Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5837 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

Bitcoin is much special because of it's good features and it's success in the market.No matter how other put a negative issue about Bitcoin, it is still adopt by many people.Another is for being safe of Bitcoin when it comes to transaction of it.It cannot detect by any person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapitalista

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

Bitcoin is to be considered pioneering among cryptocurrency and we can call it king. People from everywhere knows bitcoin. It has an advanced technology and with high value. No matter negative issues throwing on  bitcoin people will not easily give up bitcoin.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency found and known to people, so it is only natural that bitcoin always be number # 1, besides most known, bitcoin is the standard price for other coins so the use of bitcoin continues to increase.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency found and known to people, so it is only natural that bitcoin always be number # 1, besides most known, bitcoin is the standard price for other coins so the use of bitcoin continues to increase.
I strongly agree with your opinion that bitcoin is the standard of all coins, since bitcoin is the first kriptocurrency coin available in the world, so it is only natural that bitcoin is used as a benchmark by all coins as a standard of success for all coins
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

The special thing about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is they can pump more than what we expect and also fall down. While the currencies we know just move a little from time to time and most of them were handled by the government.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

I will answer this inquiry accepting that the "other cash" is a fiat. Bitcoin develop numerous fiat highlights, and one of that is the exchange of money. In deed there are charge card and paypal which could do this. Be that as it may, exchange or preparing expenses is more less expensive in bitcoin, the change is much even invaluable contrast with fiat based administrations. There are times that I exchange bitcoin to one of my companion over the city and it didn't cost me a solitary penny. I even do some tap at my telephone doing that, and wolla, a moment exchange.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

Having been associated with Bitcoin for quite a while, I've seen that there's a theme to how individuals consider Bitcoins they find increasingly of the biological community encompassing it. Ordinarily, the considerations go something like this. Numerous individuals stop and remain at a specific advance. For instance, I know numerous individuals that have never purchased Bitcoin yet have just mined all the Bitcoins they possess. They'll readily burn through thousands on mining hardware however could never really purchase Bitcoin available. There are others that stay on the Bitcoin step and never continue to investigate altcoins. There are still others that support with basically every altcoin out there. Point is, that this example of searching for the most ideal approach to exploit this new advancement advances typically, yet extraordinary individuals are persuaded by various things.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

Bitcoin is much special because of it's good features and it's success in the market.No matter how other put a negative issue about Bitcoin, it is still adopt by many people.Another is for being safe of Bitcoin when it comes to transaction of it.It cannot detect by any person.
Anyone who thinks negatively.. of course it's there is, and indeed i think that there are still many people who're still using bitcoin for negative purposes, or damaging the good name of bitcoin.
About of detection, i think it can still be detected but not too detailed till want to know the owner.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

For me bitcoin is much more important than other currency because we can gain huge profit on it than other .
For example our local currency, even we save our money in 6 moths or 1 year the price is still the same,but in bitcoin we can get more profit if we hold and the price increase a lot.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

The special thing about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is they can pump more than what we expect and also fall down. While the currencies we know just move a little from time to time and most of them were handled by the government.

Bitcoin is not handled by the government and I think that is the special feature bitcoin have than other currencies. Second is how bitcoin grows in the market so fast that no other coin do the same so many people are getting interested to try their luck by investing to it. Maybe if bitcoin continue to grow and add more features on it there's no way any other coin could beat it in the next more years.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

For me bitcoin is much more important than other currency because we can gain huge profit on it than other .
For example our local currency, even we save our money in 6 moths or 1 year the price is still the same,but in bitcoin we can get more profit if we hold and the price increase a lot.
if the market is good we will get more profits than other coins, but this end bitcoin market is bad I do not really expect good results this week from BTC. we can get good deals if we buy when it's cheap and sell it when the price goes up, but not this week. when compared with the ALT coin is indeed slightly more stable market price.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

I gues it because popular when we say cryptocurrency world and the bitcoin price is very high

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

I believe bitcoin is special because it is the first known cryptocurrency. It is only the currency that more indemand to the people and best in investment. Besides the price of all altcoin depends on its value. Most of people want and interested to invest in bitcoin. Lots of people became rich from it. At the same time, if we want to convert coin to fiat we need to convert first to bitcoin.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

There are lot of ways that made Bitcoin so special than other currencies. Bitcoin is an on line Digital currency that is so decentralized and deregulated which makes it to be so independent to its users as their store of value where each an everyone of them is in total control of his own fund in his anonymous or encrypted wallet, where the private key to his fund or wallet is known to him alone. It thereby negate the assistance of middle men as in other currencies in any transaction entered to by them, ie Banks experts being used by other currencies such as Fiat.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

I gues it because popular when we say cryptocurrency world and the bitcoin price is very high

Bitcoin is the first and the most popular that have a huge price in cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is have a great potential and her performance was excellent to have a expensive value.  There's many people are change their life because of bitcoin,  they have opportunity to have a bright future.
cryptobucs

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Because that is the first known cryptocurrency and the value of other coins depends on it.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Bitcoin is the first and the most popular that have a huge price in cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is have a great potential and her performance was excellent to have a expensive value.  There's many people are change their life because of bitcoin,  they have opportunity to have a bright future.

I am one of those people who change life because of bitcoin, before I have a problem in financial but since I knew bitcoin I start to buy last year and I get huge profit from that.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Bitcoin will be forever special because it became the first cryptocurrency, everyone knows that bitcoin is the most popular coin supported by many developers and even many countries that have legalized bitcoin.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

The first does not mean the best. The advantage of bitcoin is that its issue will soon end and most large investors use bitcoin.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

bitcoin has a price that makes everyone interested. bitcoin is freedom. such as freedom of trade, transactions, and investing. bitcoin does not require cooperation, the most important is your experience and intelligence. if you are smart, you can become rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: