Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4932 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

I dont see bitcoin's future so bright as you see it, I dont beleive it will be widly imlemented to econimic sector because its nature, It is hardly controlled currency made by unknown developers. What you said is may be possible to brand new national cryptocurrencies controlled by central banks, because power of modern counries based on bank's financial system
It seems that you do not believe that bitcoin will be have good future which is not true. Because of our advance developers and technologies virtual currency especially bitcoin will really have good future. You should know that bitcoin is a decentralize currency so that no can control it. But, just believe that because of virtual currency like bitcoin your life will become easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

Bitcoin is just ten years old and the level of adoption has been tremendous. I can see the positive news recently from Germany and Japan. This tells us that more countries will join and push bitcoin into a large scale adoption.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:34:26 AM

The future is always unforeseeable and nobody can tell what exactly is going to happen to bitcoin and the entire cryptoworld. But if the acceptance of cryptos will grow each year, then at least we can say that the future of cryptos are brighter.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

One of the main goals of Bitcoin is to facilitate the payment of goods and services using a well decentralized mode to provide security, transparency, fast transaction speed etc. It is clear that Bitcoin is gradually nearing its goal as projects like eToro have integrated Bitcoin to the sports.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

For me the future of virtual currency like bitcoin is to have a fast virtual transaction in the internet to become convenient to the people to used it. Its a long journey for the virtual currency to make it legal but hopefully, sooner or later it will be okay in many countries. I know all of us have a personal plan in Bitcoin for their financial needs. I believe that virtual currency become famous in the future and it can be used as one of their exchange currency in one country.

We must believe that int he future virtual currency will be used everyday in every transaction we will made and let we see if this thing will happened.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Susan Smith

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

Now is only the first phase of the bitcoin and in the future it will grow even stronger, it can become a global currency, the government adopted as a legal unit. Many investors will invest in bitcoin and will make more profit
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

I hope that future bitcoin will have a good existence and can be accepted by all people even though all of them don't accept, what I see in future bitcoin will have very high economic value so it is suitable if chosen as a long-term investment commodity, besides the system used by bitcoin (blockchain) will be widely adopted by various fields including the government and conventional banks
Decreasing the price disturb the market and make people panic. Bitcoin's future is depended on us and investors if we don't invest bitcoin won't increase.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

The technology behind these cryptocurrency coins is an excellent achievement though its potential hasn't been maximize. It has a lot to improve and develop. The future of financial transaction is here.
for economists who dare to speculate, of course choose cryptocurrency as a means of investment, because it has a bright future, where digital money will dominate in transactions

As I see it, even teenagers will use the cryptocurrencies in the future, and this future will start very soon. I suppose, no one will be surprised when a person comes to some store and pays for the goods with Bitcoins.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

The technology behind these cryptocurrency coins is an excellent achievement though its potential hasn't been maximize. It has a lot to improve and develop. The future of financial transaction is here.
for economists who dare to speculate, of course choose cryptocurrency as a means of investment, because it has a bright future, where digital money will dominate in transactions
I believe it will thrive in the future to catch up with today's technological developments. Coins will gradually be confirmed by the country and it will be available on all trading platforms. It is also a trend to develop the economy today. BTC will always be the best development direction towards long term.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

As I see it, even teenagers will use the cryptocurrencies in the future, and this future will start very soon. I suppose, no one will be surprised when a person comes to some store and pays for the goods with Bitcoins.
We are the future of Bitcoin, it lies within us. Bitcoin is a tool and it solely depends on how we give value to it. We have a great responsiblility and a big role for its progress and success. With the trust we gain from the public, it's good to keep our persistence going high and strong. Bitcoin is evidently has its ups and downs, but if we keep our strong support and with more developments to come, then it's very possible that it can have a brighter future.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Im not sure is bitcoin price will keep developing or not cause right now there is a lot of stable coins which is a good option to use to do transactions rather than using bitcoins. I think the future of cryptocurrency will be depends on blockchain development and uses in real cases of businesses.

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

I hope that future bitcoin will have a good existence and can be accepted by all people even though all of them don't accept, what I see in future bitcoin will have very high economic value so it is suitable if chosen as a long-term investment commodity, besides the system used by bitcoin (blockchain) will be widely adopted by various fields including the government and conventional banks
Can't say anything about future because people are leaving cryptocurrency where bitcoin is include too..

In my surrounding, people are joining the cryptocurrency. Many guys that I know, believe that the crypto is the future, which is waiting for us. I am sure, Bitcoin will be great, and some alts as well.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

Bitcoin is itself a virtual currency and everyone knows that these virtual currencies have a greatest future ahead of them. Blockchain is a new technology and it is being widely adopted.  You ned to wait to see bitcoin grows massively from here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

Virtual currency such as bitcoin will have a bright future, growing and increasingly popular with so many people who adopt bitcoin, bitcoin will be able to provide convenience in the transaction process in the future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
meusyou

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

Virtual currency is definitely here to stay. I have two views about its immediate future. Firstly, I thnk it will become another multi trillion dollar market just like the stock exchange where certain commodities are traded- we already have this in exchanges and it'll keep growing. Secondly, it'll compliment fiat as many companies will roll out top-notch technology based on blockchain to make payments and transactions generally easier. The future looks promising, we're just starting.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

I would like to use the term "digital currency" instead of "virtual currency", when we are talking about cryptocurrencies, because indeed they are used as fiat money to complete the trades and doing deals.
I expect a shining future for cryptocurrencies, it is a matter of time until they get more popularity and support.
becak mesin

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

We cannot compare Cryptocurrency to virtual currency as both are in the opposite each other. While cryptocurrecny is decentralized and no an entity even control it. in other hand virtual currency is controlled fully by government or the authority. Both have the own advantages and should not be compared.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

Looking at the future of virtual currencies, it is able to provide good profits. I feel that virtual currencies like bitcoin are able to grow and become one irreplaceable currency in the internet world. It does have a safe and fast convenience in making transactions but not everyone will do this.

recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

Bitcoin’s concept is unique and reinforced with advanced technology, so we don’t need to worry about its future. Cryptocurrencies make transactions easier and safer. The new generation will definitely choose crypto over fiat money as a way of payment and over gold as a store of value. It’s more practical. Soon we will have the decentralized Internet, not least due to cryptos.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

With the continuous introduction of new technologies and new features, transaction costs are declining, and cryptocurrencies will be accepted by more people in the future!
As the money market matures, cryptocurrencies can achieve true borderlessness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: