Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5826 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Well i believe that bitcoin is really special because bitcoin has really also an special or maybe  an amazing price that make many people become ineterested because they see the capability of bitcoin to become a great asset of gaining a huge amount of money in return from investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

The speciality in bitcoin comes when we see it as a first ever cryptocurrency . Also no other currency whether crypto or fiat has increased in price value and popularity compared to bitcoin.
Maybe because bitcoin is the first crypto? Or bitcoin is the first known and trusted than any other cryptocurrencies. Thats what i think. And also maybe the bitcoin has more volume and has high value than other thats why more of people prefer on it.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

Its special because its the first cryptocurrency ever, and measuring its success over the years is compared to other currencies.
Its unstable price is also a big merit than to any other currency
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:46:01 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.
I strongly agree to you and we do not need to pay tax i mean tax-free,i feel we have a freedom to become a rich person, we habe a freedom to earn.This coin is so much special because of the good value and this is the reason why people love bitcoin, me too of course.And think of it bitcoin is special because of many users and investors today and the future and bitcoin is always special coin no one can change it and no can break this.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:18:08 AM

Bitcoin is even more special than that since bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, even if bitcoin at some point failed, something very unlikely, bitcoin will still be remembered as the first, this show to us how special is bitcoin, if another coin failed most people will not member that coin after a few months.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

That is true that Bitcoin is more and more special then other currencies to people as compare to other.Because
working with BTC is easy then working with other currencies.
Earning of BTC is easy and can be possible while setting in home without any fix time.
Price of BTC is very high as compare to other currencies.
Price of BTC is volatile due to which people are taking interest more.
BTC is tax free.
BTC transacting is more safe and fast.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

Bitcoin is so very special than other currency ,it has many benefits and features that can helps us in our daily lifestyle.Bitcoin was decentralized and volatile it is more special than and any other cryptocurrency.Bitcoin helps us  financially like I can have more savings now than before that I have nothing.Since when I found bitcoin I learned how to manage my money or finances.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

I think why many people likes bitcoin because it has a big impact in society. Many people prove that bitcoin can make you rich by investing and so forth. By that it gain people's trust in bitcoin so in this time many people are trusting their money in bitcoin by investing it in many options with the use of bitcoin.
Look when something is making impact on society? Only when it is showing results that are positive and general public is being benefited with this. So bitcoins are for the public and people are earning huge amounts as profits from them. So why not they are supposed to produce such strong impact on society. Yes they are converting people from paper money to virtual money.
Prince786

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

Bitcoin is a much more discriminatory reason than the other cryptocurrency, that everyone is obviously happy about the initial investors who made sure Bitcoin doubled or tripled or even four times at a very low price. Bitcoin reached the highest ever rate. Bitcoin is very special compared to other Altcoins, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and those who want to jump in the world.
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

My thought about why bitcoin is special compared to other currencies is due to the fact that its unique, unique means it doesn’t represents any nations or corporations and no governments control it but still its widely recognized gaining more popularity and use by the days pass. Its also the first crypto currency who succeeded in making its way to the market compared before. So yes bitcoin is indeed special but even this special currency is also affected by supply and demand so the price is also special to the point that there are a lot of times its hard to predict if it will fall or gain price.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

The speciality in bitcoin comes when we see it as a first ever cryptocurrency . Also no other currency whether crypto or fiat has increased in price value and popularity compared to bitcoin.
Maybe because bitcoin is the first crypto? Or bitcoin is the first known and trusted than any other cryptocurrencies. Thats what i think. And also maybe the bitcoin has more volume and has high value than other thats why more of people prefer on it.

This is the reason (OK, one of the reasons) of this hype around Bitcoin. It is the King of crypto world, and you will hardly meet any trader or investor now who deals only with altcoins and does not have BTC coins in his wallet.
Bryan_12

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

Bitcoin is postulated as a digital system, whose value varies depending on the world, political and social context, however, other cryptocurrencies are opened. In addition to that, it is the pioneer currency within the cryptocurrency market and therefore has more implicit publicity. Although its high price of quotation is doing that other virtual currencies begin to revalue themselves and to be considered good alternatives by the buyers.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

Bitcoin is not special bitcoin is just different and have many different benefits that making him better that others. The most important thing about bitcoin is decentralization.

AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:16 AM

"Bitcoin, being the dominant, most adopted and scene-leading coin, is the first ever decentralized digital currency, It is one of the most important inventions in all of human history. For the first time ever, anyone can send or receive any amount of money with anyone else, anywhere on the planet, conveniently and without restriction. It's the dawn of a better, more free world". This is the very reason why Bitcoin is much special than the other currencies.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

I think bitcoin will always be special because bitcoin is the first known cryptocurrency, besides the price of all altcoin depends on bitcoin so if bitcoin price drops then all altcoin price also go floor.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

Bitcoin is not special bitcoin is just different and have many different benefits that making him better that others. The most important thing about bitcoin is decentralization.
I think bitcoin is special if we take a look around and see the volatility of bitcoin we can see that its price really give as a huge opportunity almost everyday by changing its price it is really full of excitemebt and learning.We can really learn on how  to extend our patience and manage our emotion and  we can slowly control our self.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:46:20 AM

Even the bitcoin using blockchain 1.0, people are still want to use bitcoin because it is really especial. There are now altcoins that are using blockchain 2.0 like Ethereum and blockchain 3.0 like EOS. There is particular quality of the bitcoin that the people like the most and that is the reason why people keeps buying bitcoins.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

from my point of view that bitcoin is a very special currency almost the same as gold akantetapi bitcoin even more valuable than gold because nilainyapun higher than gold.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Bitcoin was born and brought with it many outstanding features in the financial and exchange sector, which currently do not have any alternative assets so bitcoin shows its great advantage. Bitcoin is considered a very valuable currency and is being considered by the international community. The value of bitcoin has increased dramatically over the years, and that has been driving growth in the cryptocurrency market over the years.
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

Why bitcoin is so much special because of bitcoin always able to keep the expectations that bitcoin offers to its investors. On the other hand, other cryptocurrencies are not able to fulfill expectations of their investors. Another one is bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that ever came to the market. Now Bitcoin is the most valuable and most popular.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: