to grow and can sure be the currency of the future. It will surely help everyone to have a better life or a good life in the future. Easier and more accessible.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

Bitcoin has been structured to be the future standing  currency, which is still a living vision in it's features.Just 2 things that I wish to understand is;
1.Will bitcoin be available in fiat form?
2. With the way people are rushing bitcoin and it appears as if the more the projects are becoming more difficult.
Hope anyone will be able to do any project in that future or project ends and the mint coin alone remains?

Wow all of them are really good and positive sign for future of bitcoin if it will be possible to use bitcoin with ATM or with debt cards I am sure this thing will increase the number of bitcoin users, with time bitcoin is getting famous, so I really appreciate all those features of bitcoin which you shared with us, now it is good time for us to enjoy because we are going to have fun along with bright future.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

If we are guided by this year maybe the future of bitcoin is very much destroyed because of the very cheap price of bitcoin now so that we can conclude that bitcoin will be destroyed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: