Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin?  (Read 7801 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

I knew bitcoin because my college's project and when I decide to purchase bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will going high.
And my dream comes true !! and I was no expect that bitcoin almost reach $ 8000 !
Of course I keep invest bitcoin until now !

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:59:36 PM

I think You should buy bitcoin. Actually Bitcoin may will decrease but It will increase again so You may have to wait long term but you will earn money. I believe that but you can invest crypto money.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

It will go down without a doubt, I can't see it rising non stop but you just need to hold until it rises again.  If you can afford it now is as good a time as any to buy.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:11:05 PM

It all depends on your investment strategy and plan. if you are investing for a long term frame, yes you can buy bitcoin now hoping to sell off sometime next year and you will be in profit massively.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:14:22 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
If you look at the market and the charts you will  see the price always tends to go up. Even if it goes down after you buy, it will go up. Just hold it and watch. Do not panic. Look at the recent dip. Went down as low as $5500 but recovered in few days and about to hit $8000 soon!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:17:31 PM

As you can see the bitcoins price right now is unstoppable many users here are regretting because they don't invest in right away because they're waiting for it to goes down but it keeps increasing and increasing. So i think you should buy bitcoin right away, investing anywhere is risky you should know the risk you're facing when you're going to invest but i think bitcoin is a good investment i'm a proof that you really can earn profit by buying bitcoin at any price and wait for it to increase its price.

Again remember Invest only what you can afford to lose. Since there's no 100% assurance that you're can earn profit from it.
EDWARD78

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

The lower price you buy at, the more you get. A $500 price fluctuation doesn’t seem like much, but if you’re buying at large amounts, it’ll matter a lot if/when it reaches 20k+. Buy the dips, then hold.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:45:19 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
if I personally I always observe the movement of bitcoin, I do not immediately buy. why, maybe the thing that I'm afraid of is the same as you, I do not want it when I buy the price to be decreased.
actually back again to each of us and every decision is in our hands not from others.
of course the most important thing we must be smart to observe the situation and conditions

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:50:55 PM

If you look at the market and the charts you will  see the price always tends to go up. Even if it goes down after you buy, it will go up. Just hold it and watch. Do not panic. Look at the recent dip. Went down as low as $5500 but recovered in few days and about to hit $8000 soon!

When the price of bitcoin is dump means,use that to brought a huge Amount of bitcoin. If the price is pump means,don't brought any coins,rather sell if you want a dollar. In two days back the Price was move to 6600$.Now it is 7800$.If you had brought at that time so,you would get 1200$ as a profit itself. Use such time to buy a Bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

We as for me, I have came to understand that when it comes for bitcoin investment it is smart investment. For you to invest in bitcoin first determine your aim of investing. First are you invest for long time or investing for business purpose. For a long time investment you are not late to invest. But for a business purpose which you buy and sell as soon as you gain a profit. For me, I combine the two options, I buy when the prices drops like last time when the price was $6300 I bought some and now the price have increase I will sell some and cover up my capital then reserve my profit and wait again whenever the price drops again I will buy.
geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:07:08 PM

It just hit $8,000 after briefly dropping down the $5,700 last weekend. It hasn't even been made available to the majority of institutional investors yet so there is still upside.
Thunderlizard

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:34:53 PM

Yes because bitcoin will grow more that means you will keep making profit also you do not even have to buy btc you can just earn btc from here by doing signature campaigns joining airdrops making articles and videos.
monir34

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

Why not . I always try to buy Bitcoin and store for future.  I am looking my future with crypto currency.  That's why I chose Bitcoin. I believe I am chose the right thing. Also I am trying to earn some Bitcoin from online market. There is many source to earn included trade with other alt coin . But I am still try to buy more and more.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

Why not . I always try to buy Bitcoin and store for future.  I am looking my future with crypto currency.  That's why I chose Bitcoin. I believe I am chose the right thing. Also I am trying to earn some Bitcoin from online market. There is many source to earn included trade with other alt coin . But I am still try to buy more and more.

by purchasing bitcoin on a regular basis as a future savings is certainly a positive thing for success with bitcoin, if you see some users who have succeeded with bitcoin they do the same thing by always buying and storing bitcoin with great patience and trust if bitcoin grows in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:12:54 PM

by purchasing bitcoin on a regular basis as a future savings is certainly a positive thing for success with bitcoin, if you see some users who have succeeded with bitcoin they do the same thing by always buying and storing bitcoin with great patience and trust if bitcoin grows in the future.

Buying bitcoins in the past was easy when price was too low and at that time it was possible to buy bitcoins on regular basis but now price is very high and not all can afford to buy at the current price and even if they are buying regularly they will wait for certain price drop to buy at lower price and right now very few people would be in position to buy bitcoins but if you have spare money then you can continue to buy in small parts as it will surely give you best profits in long term.
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:25:25 PM

Of course, bitcoin despite its current prices, still have so much to grow, this is due to the fact that its market potential is so huge, crypto currency is for everyone to use and bitcoin is way ahead in all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin i believe is the future of currency and I suggest that as much as you save in your bank account try to buy more in bitcoin for the future.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:33:00 PM

Same here.I am also eager to buy bitcoin even if the price right now is very high.It would not matter to me because in the long run bitcoin will still continue to increase its value and if i hold it starting today up to 2-3 years from now,for sure i will gain a very big profit by that time.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:37:44 PM

It would be a good idea to invest in to cryptocurrencies I will prefer to buy altcoins comapring to bitcoin because transactions fee right now are too high for bitcoin
Right now i will take a look for cryptocurrency which have faster confirmation speed and 0 fee transaction that's a criteria for who are intrested in to making transactions 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:42:33 PM

Depends on your purpose, people who want to trade bitcoin always looking for a good entry point, consider bitcoin at higher price right now, you may want to wait a bit longer until b2x really affect bitcoin market, bitcoin may drop back to $7000 or $6500 but I doubt will fall less than $6500. Meanwhile, bitcoin seems will struggle to reach $8000 and stay above this new level.
If you want to use bitcoin, store value, invest for long term, no need to worry to buy at current price, because bitcoin will reach higher price over time, maybe $15,000 in 2018.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:48:17 PM

a clear bitcoin will continue to increase over time although it will certainly
decrease but will look a continuous positive impact there

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: