Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 9405 times)
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I choose ethereum over bitcoin because i believe that ethereum is way undervalued for the things that it has done until done. It process more transactions than bitcoin, faster and cheaper on top of that and used for a lot of icos yet the value still hasn't cross 2000 usd mark. It's only time for ethereum to surpass bitcoin in term of market capitalization and dethrone bitcoin.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wander.me

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

In a volatile market like crypto, diversity is your best chance. I would say to hold both, maybe not the same q, but both. and other cheaper coins as well, after all, this emotional market can change overnight, and nobody can predict it.
What if xfccoin is the next big boom?
anilffff

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

i really think that question if i invest all my money to eth instead of btc 40% more money i can gain but still the change is going on. eth will gain more in the following days. on the other hand btc will be 30.000 dolars in the last quarter of 2018. actually i dont know which one i hold Smiley. I look at both of them differently Smiley so i dont have a preference between them. I use them for different things ETH mainly for ERC20 contracts and BTC for storage of value that constantly increases in value hence bringing me stable solid returns
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I prefer altcoins really, they are giving a great income. But if to choose between Ethereum or Bitcoin, I would choose the second one I guess. I like them both but Bitcoin is a base and if he dies, then the whole crypto currency world will die. But if something happens to Ethereum that would be a great disaster but crypto currency will survive this.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

Tongue Tongue Tongue
thats true but wait for another bitcoin "rush" maybe the price of ETHEREUM keeps rising but in crypto world there are so much needs to happen haha.
for example as the bitcoin rise pumps all the coins that gain when bitcoin is sleeping or dip ing will go dump and the altcoins which is low gainers when bitcoin is sleeping will go and follow bitcoin.
zilinzhi

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

I choose to hold both bitcoin 50% and ethereum 50% because I think both of them will rise in the near future. Though bitcoin is not stable at present but I have firm belief in it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

I chose etherum, in addition to the price that still makes sense, I see the prospect of etherum to be able to rise to the moon this year. etherum also rises in late 2017, so I think it will happen in 2018.
marktedraut

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

BTC is a better way to accumulate larger profits in a timely manner but the price fluctuations wouldn't allow you to have it stable. ETH, in my opinion, is a better option for a long-term investment, as it is stable and its potential is higher.
What I did, I bought ETH and along with it, I also invested in ICO's - combining these two strategies, I'm combining stability and timely profitability. For example, I did ETH and Monero and cannot complain so far.
I'm also considering investing in an upcoming ICO project called Cointed. Their reddit thread seems promising (https://www.reddit.com/r/Cointed/) and the company's partnership with TAS group and Nvidia seems fascinating. Can somebody provide me with more information? Do you think it's a good decision? A lot of friends of mine, who also happen to be individual traders, advocated this decision of mine.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

Tongue Tongue Tongue

It seems to me now is the time to sell bitcoin and hold the ethers. Bitcoin will constantly jump in price and the ethereum began its growth. I consider that ethereum is more stable crypto currency. Moreover today's price pump proves this.

Disagree. Bitcoin is rising all the time and it's tied to nobody but the Ethereum is tied to the development team and they have an influence on that coin so if something goes wrong Ethereum keeper is going to loose much more then Bitcoin keepers.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

A very difficult question, which most investors try to find the answer to). Nobody for sure does not know what will happen tomorrow, in a month, in a year. All act intuitively. Of course, the best option is to have both of these coins in your portfolio.
danielcansil

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

Tongue Tongue Tongue
Recently bitcoin is very fluctuative because there are too much things happened on the market, in contrast ethereum is rising rapidly due to huge pump on cryptos so this will be the time for us to hold on ethereum for long term and sell only when we know it drops, and trading bitcoin bitcoin is very good now because we can use the fluctuation to earn profit from trading.
superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

This year for me is the game changer for both Bitcoin and Ethereum because really this week I sell my Bitcoin and invest into Ethereum, seems a lot of people and investors are doing this although Bitcoin has also have huge buyout value per day but in my personal prediction Bitcoin struggles while Ethereum increases. So, I think if people would do the same then Bitcoin will crash and Ethereum will skyrocket.

superloy

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

A very difficult question, which most investors try to find the answer to). Nobody for sure does not know what will happen tomorrow, in a month, in a year. All act intuitively. Of course, the best option is to have both of these coins in your portfolio.

The best option for this is to balance the portfolio into 50% Bitcoin and the other half are for Ethereum and other Altcoins. But in my personal choice, I diverted all my Bitcoin into Ethereum because I pur my trust into it and I'm confident that Ethereum will boost starting this month. And we'll see if Bitcoin will continue to struggle or it will pump up together with Ethereum, but in any situations, I'm good in Ethereum.

superloy

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Tongue Tongue Tongue

It seems to me now is the time to sell bitcoin and hold the ethers. Bitcoin will constantly jump in price and the ethereum began its growth. I consider that ethereum is more stable crypto currency. Moreover today's price pump proves this.

As I did the same because for me Bitcoin is struggling this year and yet couldn't recover it's highest peak last early December that was $20,000 before it fell down to $12,000 before the first day of 2018.
And now seems 2018 is the best year for Ethereum because it continues to pop and pump since the first day of this year that's why I turn my Bitcoin into Ethereum and I'm happy with that.

monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Ether I like more, because it did not become very slow, like bitcoin. But for investments it is more reliable to use bitcoin. I have already seen this for several months
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Before i only hold bitcoin but when the value of bitcoin continue increasing i got good amount of profit, then i used some of my bitcoin to buy ethereum that is why for now i do both holding of bitcoin and ethereum i believed that this two coin will lead me to be reach in the future..
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

I choose to buy both. I see the long term potential in both coins, and I expect both to grow a lot this year. At the moment, Ethereum is rising pretty nicely, but Bitcoin will likely see a rise in price too once the alts stop pumping.
Yes both are good and have different potential strategy to earn money for investment. but the two coins have their own weaknesses and advantages, bitcoin is more expensive rather than ethereum. For now I just keep hold my bitcoin, because when the value risk high and it will return to me big profit like what happen last december.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

Tongue Tongue Tongue

Disagree. Bitcoin is rising all the time and it's tied to nobody but the Ethereum is tied to the development team and they have an influence on that coin so if something goes wrong Ethereum keeper is going to loose much more then Bitcoin keepers.
You are true, Bitcoin is tied to nobody and this did the price of bitcoin has increased in along time but Recently, bitcoin has many problems with its transaction, many people complained that transaction is too slow to confirm and they had to spend much money for fees. Because of those reasons, i think bitcoin is too hard to continue increasing its price. While Ethereum have advantages about technology which is doing everybody feel contentment so i think Ethereum will soon instead of bitcoin in the crypto market.

CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

I hold the biggest part of my portfolio in Ethereum. I think ethereum will rise much more in the next time then bitcoin. The ethereum plattform is a great thing, and the potentialof it isnt fully used yet. Just give ethereum some years and maybe it will overtake bitcoin some day.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

I am invested in shitcoins for the moment. But its advisable to keep atleast 30% of your crypto in btc as we never know if it decides to make a huge surge then alts can go to the floor. Eth also falls under shitcoins for me, I am in her to earn btc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: