Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!!!!@@@@!!!!!!WesternCoin!!!!!!@@@@!!!!!!  (Read 2254 times)
boyhcm

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:25 AM

Now i cannot withdraw BTC in westerncoin.co
who know that ?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyhcm

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:02:41 AM

Ok i got it Smiley westerncoin ok
Thanks
12dank

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

It is a scam! The devs does not give a sh*t about WNC anymore. They just don't care!!!  Undecided

Even the website have no features update, really2 worse compared to HXT or other coin with the same ICO date.

Eat the BTC devs, no worries!
bairdpalate

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:43:40 AM

Need Chinese translation
budisan

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

It is a scam! The devs does not give a sh*t about WNC anymore. They just don't care!!!  Undecided

Even the website have no features update, really2 worse compared to HXT or other coin with the same ICO date.

Really? maybe you think credence coin better than wnc..... Grin
12dank

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

I don't care about another sh*tcoin. If you just want a comparison Hextra is definitely better.
budisan

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

I don't care about another sh*tcoin. If you just want a comparison Hextra is definitely better.

YEAH...hxt is better but you said "other coin with the same ICO date", am i wrong?
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:39:54 PM

its already scam lol
too early to say it's a scam
maybe the specification of this project is very confusing and very suit to be understood without graphics or images that help, let's see the website
Crypto Ate

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:43:29 PM

Western Coin is worse than a SCAM. At least with a SCAM it's over pretty quickly, they take your money and run and then it's over. With Western Coin they take your money and then leave you guessing as there is NO customer help or feedback. If you try to to take any profits out as BTC they make you buy their Western coin at their own inflated rates. For example if you try to move $200 profit out as BTC you will end up with about $20. If this isn't a SCAM then I don't know what is? They have not done a thing with their site since it was launched. It looks cheap and old. English may not be their first language so their answer to that is to not communicate at all. I have written at least 10 messages to their support link and they have not answered a single one. They are either so dumb or ignorant that they think it's perfectly acceptable to just totally ignore their customers (something to do with Asians losing "Face" They would rather lose their whole business rather than admit they can't speak or understand English.). I have about USD$5,000 invested in Western Coin and I'm sorry I ever signed up. Frustrating, exasperating are just a few words that spring to mind. I'm past caring now. It will only be a matter of time before Western Coin folds so take this as a warning. DO NOT INVEST IN WESTERN COIN. I don't even mind spreading FUD about my own investment. I'm in revenge mode now! I'm reconciled to the fact that I will never see my money again so I want to do as much damage to them as possible to lessen their profits from this SCAM!!! Western Coin truly is a complete waste of time and money.
shack

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:28:51 AM

Western Coin is worse than a SCAM. At least with a SCAM it's over pretty quickly, they take your money and run and then it's over. With Western Coin they take your money and then leave you guessing as there is NO customer help or feedback. If you try to to take any profits out as BTC they make you buy their Western coin at their own inflated rates. For example if you try to move $200 profit out as BTC you will end up with about $20. If this isn't a SCAM then I don't know what is? They have not done a thing with their site since it was launched. It looks cheap and old. English may not be their first language so their answer to that is to not communicate at all. I have written at least 10 messages to their support link and they have not answered a single one. They are either so dumb or ignorant that they think it's perfectly acceptable to just totally ignore their customers (something to do with Asians losing "Face" They would rather lose their whole business rather than admit they can't speak or understand English.). I have about USD$5,000 invested in Western Coin and I'm sorry I ever signed up. Frustrating, exasperating are just a few words that spring to mind. I'm past caring now. It will only be a matter of time before Western Coin folds so take this as a warning. DO NOT INVEST IN WESTERN COIN. I don't even mind spreading FUD about my own investment. I'm in revenge mode now! I'm reconciled to the fact that I will never see my money again so I want to do as much damage to them as possible to lessen their profits from this SCAM!!! Western Coin truly is a complete waste of time and money.

I totally feel you bro! Luckily I invested only 0.1 BTC... but still.. A waste of money
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: