Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZoomZoom loaning BTC, collateral not required, full members+  (Read 490 times)
zoomzoom (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:40:00 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 04:05:19 PM by zoomzoom

Am looking to do small loans. Must be at least full member+, people will be accepted or rejected entirely by my own reasoning, that may not be posted here. Minimum 0.05, maximum 0.09.
5% interest.
additional 5% interest per week (based on time of transaction).

I accept collateral, in LTC and ETH.

Requirements:
No negative feedback.
Full member+
Must do a live video message on skype or platform of your choosing, where you must show a photo id (passport etc..) next to your face.
A HQ scan of both passport or other approved photo id, and a proof of address (bill from the last 3 months for example). The files will be stored in encryption and upon completion will be fully deleted using secure deletion software.

Please post:
BTC addr:
Proof of id method (skype etc..):
Country of residence:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

Am looking to do small loans. Must be at least full member+, people will be accepted or rejected entirely by my own reasoning, that may not be posted here. Minimum 0.05, maximum 0.09.
5% interest.

Requirements:
No negative feedback.
Full member+
Must do a live video message on skype or platform of your choosing, where you must show a photo id (passport etc..) next to your face.
A HQ scan of both passport or other approved photo id, and a proof of address (bill from the last 3 months for example). The files will be stored in encryption and upon completion will be fully deleted using secure deletion software.

Please post:
BTC addr:
Country of residence:

You need/required full paperwork verification but you don't say a single thing about you. How shady is this already?
Except Loan scammers/defaulters, there are and other kinds. Collateral or Phising scammers /fraudsters, like you.
You are one of them, dont you? Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:37:16 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 01:00:37 PM by LoyceV

You need/required full paperwork verification but you don't say a single thing about you. How shady is this already?
Except Loan scammers/defaulters, there are and other kinds. Collateral or Phising scammers /fraudsters, like you.
I'm not sure if he's the one who's going to commit identity fraud, or that he's the one who'll be robbed by someone who already stole someone's identity and is now going to use the same video and documents again.

Let's make this a nice big red warning: DO NOT send your complete ID to a random stranger on the internet!

And even if he's legit, and someone runs off with his $400, how is he ever going to chase them down on the other side of the planet?

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

I'm not sure if he's the one who's going to commit identity fraud, or that he's the one who'll be robbed by someone who already stole someone's identity and is now going to use the same video and documents again.

Let's make this a nice big red warning: DO NOT send all your complete ID to a random stranger on the internet!

And even if he's legit, and someone runs off with his $400, how is he ever going to chase them down on the other side of the planet?

Of course it's a big (and red) warning for all but it's also and a red flag. At least for me.
Because it doesn't matter if someone "loose" 400$  from a Loan Default. He can easily take a 1k-2k$ RL Loan, providing the Collateral paperwork/documents.
Making a fraud based on documents that he will have, can make him a lot more than 400$...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

Let's make this a nice big red warning: DO NOT send all your complete ID to a random stranger on the internet!

Well I can actually answer all these questions.
Firstly the video, I'm not going to accept just a video? No It's going to be a video chat, where I can verify they are actually the person I'm talking to.
Secondly, this is a persons own choosing, it is certainly a bad idea in general, but I am not a scammer, I just have to ensure I can get funds back if all else fails.
And to your last point, this is why I ask for their country of residence, and then will base my response on that.
I have actually built up some trust in this community, even in some tricky situations, so people can take from that what they will.

EDIT:
if people think this is a bad idea then maybe there should be a rule against this.. I don't want people to get the wrong idea, I just wanted to make a bit of money and help people out.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

Let me pick out a few quotes:

but I am not a scammer
This statement doesn't add any credibility, as any scammer would say the same.

I just have to ensure I can get funds back if all else fails.
How exactly are you going to do that? Suppose I send you a copy of my documents (which I'm not going to do), and suppose I'll video chat with you (which I'm not going to do either), and suppose I don't pay back my loan (which I'm not going to do, as I'm not going to take a loan to begin with). But, for the sake of argument, how are you going to get your money back? Are you going to travel to the Netherlands and knock on my door? Go to the police? Sue me? None of these options will get you your money without costing you much more than $400, so it's a false sense of security. On the other hand, it's a real risk for the person who shares those documents.

if people think this is a bad idea then maybe there should be a rule against this.. I don't want people to get the wrong idea, I just wanted to make a bit of money and help people out.
It's not against any of the rules, but it's heavily frowned upon.

zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:39:12 PM

Let me pick out a few quotes:

but I am not a scammer
This statement doesn't add any credibility, as any scammer would say the same.

I just have to ensure I can get funds back if all else fails.
How exactly are you going to do that? Suppose I send you a copy of my documents (which I'm not going to do), and suppose I'll video chat with you (which I'm not going to do either), and suppose I don't pay back my loan (which I'm not going to do, as I'm not going to take a loan to begin with). But, for the sake of argument, how are you going to get your money back? Are you going to travel to the Netherlands and knock on my door? Go to the police? Sue me? None of these options will get you your money without costing you much more than $400, so it's a false sense of security. On the other hand, it's a real risk for the person who shares those documents.

It's not against any of the rules, but it's heavily frowned upon.

These are all obvious things you are saying. No I'm not going to give loans out to people, I, or my associates can't easily get to, that seems fairly obvious for any loan operation. What more needs to be said really?  What do you want from me? Me to desist? I don't see why I should when I know my intent. I find the way you a breaking things down a little bit patronising if I'm gonna be blunt, like I'm well aware you aren't going to be taking a loan with me?

Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

5% interest.

Requirements:
No negative feedback.
Full member+

Please post:
BTC addr:
Country of residence:

What's the essence of the collateral you're demanding for if the people still need to do all those paperwork? I think the essence of collateral should be to ensure your funds are recovered in case of a default. You are practically demanding the borrowers risk more than is reasonable just because they need a loan. I don't think any sane person will accept that unless out of desperation.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:21:56 AM

5% interest.

Requirements:
No negative feedback.
Full member+

Please post:
BTC addr:
Country of residence:

What's the essence of the collateral you're demanding for if the people still need to do all those paperwork? I think the essence of collateral should be to ensure your funds are recovered in case of a default. You are practically demanding the borrowers risk more than is reasonable just because they need a loan. I don't think any sane person will accept that unless out of desperation.

It's collateral OR the id.

Thaibtc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

Hi sir

I want borrow

Loan Amount: 0.025BTC
Reason for Taking out a Loan: -
Amount to be repaid: 0.03BTC
Repayment Date: 10days
Type of Collateral: [Not Sure Can use my account?]
Bitcoin Address: 1PxHjv2cBjrxVpERifrPipGTCk7hcxCHZK

Thank you
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:57:27 PM

Hi sir

I want borrow

Loan Amount: 0.025BTC
Reason for Taking out a Loan: -
Amount to be repaid: 0.03BTC
Repayment Date: 10days
Type of Collateral: [Not Sure Can use my account?]
Bitcoin Address: 1PxHjv2cBjrxVpERifrPipGTCk7hcxCHZK

Thank you

Please fill in the correct form, this is not a great start.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: