Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114102 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:03:16 PM

So, it's kind of SEO tools for the crypto users but, where the ALGORY token will be used?

It sounds interesting, but why do need a blockchain for this?
Wouldnt it be enough a classical software with database and webfrontend?

nice project but i totally agree with you. what is the need of an algory token inside this programm? for what do you need tokens for???

pynetx and SEELE^^01,

You will use ALG tokens to get access to advanced functions of the Algory platform (but there will be a lot of free versions – only additional functions will be paid). This will give the constant demand for ALG token.

Also, ALG is going to build a great community of contributor-traders with similar interests and objectives around the Algory Project and trading in general.

Jay2408, exactly;)

thank you for the answer, it does make sense to me.

but honestly, wouldnt it be better to provide access to the platform for a monthly fee and have like normal, advanced and premium membership rankings with different option to have access to the different platform sections inside the plattform, rather than a token? i think the revenue would be much higher than tokens, and ofc, much more secure for investors i think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

Do you have a soft cap? I couldn't find anything about it in whitepaper.

Quite interesting, im going through the whitepaper to gather a bit more knowledge on the project but so far i like what i see

Jay 2408, we do not have soft cap.

every new project is revolutionary indeed.. how is this different from Napoleonx ?

Jonnytracker,

Let's start with that: we are not a prediction market or bot that trade instead of traders.

We move methods for filtering data and news that we use when trading on Equity Markets.

So you can define different ways of filtering each cryptocurrencies listed on diffrent exchanges. You can filter news data from different sources.
For example:

The trader is focused on finding consolidation breakouts which are the most effective when the breakout occurs on a turnover volume that is several times higher relative to its average turnover.

In that case, they will use several Cryptoscanner filters:
1. Price range of cryptocurrencies (possibility of choosing price in relation to BTC, ETH or fiats).
2. They will determine the average volume.
3. They will determine the volume ratio, i.e. how much the volume should increase. E.g. volume ratio 3 (3 times bigger than the average).

Then they will go to the alerts where they will choose:
1. Consolidation breakout – where they will determine at what intervals the prior consolidation had to be delineated.

When the criteria above are met, they will receive all information about the events that occurred in the scanner window:

The trader will be able to choose from a very wide range of
1. Filters
2. Alerts

In addition, they will be able to specify:
1. The cryptocurrency exchanges to be scanned.
2. A list of symbols that they would like to be scanned.
3. Enabling the auto-trading feature that will open/close positions based on pre-defined parameters.
4. Strategy backtesting to simulate its efficiency on the basis of its historical data.

This is just about Cryptoscanner. There are 12 more functions.

In next days/weeks we will be publishing articles about each functions - so you will be able find out more.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:15:50 PM

Interesting project, but why there is no minimum cap? And the ICO will go a month. Too large cap, 100 K ETH.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

Interesting project, but why there is no minimum cap? And the ICO will go a month. Too large cap, 100 K ETH.

Hard cap is indeed quite high. how much money are necessary for securing the completition of the development stated on the roadmap?
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

So, it's kind of SEO tools for the crypto users but, where the ALGORY token will be used?

It sounds interesting, but why do need a blockchain for this?
Wouldnt it be enough a classical software with database and webfrontend?

nice project but i totally agree with you. what is the need of an algory token inside this programm? for what do you need tokens for???

pynetx and SEELE^^01,

You will use ALG tokens to get access to advanced functions of the Algory platform (but there will be a lot of free versions – only additional functions will be paid). This will give the constant demand for ALG token.

Also, ALG is going to build a great community of contributor-traders with similar interests and objectives around the Algory Project and trading in general.

Jay2408, exactly;)

thank you for the answer, it does make sense to me.

but honestly, wouldnt it be better to provide access to the platform for a monthly fee and have like normal, advanced and premium membership rankings with different option to have access to the different platform sections inside the plattform, rather than a token? i think the revenue would be much higher than tokens, and ofc, much more secure for investors i think.

Using token is our vision to develop the Company, the product and the community around crypto-traders.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:52:10 PM

I like the ICO Analyzer, when it will be available in the beta version? You can show the analyzer on yourself.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:07:24 PM

Hello sir, i just saw that you have a partnership with tradingview.
Could you explain about this partnership?
I thought that tradingview will be your competitor and then you will provide more features than tradingview.
Or you will use tradingview's chart and indicators?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:29:00 PM

multifunctional tools that can analyze all about crypto, looking good project.
but, did you planing to deploy alpha version after ICO ends or when ICO progress? and, when this project only hit less than 50% of hard cap, what your plan for the future?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

I like the ICO Analyzer, when it will be available in the beta version? You can show the analyzer on yourself.

Greatteager, the release of v1.0 of Ico Analyzer is planned in Q3 18', but traders will be able to beta-test that function much earlier.

Hello sir, i just saw that you have a partnership with tradingview.
Could you explain about this partnership?
I thought that tradingview will be your competitor and then you will provide more features than tradingview.
Or you will use tradingview's chart and indicators?

TradingView is our technology partner and we are not competitors.

We are going to cooperate with TradingViw in many areas - charts, indicators, functions and more. We are also going to enable TradingView users to use some Algory's tools in their TradingView panel. But details will be provided more.  Wink

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

In general, the toolbox looks interesting. But there is a question on Cryptonews. How exactly will the news sort? So it will be an algorithm or manually? It is important that the news set does not turn into a bunch of chaos. As far as I know, such algorithms are quite expensive, and will you develop your own or buy it? The rest of the tools are easier to implement, so there are no questions on them. Also why do you need such a big hard cap? And why do not you have a soft cap? That is, you will work even if you collect only 10 or for example 100ETH?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:03:59 PM

They had got 4.6 from track ico, which is a very respectable score.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/algory/#overview

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:15:38 PM

Will be checking this project out.
Want to know more about it Smiley, seems like something for me, because I'm a day trader.

You will hear back from me Smiley
Keep sending us updates.

I totally share your opinion. It sounds really interesting! Hope to hear some news soon.
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

but, did you planing to deploy alpha version after ICO ends or when ICO progress? and, when this project only hit less than 50% of hard cap, what your plan for the future?

We haven't got soft cap. We will be working on our project even if there less will be collected. But for sure it will take much more time to develop it to the level. Please take a look at our Roadmap. Also in White Paper you will find technical RoadMap.

In general, the toolbox looks interesting. But there is a question on Cryptonews. How exactly will the news sort? So it will be an algorithm or manually? It is important that the news set does not turn into a bunch of chaos. As far as I know, such algorithms are quite expensive, and will you develop your own or buy it? The rest of the tools are easier to implement, so there are no questions on them. Also why do you need such a big hard cap? And why do not you have a soft cap? That is, you will work even if you collect only 10 or for example 100ETH?

The sorting of the news will be set by user. Default it will be sort by time and filtered by predefined criteria. But the results of finding news can be additional sorting by user in real time by criteria such as source, informations, sentiment etc. Algorithms used to finding news will be mostly implemented in our core system.
So far - as Whitelist is live, there are plenty of people that sign in. I am sure that the numbers will be much higher.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:24:00 PM

We haven't got soft cap. We will be working on our project even if there less will be collected. But for sure it will take much more time to develop it to the level. Please take a look at our Roadmap. Also in White Paper you will find technical RoadMap.

The sorting of the news will be set by user. Default it will be sort by time and filtered by predefined criteria. But the results of finding news can be additional sorting by user in real time by criteria such as source, informations, sentiment etc. Algorithms used to finding news will be mostly implemented in our core system.
So far - as Whitelist is live, there are plenty of people that sign in. I am sure that the numbers will be much higher.

Congratulations on the initiative, although there are platforms currently running similar service, this does not stop you from revolutionizing and showing your differentials, enchanted by the project, I will be following and I hope to be able to join, following ...
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

Congratulations on the initiative, although there are platforms currently running similar service, this does not stop you from revolutionizing and showing your differentials, enchanted by the project, I will be following and I hope to be able to join, following ...

Thank you sir! But remember as for now, there are not even one, working platform like we are creating (yes, there are some similiar but they are mostly focused on trading or charting software). I mean with the same functions. So there is a big niche on this cryptocurency market that we would like to fill Smiley

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:55:05 PM

Algory is a very nice project, I see so much people each day searching for tools or advice about trading or something that can help them to make choice with data analysis. Algory can fill this need, it’s a very smart project.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

The idea sounds good to me, it would be nice to have all that info in one place. As you say there are already some competition but I think that there's still a need for something like algory. I will be following the evolution of this project.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:06:33 PM

who knows this project has soft cap / hard cap? and what will happen with unsold tokens?
tradingziom

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:09:48 PM

who knows this project has soft cap / hard cap? and what will happen with unsold tokens?

Amelie please check earlier answers, someone asked few times and it was answered.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:10:33 PM

I am interested on how does the Cryptonews work... a quote from your whitepaper

...a connection will be established to launch an automatic trading function, thanks to which
the positions will be opened automatically in accordance with the information sentiment.

How does this work? Automatic buys/sells for matching monitored keywords or buzz, or some sort of ai algorithm that analyzes the information sentiment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: