Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: del  (Read 17131 times)
romankosoj

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

So this is another premine shit fork of a fork of Monero ?

read #1 post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

So this is another premine shit fork of a fork of Monero ?

read #1 post

I did- confirms my description.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
CobaCoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:37:15 AM

why Pool status Paid, but Wallet Balance still Zero?
lookin into image below

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nKCbW4opE5s/Wg_-sfc52gI/AAAAAAAABt0/9XhpCcrPvecMXqJEgJIaeqgE7WPbcS7HwCLcBGAs/s1600/fonero.jpg
romankosoj

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:39:56 AM

why Pool status Paid, but Wallet Balance still Zero?
lookin into image below

The network is currently loaded, now we connect additional power to confirm transactions. Competitors staged a small network ddos, by creating a large number of transactions. We are pleased to see that we are creating competition in the crypto-currency market. Friends, have patience, programmers are working at the moment.
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

15 hours on the pool has only paid half of mined coins.

accusation of a copypasta of a copypasta glossed over with words like "Unique" modified stable kernel.

Newbie devs making threats in broken english to opposers,

I would advise you to leave this forum, not not to inflame a situation that may affect the development of your coin. It will be better for you.

heavy pre-mine.

No good will come from this, im out.
romankosoj

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

15 hours on the pool has only paid half of mined coins.

accusation of a copypasta of a copypasta glossed over with words like "Unique" modified stable kernel.

Newbie devs making threats in broken english to opposers,

I would advise you to leave this forum, not not to inflame a situation that may affect the development of your coin. It will be better for you.

heavy pre-mine.

No good will come from this, im out.

You are deeply mistaken in your words.
Your trust is talking about you.

In the coming days there will be a release, after which any exchange will take us to itself ...
zajiczech

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

It's definitely something wrong with this pool, but as you said, I got more coins when synced chain today. Still not 180.8 as pool says, but getting close. Don't know what to think about it.
Highspeed123

Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

Well as I said I would, I gave mining a go despite the apparent pool issues and I am now in the same position. I had to test for myself though. Hopefully the problems, whatever they may be, will be sorted out soon. Until then I will resume mining something else and put this one on pause.
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:38:21 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 05:22:40 PM by B-MoneyXcan

Drama is a good thing ... and MONERO is a fork of BYTECOIN ...  so Masari ... Fonero ... and any other cryptonight coin is simply a fork of Bytecoin. Cryptonight devs should put a cease and desist order out on all the forks of bytecoin .... waaaa what a world we live in.

As far as i can see... Masari looks very cheap.. not profitable to mine ... here is your chance Fonero... do something different so your value won't be as cheap as Masari....

bunch of clones!!!

https://cryptonotestarter.org/index.html#
romankosoj

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

Dear miners, at the moment, the transaction pool is filled with unconfirmed transactions, this creates a payment problem.
Let's all amicably increase our power to help the system and earn even more, otherwise the blocks will get to someone else.
TxPool: http://pool.fonero.org:8081/txpool
Epicyclic

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:24:55 AM

In the coming days there will be a release, after which any exchange will take us to itself ...

Heard shit like this before, ended in one big scam. (any exchange will take us to itself),,,,no,,,,just no,,,,they wont.

nothing new or "unique" here just another copypasta scam coin.

Dear miners, at the moment, the transaction pool is filled with unconfirmed transactions, this creates a payment problem.
Let's all amicably increase our power to help the system and earn even more, otherwise the blocks will get to someone else.

great idea pull users back to the Dev run pool that only pays half of what you earn, wonder where the other half goes? great move of confidence.
romankosoj

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:13:38 AM

Heard shit like this before, ended in one big scam. (any exchange will take us to itself),,,,no,,,,just no,,,,they wont.

nothing new or "unique" here just another copypasta scam coin.

great idea pull users back to the Dev run pool that only pays half of what you earn, wonder where the other half goes? great move of confidence.

You are sick, you need medical help.

Friends, check your wallets, make if necessary rescan_bc.
All payments had to go.

The transaction pool was unloaded.
fonero_support (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:26:20 AM

Two more alternative pools were started!
http://fawt.ru
https://fonero.criptominando.eu

lkloon123

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:30:27 AM

how long does a normal balance to be unlocked? unlocked means confirmed? confusing...

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
romankosoj

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:11:56 AM

how long does a normal balance to be unlocked? unlocked means confirmed? confusing...

Once the block is confirmed, during the day you will receive all the coins in your wallet. Payments several times a day.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:25:58 AM

What are the problems and mistakes within the Monero network that you are now looking to improve or solve?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
romankosoj

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:16:47 AM

What are the problems and mistakes within the Monero network that you are now looking to improve or solve?
Everything has already been decided and implemented.
In the new release, the coin will become truly anonymous and safe, unlike the existing cryptonote coins

UPDATE:
Good news, in the coming days we go to the stock exchange.

We are expecting a new release, all good profits!
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:43:22 AM

I suggest you read some comments above.

He made no improvement. This whole fonero code is copied from a fork which made some improvement of the base code Monero. He made no work at all and doesn't recognize the hardwork made by the other forks' dev. I see this coin going nowhere. Fonero dev just going to copy and wait until new improvement is made on the other fork and claim it on this shitcoin.

I bet this Fonero dev don't even know how ringCT works. He's counting on the premine and dump the very first sight of exchange. Be careful.
fonero_support (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

oldbit, stop carrying nonsense.

You are nonsense. Idiot.
Stop abusing people. Report to moderator

oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile