Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level  (Read 113279 times)
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

There will be a huge announcement to be made in the next few days. Please stay tune for the latest update on the ANN thread.

okey, surely all will wait for that important announcement because surely very influential to this project

The dev is coming up with new announcement in the following days. Please stay tune for the latest updates. Thanks everyone for being here with us.

we will definitely wait for the latest update from dev, and we hope it will have a good impact on this project. . .
because many of the support in large projects such as Globcoin sir

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

An interesting project, but the developer must take action to improve sales. It seems to me that it is not very realistic to collect 29 million for the remaining 3 days.
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:44:25 AM

Invested a small amount. Project looks promising. I hope more investors will join the upcoming few days and we reach hardcap.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

An interesting project, but the developer must take action to improve sales. It seems to me that it is not very realistic to collect 29 million for the remaining 3 days.

Fair point! Important announcements will be made within the next hours. Stay tunned, thnks for the feedback.
ElCoToTeK

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

I don't really understand what the point to invest in Globcoin, because the target is to have a stable coin, so why should I invest in this coin? How will it give me ROI?
ngodekuy

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

hello, this is great project, i am glad to particpate the bounty programs. hope the ICO will be succes thanks and goodluck.
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Fair point! Important announcements will be made within the next hours. Stay tunned, thnks for the feedback.
I think this is a very correct decision of the developer to extend ICO for another week. I hope at this time to join more investors and the team will collect a minimum of soft cap.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:12:30 AM

I think this is a very correct decision of the developer to extend ICO for another week. I hope at this time to join more investors and the team will collect a minimum of soft cap.

with this extension hopefully more vigorous we support the project to attract more investors, although quite high deficiencies that must be covered
keep spirit team Globcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
JanyJeand31

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

Maybe I'm lazy to check but I haven't found the answer on how most part of received funds will be allocated?
UstadSoleh

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:35:42 AM

with this extension hopefully more vigorous we support the project to attract more investors, although quite high deficiencies that must be covered
I also think that way hopefully with his extra time there will be more able to attract more investors to join and will achieve expected. and this time also with the team should be more extra work to promote the continued spirit of this project. the team for the success of this project.

nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:40:54 AM

I also think that way hopefully with his extra time there will be more able to attract more investors to join and will achieve expected. and this time also with the team should be more extra work to promote the continued spirit of this project. the team for the success of this project.

Yes, I also hope the same hopefully this project has good prospects in the future. and can be increased participation of participants and increase many investors who are interested. I'm sure if there's a better cooperation project will certainly further develop.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

Hello fellow Globcoin, please stay tune to more updates on the Globcoin ICO. We are finalising the details. Thanks everyone for their patient and kind understanding.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

Hello fellow Globcoin, please stay tune to more updates on the Globcoin ICO. We are finalising the details. Thanks everyone for their patient and kind understanding.

Hopefully, ICO can run smoothly and in accordance with the expected. and who joined in the project easy to hope gets results in accordance with our hard work and performance.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

Hopefully, ICO can run smoothly and in accordance with the expected. and who joined in the project easy to hope gets results in accordance with our hard work and performance.

Yes congratulations to participants, just wait for ico ico may run smoothly and the results do not disappoint and participants will be satisfied with the results of his work.

ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

Here is my short and sweet youtube video explaining globcoin, if anyone is interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kv72Ww0kpw
EvaGC

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We listened intently to the thousands of voices forming part of our growing community and are in the process of revising our token sale structure, the particulars of which are enclosed. We appreciate your comments, reviews and participation which is essential to our mission: bringing tokenised currency baskets to the world.

Our mission is to disrupt multi-trillion dollar markets and create new economies on global scale.

The economics behind the Globcoin, GCP and GLX are unique and so is the disruption it will bring to currency markets. Therefore, we designed a token sale that incorporates a method of participation that is appropriate for the context.

Wwe had over 1000+ register on the whitelist with the intent to participate in our token sale since the start of the process. We have also been able to raise $1.5m USD in private placement.

This shows there is a strong demand and need for our product in the crypto world.

The only way to revise the sale period with an ERC20 token, is to close the current sale and open a new sale. We will open a new sale period from 12th February - 29 March 2018.

We will announce shortly the exact structure of the bonuses with a special incentive for current participants.

The hard cap will be determined in ETH terms at the deployment of the Smart Contract according to prevailing market conditions at the level of $12m USD. The soft cap has been already raised by private placement.

We can confirm the new token price will be 10,000 GCP per 1 ETH.

If you have already participated in the ICO, you will receive a follow up email shortly. We thank you for your support and patience.

Best Regards,

Helie d'Hautefort
CEO - globcoin.io
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Great announcement, and looking forward to the further announcements with more info. The new adjusted hard cap will make it harder to get in so i suggest that thoose interested in the new usdt but with much more features join telegram to get info as soon as possible.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

Good announcement. I have said this before (for a different project), but it is awesome to see a company that is actively listening to investors or people interested in their project, and take the time to pause and re-evaluate things.

One of my biggest concerns was the price of the token (as it became very expensive once ETHs price increased). Seeing that it has been changed from 1ETH generating 100 GCPs to 10,000 GCP per 1 ETH makes a big difference. I agree that the new hard cap will make it harder to get in, so it might be best to act fast.
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

seems more interesting with this extension, I am waiting for the latest update for February 12th
because it is interesting to participate
UstadSoleh

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

seems more interesting with this extension, I am waiting for the latest update for February 12th
because it is interesting to participate
Yes hopefully with the extra time it will be more attractive and investors will get satisfactory results later. and may the date 12februari later the team gave a good information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: