Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the next best 2018 Alt coins in your opinion and why?  (Read 92 times)
cryptojohnstone (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Discussion  Huh Huh Huh
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Nexo, Fusion, Yggdrash, Sentinel chain. These are the names I am constantly hearing left and right, but I haven't done a deep research on them. But still, the hype around them is there, so it is a good start.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Wanchain because we are waiting it for a long time since ICO and will offer cross-chain smart contracts with own universal cross-chain protocol, DEX etc.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
imutzz

Activity: 81
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

There some way to predict a coin price in the future ill write some ( i copy it from medium, just this poin)
1. Get historical daily prices for 10 top cryptocurrencies
2. Calculate daily returns
3. Simulate a year
4. Simulate a year many times
read here https://medium.com/@spreadstreet/10-price-predictions-for-10-top-cryptocurrencies-february-2018-3816a831ef3a

And my pick is Ripple and Neo cause i have it and like it. Seems promising though, but afterall you should do your own research about it. Me my self not an investment adviser or something like that. I allready read some article that people broke cause they buy coin their friend told them to buy. No shit mate just do it by your self.
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

In terms of investment, the best altcoins in 2018 are the ones who will bring us the highest gains, not the ones that has the best tech or the best adoption right now. So, I keep Ether, NEO and IOTA as a safe investment hoping to double (or even triple) their price but my bet for this year is Oyster Protocol (with its tokens PRL and SHL). The Oyster network network is aiming to become a massive organic super computer (it`s quite difficult to understand it because initially we need to understand how IOTA works). Simply put, PRL has a real use case (decentralized and anonymous storage + websites monetisation), it uses IOTA tangle, its value will be pegged with an amount of data storage and SHL will be used to pay for connecting to the meshnet bypassing ISPs or for using the future dapps that will be created.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

ethereum dan litecoin remains the best, but there are other altcoins like neo, which will be everyone's attention in this year. because neo will be an alternative choice of ico to use their platforms apart from ethereum and waves. there are already some successful projects using neo platforms, such as red pulse and neo is very worthy to be an investment choice.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

Discussion  Huh Huh Huh

For me all the time best coins in altcoin side. Ethereum and Litecoin which are holding the market for long time. ADA and Steller Lyman are grabing the place of ethereum. I see many people invested in these coins for savings and some plarr using it as smart contract creation. Blockchain gaming platform project is I am looking to invest as a ICO.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

I think Universa (UTN) will take the world by storm sooner or later. The more I come to think of it, the more it makes sense that it could really beat Ethereum. The team is very active, even the CEO and that thing is one of the most important things for me.

Also Jury.Online might be a great idea, I love the concept that you can contact professionals and they set their price per minute. That will eliminate third parties and make it easier or more convenient regarding consultations.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

IMO, Neo, Siacoin, Monero and ETH will be performing well in 2018.

ETH need no explanation I guess.
With more ICOs launching in Neo, it has the potential to grow toward ETH price.
Siacoin is going to change to asic mining and this will help in price grow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀