Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5278 times)
Luigi21 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

David Drake, the founder of LDJ Capital and a board advisor of ViMarket, speaks to NASDAQ at length about Vimarket, ViTokens, VR and the vision of the company.
Watch it here:
https://vimeo.com/238635559

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:36:05 AM

David Drake, the founder of LDJ Capital and a board advisor of ViMarket, speaks to NASDAQ at length about Vimarket, ViTokens, VR and the vision of the company.
Watch it here:
https://vimeo.com/238635559

It simply remarkable news, always similar phenomena promote growth тoкeнa in price, who has been not yet purchased - you have a some time.
Don't be late. I have been many times already late or conversely sold early  Sad

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

January 4, 2018

Introducing the Vizor range from FlightDeck VR. Sit back and the brilliant ViMarket VR hardware

https://youtu.be/Wl4GtGgAmkk

www.vimarket.io

wow  Cool  if the quality is really like in this youtube video then I will be one of the first customer. This ooks like great. And I also like the advertisement strategy sharing the videos as soon as in youtube. You just need a seo in youtube  Grin
a brilliant idea by using youtube as a means of advertising is very good and very interesting. Good job.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:39 AM

January 4, 2018

Introducing the Vizor range from FlightDeck VR. Sit back and the brilliant ViMarket VR hardware

www.vimarket.io

wow  Cool  if the quality is really like in this youtube video then I will be one of the first customer. This ooks like great. And I also like the advertisement strategy sharing the videos as soon as in youtube. You just need a seo in youtube  Grin
a brilliant idea by using youtube as a means of advertising is very good and very interesting. Good job.
What a nice blueprint made by ViMarket! Great job, +1 for subscriber and like. However, where can I buy it? Will it be released on Amazon?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:09:35 AM

seeing ViMarket in those interviews on TV, will really has impact on tokensale, and we will see more people know
about this awesome project, because investors like the projects that can promote their product in media.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

seeing ViMarket in those interviews on TV, will really has impact on tokensale, and we will see more people know
about this awesome project, because investors like the projects that can promote their product in media.
They did interviews on TV ? can you link me where i can see that ! I won't be surprised if the project finds alot of investors . Because so far it seems like the team have everything on hand.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:24:25 AM

well, I hope the dev. and ViMarket Team can see the reactions after they published videos on youtube and also HD Pictures of their work. VR is what you see is what you get and I hope they continiue with their strategy to publish more videos about their project ... well done  Cool
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:34 AM

The experts from Technology, Social platforms, Marketing all gathering hands to set a trend and we had the launch of virtual market in the economy helping us shop Virtually and save in reality. Team developers from different technologies gathering their innovations to put the best output is the ViMarket a brand where investors really having a keen eye on ViMarket.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:28:16 AM

Absolutely a very nice and amazing project, which you can choose any place in the world where you want to have your online apartment using their amazing product. A product that fits on our technology which enables our community of Citizens to re-create their lives virtually. Hoping for the success of this project.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:29:23 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:14:24 PM by mardaed

Vimarket much focussing on customer satisfaction along with the expectation in the digital trend, its launch of Vimarket is setting the trend to shop the best Virtually and save in reality. Customer satisfaction helps enlarging the market as virtual platform much focus on the saving in reality.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:38:36 AM

An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Many investor will come forward for on this project to make online shopping. Because we all know that if once online shopping rise in market place owner will be more profited.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:38:56 AM

January 4, 2018

www.vimarket.io

This is fascinating, the presentation of the device will attract more users and investors. There are a lot of people nowadays who are into entertainment, so I guess there will be no more bored husbands out there when they need to go with their wife for a shopping spree because there is kind of shopping method.
Yes that's amazing,
The production quality of this virtual 3d video is overwhelming.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:51:09 AM

An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?
I think for it and is created ICO, in order to collect a necessary amount of the means for purchase of necessary things. In any case developer will search for all kinds of ways for realisation of conceived.

Well they'll need to develop the VR world, then develop the actual VR kit, then sell and distribute the VR device to the people bought it across the world. Lots of cash needed
So much work to do due to the complexity of the product. I wonder what's going to be the actual price of the product. And yes there's going to be a lot of cash needed to this project so as this is under development investor should then support this kind of futuristic project.

Not just a lot of cash needed from their side but also from out side, whats the point of buying a VR device if you need a $2000 rig to even barely run it lol?
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:57:03 AM

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Many investor will come forward for on this project to make online shopping. Because we all know that if once online shopping rise in market place owner will be more profited.
Thats going to be a reality in the future for sure. Investors will only put thier money to a business that has big potential and this is a good candidate.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

Thats going to be a reality in the future for sure. Investors will only put thier money to a business that has big potential and this is a good candidate.

I agree, if ViMarket will prove that their project is worth investing for then many investors will be attracted to join. Even if buying a VR device will cost them , it is still not a big deal as long as they are getting profit from this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

I think for it and is created ICO, in order to collect a necessary amount of the means for purchase of necessary things. In any case developer will search for all kinds of ways for realisation of conceived.

Well they'll need to develop the VR world, then develop the actual VR kit, then sell and distribute the VR device to the people bought it across the world. Lots of cash needed
So much work to do due to the complexity of the product. I wonder what's going to be the actual price of the product. And yes there's going to be a lot of cash needed to this project so as this is under development investor should then support this kind of futuristic project.

Not just a lot of cash needed from their side but also from out side, whats the point of buying a VR device if you need a $2000 rig to even barely run it lol?

Well, if that so then there maybe a problem with this. I'm sure the devs can make a solution from this. They just need to improve well their project and add more features to ViMarket. Maybe they can offer a very cheap VR devices.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

Absolutely a very nice and amazing project, which you can choose any place in the world where you want to have your online apartment using their amazing product. A product that fits on our technology which enables our community of Citizens to re-create their lives virtually. Hoping for the success of this project.
Its an amazing and expensive project considering all the elements of 3d rendering and display tools i bet it will require a good system or a phone with high processing power to get this in the VR sets it really a project that has some dedications into it so i wont be surprise if its supported by a large investors like sony..it deserve its work

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:07:48 AM

ViMarket is really a big bang in the community of crypto currency and as well as to the market industry. People seems like to be excited to look forward to the upcoming release of this project in the market. People around here in the crypto world are interested to the amazing concept and strategy that this ViMarket Team come up. Virtual Reality is something that people can't resist because of the great power of the technology that makes this really an awesome dimension. I am really looking forward tk this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

This would be a good business when it comes to online shopping. Will the user be able to post their product as well in the shop right? if so then small businesses will be able to profit here too by posting their products.
Yes. You can see that ViMarket is only provide us a virtual shopping, and as i know, they will be Amazon partner at the future.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

The project idea is very uniqe.this platform is for the retail marketing.i just applied for the bounty campaign.i hope this project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
As for me i have join telegram bounty when i have comment at this topic and now you can try to using station for earn some VIT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: