Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie and has already started a bit  (Read 355 times)
gunblade11 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:32:00 AM

Hi,

I've just started creating an account here and I'm wondering how I could earn bitcoins/satoshis. I've already created wallets in Coinbase, Blockchain and Coins.ph. What would be the easiest way to earn these bitcoins aside from mining as I do not want to risk my rig burning out. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:29:03 AM

Hi,

I've just started creating an account here and I'm wondering how I could earn bitcoins/satoshis. I've already created wallets in Coinbase, Blockchain and Coins.ph. What would be the easiest way to earn these bitcoins aside from mining as I do not want to risk my rig burning out. Thanks!

1. Faucets
2. Mining (as long as you don't mine with a laptop chances are lower you burn your rig)
3. Offering services for bitcoin (what you can do, data entry, solving captchas at megatypers or 2captcha)
4. Ranking up here up to Full Member (takes 3 months minimum and trying to join a signature campaign to earn weekly low amount of bitcoin)

Risky way (Not recommended)
5. Trading
6. Gambling

Long time investment (Recommended)
7. Buy whatever amount of bitcoin you can now, as the price I believe it has room for major improvement in the upside.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

We have a pinned topic here that discusses about earning bitcoins. Next time try looking around the forums first before asking questions; as chances are, your question has already been asked a lot of times already in the past.

Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part 1 (By Lauda): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:19:51 AM

Hi,

1. Faucets
2. Mining (as long as you don't mine with a laptop chances are lower you burn your rig)
3. Offering services for bitcoin (what you can do, data entry, solving captchas at megatypers or 2captcha)
4. Ranking up here up to Full Member (takes 3 months minimum and trying to join a signature campaign to earn weekly low amount of bitcoin)

5. Trading
6. Gambling

7. Buy whatever amount of bitcoin you can now, as the price I believe it has room for major improvement in the upside.

this here. Although i would only consider worth it 3 and 4. Will make you win some amount with no investment. If you decide to buy some bitcoin then i prefer 5 (although you can keep going with 3 and 4 while doing 5 too)

Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:28:13 AM

My predecessors said the right things.
I would add that if you want to get tokens or free money for a short time, get involved in airdrop promotion, but this way is an instant method and maybe it's better to go in the right sequence that lasts longer but is safer and in the long run.
It's the individual's idea whether he wants bitcoin to deal with it for a long time or to get the first money in a quick way.  Wink
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:35:26 AM

You can earn quite a decent amount of coins from all sorts of sources...airdrops, bounties. Best would be to just do your own research and just go ahead and buy some coins, preferably the bigger and safer ones. If you wanna earn some free coins, my advice would be to lurk around and post whenever you feel you can contribute something to the thread or you are actually interested in something and wanna learn more about it. Don't just spam "thx", "good project", "good luck dev". All of us regular people out here get a little bit of cancer every time we see that stuff.
apvmoreira

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

You can mine in a laptop if you mine based on a CPU and only using 1 core.

It's not much, but it adds to trading and forum.

At least this is my goal to start lending 0.1 BTC and get my 4th income.

Again:

Trading
Mining
Forum adds
Lending
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

Hi,

try posting here to be able to rank up and join campaigns while doing that try getting satoshis in faucets

TaxiBloger

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:56:26 PM

You can earn quite a decent amount of coins from all sorts of sources...airdrops, bounties. Best would be to just do your own research and just go ahead and buy some coins, preferably the bigger and safer ones.

It's great variant, but OP should have money to invest. Can you recommend any ICO project, which on your mind, have great future.
Jovenity

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

just do as 2L says

1. Faucets

5. Trading
6. Gambling

best wishes!
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:01:51 PM

Hi,

1. Faucets

5. Trading
6. Gambling

Very solid advice. lucky I bumped into this post. I've tried 1 and 3 but takes longer and risk for viruses is high so I asked a friend of mine some and he said try to find here. I'm still loooking for other ways and still learning. thanks
Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

I think it's a good thing for beginners to spend a lot of time in the forum reading and writing texts on the post.

In this way, it will not waste time because:
1. learn
2. advance in the ranks
3. Get to know about the possibilities and eventually
4.Determine the strategy and decide what to do next

It should not be impatient, because it takes time.  Wink
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:06:16 AM

Please read the stickied thread in this section called "How to earn Bitcoins".

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀