Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (OTTOLOTTO.IO) THE MOST TRANSPARENT BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY AND GAMING PLATFORM!  (Read 3883 times)
Futureblnr

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

the only reason that there are so many pawn shops in vegas is because the people that lost everything of value in gambling are desperate to try one last time to be the lucky one! "it never happens"
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

the only reason that there are so many pawn shops in vegas is because the people that lost everything of value in gambling are desperate to try one last time to be the lucky one! "it never happens"
that's the reason why pawnshops are so over there, they use gambling addicts to benefit from their foolishness, even they not only do one pawn ... even repeatedly until they run out of everything they have without being able to lump their loans from pawnshops, , I think only a few of them ,. who can restore their defeat by borrowing from a pawnshop, maybe only 1 in 100 people
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

OTTO LOTTO is game changing experience, with a great cause. Change your life for better. No more boring work, No more small apartment, No more old car. Experience a life of the 1%, became a 1% with games on OTTO LOTTO, worlds most transparent lottery platform in the world.
How does it work?

You transfer 0.01ETH to the Smart Contract, than you choose your numbers.
Every week Smart Contract will start to chose numbers, by taking last symbol of 6 Hash’s starting from the set time. After numbers were piked, you will automatically receive your prize to your wallet. This system is 100% automatic and eliminates any chance of fraud.
What is the price?

The winning amount is fully depends on the amount of people playing. The 50% of all money goes to the “Jackpot” and 50% are separated between people who got ( 2–5 ) numbers. At the end of the year, the week before Christmas the “ Jackpot” is played between people who played during the year. Each ticket that you get gives you one chance at the end of the year “Grand Game”, the more you play during the year, the more chance you have to win the “Jackpot”. One lucky winner will get all the money that collected in “Jackpot” during the year.

We appreciate every day that we live in our life, ability to get education, ability to have running water at home, and many things that we take as granted . So our platform want to give back, from every prize you win a percentage goes to the charity of the month. We think that benefiting people who can not stand for themselves is an important part of being human.

There is nothing serious things that gambling will give a big  profit, because it more in based on luck if you win you will win but the most happened gamblers always faced loss of money in the end.
Ru chin Salcedo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:26:33 AM

Its really not safe in gambling. I rather look a site for mining than gambling
gilbsx

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:15:19 AM

we shall see - I only spend what i can afford to lose.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:07:14 AM

So you expect me to gamble my money and lose all my savings...

Good one mate, made my day. Reading this post, I started laughing, then reading the first comment that is totally on point, laughed some more.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:03:44 AM

it is a problem that gamblers have, when they have lost a lot of money, they start to think of mortgaging whatever they have,, and by that time they start to gamble irrationally. they will gamble with no longer thinking and spend it back .. because they gamble under pressure ,, and that's where the profits of the pawn shop
another thing is,many gamblers believe in this kind of foolish
Thread,because they have read a big winnings they will entrust their
Funds and play.

How could someone trust person like this whos just using newbie account
To post this untrusted thread,only fools will gamble with this person
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:20:50 AM

And if the account, not a beginner.
So you can throw money away?
With great confidence? Smiley
MrMemo

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

it is a problem that gamblers have, when they have lost a lot of money, they start to think of mortgaging whatever they have,, and by that time they start to gamble irrationally. they will gamble with no longer thinking and spend it back .. because they gamble under pressure ,, and that's where the profits of the pawn shop
another thing is,many gamblers believe in this kind of foolish
Thread,because they have read a big winnings they will entrust their
Funds and play.

How could someone trust person like this whos just using newbie account
To post this untrusted thread,only fools will gamble with this person

Gambling never a great way to make money. Play only if you want to relax or enjoy time in burning money.
Concerning Newbie account of the Thread, I as a newbie also don’t see anything bad in that. If those guys just made a new account for their project. Correct me if I’m wrong, but all of us are or were Newbie at some point on this site.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:37:40 AM

So, if I understand it correctly, we are supposed to send you coins and then expect you send more back to some of us ?
What do you base your decisions on ? On loto, there is a big bowl containing numbers drawn at random.
What do you offer ?

(by the way, fyi, the machine used in Euromillions is called "Stresa" because it stresses a whole continent while drawing. Cheesy)
OTTOLOTTO (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

So, if I understand it correctly, we are supposed to send you coins and then expect you send more back to some of us ?
What do you base your decisions on ? On loto, there is a big bowl containing numbers drawn at random.
What do you offer ?

(by the way, fyi, the machine used in Euromillions is called "Stresa" because it stresses a whole continent while drawing. Cheesy)

You send your ETH to the Smart Contract, then you choose your numbers. When the set Block appears and last 6 digits of the next 6 blocks create winning number. If you chose those numbers smart contract will send you prize.

Our machine is called Blockchain  Wink
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:06:48 PM

You send your ETH to the Smart Contract, then you choose your numbers. When the set Block appears and last 6 digits of the next 6 blocks create winning number. If you chose those numbers smart contract will send you prize.

Allright. Let's say I want to take a spin.
How should I proceed ? I see no informations whatsoever in the OP.

Can you please explain a bit more what are we supposed to do ?
OTTOLOTTO (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

Allright. Let's say I want to take a spin.
How should I proceed ? I see no informations whatsoever in the OP.

Can you please explain a bit more what are we supposed to do ?

You should go to our website , which is going to be active soon. From there you will go to one of the 2 proposed games. Let's say you chose to play a lottery. You would be able to choose 6 numbers from 0-15 after you made your choice you will be asked to transfer ETH into the Smart Contract.  We would advise using MetaMask for your convenience. When your transaction is going to be verified you will have to wait until the next game to see are you lucky enough.
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:09:55 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 06:32:17 PM by yogg

You should go to our website , which is going to be active soon.

Okay.
If your service consists of a nonexistant page for now, why advertise it ?
How is an nonexistant page going to "CHANGE MY LIFE" ?
bratko99

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:13:07 PM

Yea right..
Change your life, best way to attract people. Be more realistic bro.

valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

Can win and can lose. In any case, life will change)
OTTOLOTTO (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

You should go to our website , which is going to be active soon.

Okay.
If your service consists of a nonexistant page for now, why advertise it ?
How is an nonexistant page going to "CHANGE MY LIFE" ?

ottolotto.io
The website is fully works.
The price is reduced in order to test and fix any problems.
eoluz

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:27:53 AM

The house always win.
ICOking3017

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:38:26 AM

The house always win.