Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5832 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

Cause it is first even coin with still growing amount of users which want to invest in it with some amounts, if this market movement will continue we would see crazy value of it in near future.
Bitcoin as the original currency, being the one receiving so much attention from mass media, people who are amazed by its growth for almost a decade, has made its name put on the top list and become more credible. It's the best and leading crypto in the market, no wonder it attracts more investors and people coming over to join, despite its volatily because they know that bitcoin is extraordinary, it can surpass any difficulties.
I would say these words about what, they are Jan's offense. The fact is that Bitcoin today is losing a lot of trust and the real price for this coin. Nobody knows, nor can it predict. Therefore, there are still risks to keep Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Because of uniqueness of bitcoin we can easily make transaction where ever we are, it is very friendly user, decentralized form , blockchain technology, that's why bitcoin has many supporters and as expected it always increase the popularity because there are many proof that bitcoin really a big helps especially in financial problems.
olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:59:59 AM

feature bitcoin my opinion is that it's very easy to invest opening an online wallet, transfer there your savings and buy bitcoins from anywhere in the world. I think this is the first global investment project in history.

adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

as i see bitcoin is still the number one and the most popular, most trusted, most highest value, most protible cryptocurency ever invented in this planet. in short bitcoin is still the best among the best and no one have the guts to try to beat him not even anoher kripto money.
The already high confidence in cryptocurrency and bitcoin makes people love it and actually there is one more bitcoin also in love because the price increase can sometimes be high in a short time

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
1Bang T JOE

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

it's simple bitcoin why it's so special, because for people who know bitcoin just respond privileged, what if that does not understand at all with bitcoin, maybe only its own currency alone will be special in the person's eyes.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

Bitcoin become special in crypto world because bitcoin is pioneer in anonymity currency. Beside that, bitcoin concept and whitepaper is very revolutionary that can change monetary system.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

Because bitcoin is the first digital currency and has a price that makes everyone so interested. And bitcoin becames speical because it is trusted by many people and many investor, and bitcoin is helping many people to became rich.

The value of bitcoin is very important to us, it is our daily routine to check that price and make us extraordinary when it has a higher value. Cryptocurrency of this type is very special than others because it has the features and benefits that can give us more profit. Additionally bitcoin is very popular nowadays, It really changes our lives financially many of us are now engaged in cryptocurrency to have more profit and finance our finance
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

Bitcoin is so special because its revolutionary in the world of currency. It changes the discourse in the financial market. It creates new era in terms of spending.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

Bitcoin is much more special than the other currency. Because it's a digital coin. This is the first cryptocurrency. Bitcoin most used currency. Anyone can use bitcoin independently. Bitcoin is now popular because of other coins, because it has made many people prosper.

Bitcoin is future digital currency. So it any where to use the bitcoin. People learn more information from bitcoin. So people before start the work check the bitcoin in the market place. Bitcoin price is any time to change. So it any time to increase the price. It good opportunity people future saving and invest in the business. But other currency will not change the price and it not easy to use other county. But bitcoin easy to exchange and any where to use.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.
I agree to you because bitcoin invented to make our life easy it comes to transaction of our money and to be secured.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

I think maybe this is the first cryptocurrency and it somewhat very popular among all the crypto coin exist now. One more thing there are plenty of millioners because of bitcoin. Bitcoin was big bang to most millenials who got rich in no time.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

bitcoin becomes a special currency because bitcoin has the highest value of other cryptocurrency and bitcoin will continue to grow and will remain profitable and I hope bitcoin will continue to exist
Taner1

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

Around it fanned the story, it has infrastructure, a recognized brand. But it has many disadvantages-long transactions, high commissions, which does not correspond to the high price of bitcoin.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

We all know that bitcoin is the first currency in the crypto history and is known to be the father of all coins. I believe that it is more special than other coins because it has passed all the tests ofbtime and it has proven us that it could rise above all circumstances. It has rised beyond our expectations and I think that it could strive better.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

Bitcoin is really different than fiat currencies in many ways. It is decentralized, anonymous, having low fees (compared to banking services), and the most important thing it is also an valuable asset since its price is going up highly in short amount of time. This features make Bitcoin a lot better than fiat currencies, and attract everyday almost new BTC users.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

There are various reasons I should say - it's the first famous coin, it's like classics in the world of crypto; also it had the biggest number of believers and supporters I think.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

It is probably because of the fact that bitcoin is one of the first cryptocurrency to be effective on the internet. Also, the fact that many people are intrigue by the whole idea of investing on bitcoin because of the profit that it gives makes it more popular, and with popularity comes with demand. That's why it is special than the others.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

I think the main reasons for this are decentralization, popularity, anonymity and availablity at all exchanges. Now I can't imagine world of cryptocurrencies without bitcoin
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

Bitcoin is really different than fiat currencies in many ways. It is decentralized, anonymous, having low fees (compared to banking services), and the most important thing it is also an valuable asset since its price is going up highly in short amount of time. This features make Bitcoin a lot better than fiat currencies, and attract everyday almost new BTC users.

Indeed, the first for new Bitcoin users think about the Bitcoin is its value. I do not surprise to see someone interested investing money into Bitcoin by its value increased fastly. Because that is the most reason made Bitcoin became popular on the world in the last year. Without that percent growth, I am sure Bitcoin is still an "anonymous" currency in the eye of everyone.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

BITCOIN is the father of CRYPTOCURRENCY!!
BTC is the token that most government and banks are afraid of and they want to regulate.
BTC together with ETH are the most busy coin in the whole crypto community as they are the basic to use in ICO and trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: