Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Olympus Labs | Cryptocurrency investment portal  (Read 6390 times)
anheqiaobei (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

The app is asking for importation of existing wallet. Is there no option to create new wallet in the app and use it there? Most people won't feel comfortable importing their wallet in a 3rd party APP just like that.
The app does not allow users to select the JSON keystore file when the third option of importing wallet through keystore is selected. I didn't try importing of wallet through Mnemonic phrase but use of second option of importing through use of private key worked just fine.

Hi there!
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it!

1. Our Phase 1 app only supports import of an existing wallet, new wallet creation option will be added in the next iteration along with KYC procedure using Civic.
One thing one can do, if uncomfortable with importing their own existing wallet with a substantial amount of crypto in it is create a separate wallet on MEW/Parity/etc and import it instead. However, we are doing everything we can in order to provide our users with maximum safety (we don't have access to private keys, we have implemented fingerprint/gesture protection and aren't stopping on that.
2. You are correct, in order to import a wallet using a keystore file one'd have to paste its content into the app. We are working on improving that process!

Our next version of the app with index buying tool support is right around the corner, we'll present it to the world at Edcon conference in Toronto on the 4th of May!

Please let us know if you have any further feedback/questions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:39:38 AM

🚨 AIRDROP ALERT! 🚨

1) Subscribe to us on Product Hunt  and share on social media
👉 https://t.co/64Vp2Nc4Qi

2) Fill in the form                                       
👉 https://t.co/I7PpHn3pjb

3) Win 10 $MOT! 🤑
Ethan101

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

Waiting for my MOT coming..
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

Waiting for my MOT coming..

Hi Ethan! The airdrop will run for a couple of days, then we'll gather all the necessary info and distribute the tokens all at once.
We'll keep you updated!
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

🚨 AIRDROP ALERT! 🚨

1) Subscribe to us on Product Hunt  and share on social media

2) Fill in the form                                        

3) Win 10 $MOT! 🤑
Is this airdrop officially?
Is it real, there is no restriction on the number of participants and when can I receive airdrop MOT tokens?
How many MOT is worth about 10 US dollars,30 MOT?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

🚨 AIRDROP ALERT! 🚨

1) Subscribe to us on Product Hunt  and share on social media

2) Fill in the form                                        

3) Win 10 $MOT! 🤑
Is this airdrop officially?
Is it real, there is no restriction on the number of participants and when can I receive airdrop MOT tokens?
How many MOT is worth about 10 US dollars,30 MOT?

Hey there!
Yes, this is an official airdrop, you can check our Twitter and Telegram to make sure!
We want as many users as possible to subscribe to our Product Hunt newsletter so no, no restriction on the number of participants.
We will notify our community on social media about the ending of the airdrop and will distribute the tokens in the beginning of May.
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

❗️**ATTENTION AIRDROP HUNTERS**❗️

The submissions for our airdrop are to be accepted until Monday, 10PM SGT (UTC +8) ⏳
We'll distribute $MOT to the participants in the beginning of May all at once.
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

MOT is now available for trading on Kyber Network! 🔥🔥
You can trade $MOT on the go from Kyber and Olympus app in a couple of taps 📱

OlympusLabs and KyberNetwork, promoting the future of DEX together!

Join our Telegram!
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

More details on the strategic partnership with Kyber Network could be found here!
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

📣**AIRDROP ALERT**📣

❗️Only 1 day left to participate in our airdrop dedicated to the launch of our app!
❗️Total of 10 000 $MOT will be distributed among the participants, do not miss out!

Download our app for Android, fill in the form and be eligible for the airdrop of up to 10USD in MOT!

What is a very miserable airdrome, make more favorable conditions then there will be many participants
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

📣**AIRDROP ALERT**📣

❗️Only 1 day left to participate in our airdrop dedicated to the launch of our app!
❗️Total of 10 000 $MOT will be distributed among the participants, do not miss out!

Download our app for Android, fill in the form and be eligible for the airdrop of up to 10USD in MOT!

What is a very miserable airdrome, make more favorable conditions then there will be many participants

Hey there! We suppose you have missed our latest airdrop, submissions for which have ended yesterday.
Nearly 5 000 participants are getting more than 20 000USD total worth of MOT Smiley
But don't worry, there will be more exciting opportunities to win free tokens!
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

We are now live on Product Hunt 🎉🎉🎉

Follow Olympus and get early access to our Android app! 📱
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:30:12 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 05:53:32 PM by oxoxoxox

It seems that your several airdrops have not attracted much attention. Your ANN doesn't even have any comment. You should consider whether your market position is accurate. It is recommended that you first succeed in the Chinese market and then promote it to the world. A Chinese project, even many Chinese do not know MOT, do you not think this is a failure?
Didn't you have any bounty campaign? If not, the BTT signature bounty may be able to help your token. It is more effective than airdrop. As long as you are willing to go to the Chinese section, I believe there is no shortage of participants. ONION just ended and there are many people out there doing nothing.  Wink
You can learn about the semux mode and the semux signature campaign form a strong community! Of course ONION mode is also very good, but MOT may not be suitable for that mode.
I invested in MOT and I have been paying attention to Olympus Laboratory, I hope to help Olympus Labs,If my advice is helpful to you, can give me few merits. By the way, it's very difficult to get merit.  LOL

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

It seems that your several airdrops have not attracted much attention. Your ANN doesn't even have any comment. You should consider whether your market position is accurate. It is recommended that you first succeed in the Chinese market and then promote it to the world. A Chinese project, even many Chinese do not know MOT, do you not think this is a failure?
Didn't you have any bounty campaign? If not, the BTT signature bounty may be able to help your token. It is more effective than airdrop. As long as you are willing to go to the Chinese section, I believe there is no shortage of participants. ONION just ended and there are many people out there doing nothing.  Wink
You can learn about the semux mode and the semux signature campaign form a strong community! Of course ONION mode is also very good, but MOT may not be suitable for that mode.
I invested in MOT and I have been paying attention to Olympus Laboratory, I hope to help Olympus Labs,If my advice is helpful to you, can give me few merits. By the way, it's very difficult to get merit.  LOL

Hey!
Thanks for your advice!
We've been focused on development but recently we've began working with a marketing company that helped promote CryptoKitties and CoinMarketCap and are generally pushing our marketing efforts up!
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

The new version of our Android app with Index buying supported is UP!

Here's a sneak-peak into the functionality of our new app.

You can download it from our website or update the previous version of Olympus.
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

Olympus Labs app referral program is here!

📱 Download Olympus Android app from our website or update the previous version
📱 Import your wallet using mnemonic/private key/keystore import
📱 Pass KYC (provided by Civic)
📱 Tap on the 'head' icon to find your referral code

Win 10 MOT for using our app (importing your wallet and passing KYC) and 5 more MOT for each person who uses the referral code!
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

📣**AIRDROP ALERT**📣

Hey there! We suppose you have missed our latest airdrop, submissions for which have ended yesterday.
Nearly 5 000 participants are getting more than 20 000USD total worth of MOT Smiley

Airdrop is good to claim but whether you have the ability to list the coin in the exchanges? many companies are giving coins for free but at last, failing to list them in the exchanges. Did you complete your ICO or when the ICO is going to start?
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

📣**AIRDROP ALERT**📣

Airdrop is good to claim but whether you have the ability to list the coin in the exchanges? many companies are giving coins for free but at last, failing to list them in the exchanges. Did you complete your ICO or when the ICO is going to start?

Hey! We had a presale in December 2017, and cancelled our ICO due to more than successful funding! Since then, we've been listed on OKEx, Bibox, FuBT, BTCGO and last but not the least, Kyber Network DEX!

And we already have a working product which we encourage you to check out!
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

Check out this article on CoinTrends on the recent partnership of Digix and Olympus Labs!
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

First of all thank you for your airdrop,I received an email telling me that I will get 10 MOT, but now I haven’t received your airdrop token. Is there a clear date?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: