Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:39:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make passive income with BTC wealth? Ideas?  (Read 387 times)
jrrigs

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

I use bitcoin to augment my main source of income (commodities) which returns 9% per month passively.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

if I think your idea is good I agree if partly to buy property but if to enter in stock company I do not agree, because better of rest of buy property better to save in bitcoin that look bigger than stock market company, that if my idea sir.

Well we all agree on the fact real estate property is a good buy whether it is a primary home or a investment home. I would also suggest paying off high interest loans and credit cards. In the event something bad happens at least you are debt free. Stocks are also good but normally the big boring companies like walmart or Coca-Cola are good choices.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

I think everything you mean above is the right choice, but all back to your own choice. To invest in bitcoin you must be prepared to accept the worst risks because the current bitcoin price is very volatile. I also used all my idle money to buy bitcoin and reserve it.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

PoS coins, especially those ones which are old and reputable.

I have been investing in DMD Diamond, that coin has brought me nothing but profits.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Your idea is very wise. This can spread the risk of funding. We all know that the encrypt money market is always up and down, and all the money will have a lot of risk to stay here. My suggestion is that a portion of the funds can be allocated to invest in stocks in emerging markets, and there will be a stable growth in general.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1555

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

My idea is to diversify, as I’m already doing. But as for passive income I plan to have a low-cost index fund with dividends (such as a Vanguard one) and also add some REIT and some of the biggest companyies, like KO or Johnson and Johnson.

kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

i guess if i have enough crypto capital i would some kind of online service that accept payment in crypto but i have a long way still haven't made enough capital to make such a project and i only like to make the project with my own money dont like loans or having an investors help that's my personalty speaking  Smiley wish me luck 
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

Rental income has always been good for me.

The key is, don't get in debt buying real estate.   Go cash only.   If you can't afford cash only, don't buy it.

sent from my X6
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: