Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level  (Read 113300 times)
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

IMPORTANT‼️-> Revision to the token sale structure:

The only way to revise the sale period with an ERC20 token, is to close the current sale and open a new sale. As we need to close the current sale we've decided to do this now.

➡️ New sale period from 12 February - 27 March 2018.

➡️ The hard cap will be determined in ETH terms at the deployment of the Smart Contract according to prevailing market conditions at the level of $12m USD.

➡️ The soft cap has been already raised by private placement.

➡️ New token price : 10,000 GCP per 1 ETH.

➡️ You are entitled to receive a full refund to your ETH wallet, if you contributed Ether, or to your FIAT account if you contributed FIAT. This will be actioned on 1-2 February 2018.

➡️ You can re-send your ETH to the new GCP token sale with a bonus, as a sincere thank you from the GLOBCOIN team. YOUR NAME WILL REMAIN IN THE WHITELIST. (We will announce shortly the exact structure of the bonuses)

We believe this is the best way to build GCP.

We remain fully committed to the project and are increasing our team size to reflect our increased investor base. Our institutional early backers remain with the GCP project and will re-commit with the new GCP sale.

We thank all our GLOBCOIN community for your understanding, and we trust you will be happy with the new parameters for the project.

Best Regards,

Helie d'Hautefort
CEO - globcoin.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

I support the developer's decision to postpone the timing of ICO and reduce the hard cap. Now I think the team will implement their plans without problems.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
shushle

Activity: 336
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

I joined the telegram channel on the bounty program.

│   F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │     A sports token that knows your favorite team
(     Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS     )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[   TWITTER     FACEBOOK     REDDIT     ANN THREAD     TELEGRAM     INSTAGRAM   ]
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

I support the developer's decision to postpone the timing of ICO and reduce the hard cap. Now I think the team will implement their plans without problems.

I'm also hoping fingers crossed the token can be sold in accordance with the targets and get into a big market and rate gets high prices. and easy to hope went smoothly according to plan.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

I'm also hoping fingers crossed the token can be sold in accordance with the targets and get into a big market and rate gets high prices. and easy to hope went smoothly according to plan.

So far everything seems to be going in the right direction. The team already has strong support from the private placement which help to develop the platform.
romacapitano

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Here is my short and sweet youtube video explaining globcoin, if anyone is interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kv72Ww0kpw
Many thanks for you. Your video looks informative, well-designed and, of course, useful with lots of fundamental points about the project in terms of technical points. You likely spent so much time for the video. Again, thanks for your excellent video.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

So far everything seems to be going in the right direction. The team already has strong support from the private placement which help to develop the platform.
sorry in advance sir i have one suggestion and hope you can receive it well.
What if 20 posts a week is reduced to 15 posts or 10 posts a week to slightly reduce our burden as a signature campaign participant, thanks.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

Here is my short and sweet youtube video explaining globcoin, if anyone is interested:
Many thanks for you. Your video looks informative, well-designed and, of course, useful with lots of fundamental points about the project in terms of technical points. You likely spent so much time for the video. Again, thanks for your excellent video.

I agree, it looks very professional and it contain all the key features of Globcoin. Thumb up! Love the video.

What if 20 posts a week is reduced to 15 posts or 10 posts a week to slightly reduce our burden as a signature campaign participant, thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion. So far, I have been given pro-rates to those who made it to at least 15 posts per week. So if you did not hit the 20 posts per week and is slightly off, you will still be given the corresponding % of the stakes. I hope this helps.
gamzuletova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

Your project seems hard to understand.... I think maybe you need to restructure your ANN thread. Seems really interesting but unfortunately isn't really clear. Wish you all the luck!

▌▌   Blockchain powered Healthcare solutions     ›› ››   SSOT Health Blockchain  ‹‹ ‹‹     Re-engineer the Healthcare industry [    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter Telegram group  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   SEHR Pre-Sale NOW   |||   ✅ Verified by Clearify.io    ▌▌
Mazt rhiezt

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

I agree, it looks very professional and it contain all the key features of Globcoin. Thumb up! Love the video.

Thanks for the suggestion. So far, I have been given pro-rates to those who made it to at least 15 posts per week. So if you did not hit the 20 posts per week and is slightly off, you will still be given the corresponding % of the stakes. I hope this helps.
well if so I really appreciate your decision and I will continue this project to the end.
hopefully we can succeed together because I really rely on how you work, thanks

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
fabuloveu

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Am interested in this project. Great idea.

Luxdi

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

joined the company, I'm glad you made it, good luck
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

Guys, as far as I know the first round of the ICO was completed. Tell me, how much money was raised ? You have reached the softcap?
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

Guys, as far as I know the first round of the ICO was completed. Tell me, how much money was raised ? You have reached the softcap?

ICO was closed and a new sale period will be opening. Soft cap (USD 1.5 mill)was raised by private placement.
One of the team members shared the following info a couple days ago (it is in the previous page just in case):

The only way to revise the sale period with an ERC20 token, is to close the current sale and open a new sale. As we need to close the current sale we've decided to do this now.

➡️ The hard cap will be determined in ETH terms at the deployment of the Smart Contract according to prevailing market conditions at the level of $12m USD.

➡️ You are entitled to receive a full refund to your ETH wallet, if you contributed Ether, or to your FIAT account if you contributed FIAT. This will be actioned on 1-2 February 2018.

➡️ You can re-send your ETH to the new GCP token sale with a bonus, as a sincere thank you from the GLOBCOIN team. YOUR NAME WILL REMAIN IN THE WHITELIST. (We will announce shortly the exact structure of the bonuses)

We remain fully committed to the project and are increasing our team size to reflect our increased investor base. Our institutional early backers remain with the GCP project and will re-commit with the new GCP sale.

We thank all our GLOBCOIN community for your understanding, and we trust you will be happy with the new parameters for the project.

Best Regards,

Helie d'Hautefort
CEO - globcoin.io
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

ICO was closed and a new sale period will be opening. Soft cap (USD 1.5 mill)was raised by private placement.
One of the team members shared the following info a couple days ago (it is in the previous page just in case):

Best Regards,

Helie d'Hautefort
CEO - globcoin.io
Strange, as far as I know softcap is 5 000 000 $.  Probably the amount has been decided to reduce in connection with growth of the exchange rate.
EvaGC

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

[Taken from GLOBCOIN blog]

What’s the difference between the GLOBCOIN platform and simple asset management, except for blockchain technology?

«It is true that currency baskets could theoretically be traded by asset management companies, but the analogy ends there.

There is no product proposed by asset management industry that offers the possibility of a currency that mirrors the world economy. Why? because Foreign Exchange market structure and pricing is adapted for large amounts.

If you can name just one product from an asset management doing this, and we’ll send you a huge box of swiss chocolate! We used to run a currency management company within one of the largest asset management structure (A 20B USD business) and we knew that offering such a product for individuals would be just impossible.

That’s where Blockchain and tokenization comes in. We are able to make it digital and for very small amounts while it is still liquid, cheap, easily accessible and safe.

Beyond the price and the amounts, these are some of the benefits of GLOBCOIN compared to asset management:

- The tokens of GLOBCOIN will be listed on exchanges 24/24–7/7. Try to buy or sell a Fund or an ETF on a Sunday afternoon or even at 8.00 pm on weekdays!

- Regulations : Asset management funds have very restrictive regulations that vary from one country to the other ! this also increases costs. Think of Brexit and that famous passport…

- Very few asset managers offer pure currency products. They mostly offer equity or debt related instruments. Some hedge funds did offer pure FX products but with a speculative objective that we do not share.

Central Banks are creating this kind of baskets to manage their reserves, but only for big amounts.»

Isn’t it quite disruptive to offer the “man of the street” to behave like a Central Bank at a tiny cost ?
EvaGC

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

We recently explained how GLOBCOIN is using currency baskets to ensure stability. Currency baskets are portfolios made of selected currencies with different weightings, they’re commonly used to minimise the risk of currency fluctuations. The selected currencies inside the basket and their weighting depend on its purpose. Our experts have found that currency baskets can be the best solution for a variety of needs and situations… the problem? It was only reserved for big institutions and banks. But that’s about to change.

Read more: https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/the-blockchain-revolution-now-everyone-can-be-a-central-bank-f3ecff2ee9b6
depecoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:41:23 PM

Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

Earlier on the site the team had data on the fees. Now there is no information, where can I find out?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

I do not understand why you had the dates extended. If you had enough money, why do it right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: