Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 9397 times)
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

I chose the ethereum. ethereum could still soar higher price because if investing in bitcoin seems still difficult to be able to rise to the current price higher again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

You can't go wrong with either, as both are here to stay, at least a couple of decades more. Both have distinctive uses, and as such worth holding, without any comparison.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

I do not know much about holding ethereum, I am just familiar of holding Bitcoin but I am planning to invest with ethereum and am still seeking for ethereum professionals and users for advise and tips of holding ethereum and ethereum based tokens. For now I choose Bitcoin, but my mind will change when I already have idea with ethereum.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

Yes, with both bitcoin and Ethereum we can make good amount of money if you hold them for long terms because already we have seen potential in bitcoin and now the price of ETH is increasing in the market so both are investment for long term.
lvs171988

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

My portfolio is 30% bitcoin, 30% ethereum, and the rest other altcoins. There are good altcoins with prospect and not as expensive as bitcoin. These altcoins are for long term and not for anyone who want to make quick buck. A few of my recommendations are

Power Ledger (POWR)
Ripple (XRP)
Iota (MIOTA)
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

I do not know much about holding ethereum, I am just familiar of holding Bitcoin but I am planning to invest with ethereum and am still seeking for ethereum professionals and users for advise and tips of holding ethereum and ethereum based tokens. For now I choose Bitcoin, but my mind will change when I already have idea with ethereum.
Yes, with both bitcoin and Ethereum we can make good amount of money if you hold them for long terms because already we have seen potential in bitcoin and now the price of ETH is increasing in the market so both are investment for long term.
Actually it depends on the situation and the financial condition of a person. If you have a lot of money, of course you can choose both or you can select Bitcoin just because Bitcoin is definitely profitable and many things have proved it. But if you have a little capital you should invest your money into Ethereum because Bitcoin's current fee is so great. Ethereum has a great development and I'm sure in the future Ethereum will dominate the market because people will be less likely to do transactions using Bitcoin. However, the profit that can be from Bitcoin remains the largest because we know very well how powerful the development of Bitcoin prices.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

They're the top digital currencies in the cryptoworld. If i have them both, then probably i will hold them for long term. They are my top digital currencies that i want to have and invest because they can never be on top if they are not really good.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

For me it is better to hodl both ethereum and bitcoin.. bkth of them has a very large chance to double its value in a few more month and we will all be surprise with it, just look at the increase in both of them during the last couple of months.
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

maybe i will choose ETH because the price so stable and a little risk to lose our money. and bitcoin i think is strong cryptocurrency because the price is always high and going up. but maybe many risk to use bitcoin because the price is not stable and the price is so high right now hard to get a bitcoin. but many people use this 2 cryptocurrency in to wallet to invest. but i will choose ETH.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

Obviously both, i prefer to have some bitcoins on a paper wallet for a longgg long term, and i have a few ethereums + erc20 tokens on my ledger nano, it is much more better to have them in there because you know that you are safe. But eth and erc20 tokens are much more profitable at the moment
skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

In my opinion we can hold both of them.Both are good.But ethereum is better than bitcoin.Ethereum is more stable than bitcoin.Ethereum price can beat the price of bitcoin in long time.we can hold ethereum for a great profit,Ethereum may be the next bitcoin.Ethereum technology is better than bitcoin.There is volatility in the price of bitcoin. so ethereum is good to hold than bitcoin.

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
You have said it all. Ethereum has proved to the most stable top 10 cryptocurrency. So i will prefer to hold on to ethereum than to hold bitcoin. Bitcoin is very volatile in price

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

My choice is an ethereum. I think that both bitcoin and ether will grow in 2018, but the ETH can do x2 and even x3.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
You have said it all. Ethereum has proved to the most stable top 10 cryptocurrency. So i will prefer to hold on to ethereum than to hold bitcoin. Bitcoin is very volatile in price
bitcoin is too risky to hold, I do not imagine that my heart will be pounding at bitcoin prices that go up and down at a price I say wow. it would be better that the ETH I believe is a stable and predictable price chart

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

There are also many different minor aspects between two blockchain based projects. The average block time of Bitcoin is about 10 minutes, while the Ethereum destination becomes 12 seconds. This fast time is enabled by Ethereum's GHOST protocol. Faster block time means faster confirmation. However, there are also more orphan blocks.

The other major difference between them is their monetary inventory. More than two thirds of all available bitcoins have been mined, with the majority going to the original miners. Ethereum raised its launch capital with presale and only about half of the coin will be mined in its fifth year of existence.

Rewards for Bitcoin mining are about four years old and currently worth 12.5 bitcoins. The awardee of etereum is based on a proof-of-work algorithm called Ethash, with 5 ether given for each block. Ethash is a hard memory hashing algorithm, which encourages the decentralization of mining by individuals rather than the use of more centralized ASICs such as Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and Ethereal also make transactions in different ways. In Ethereal, it's called Gas, and transaction costs depend on storage requirements, the complexity and use of their bandwidth. In Bitcoin, transactions are limited by block sizes and they compete with each other. so both are equally good to resist.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

There are also many different minor aspects between two blockchain based projects. The average block time of Bitcoin is about 10 minutes, while the Ethereum destination becomes 12 seconds. This fast time is enabled by Ethereum's GHOST protocol. Faster block time means faster confirmation. However, there are also more orphan blocks.

The other major difference between them is their monetary inventory. More than two thirds of all available bitcoins have been mined, with the majority going to the original miners. Ethereum raised its launch capital with presale and only about half of the coin will be mined in its fifth year of existence.

Rewards for Bitcoin mining are about four years old and currently worth 12.5 bitcoins. The awardee of etereum is based on a proof-of-work algorithm called Ethash, with 5 ether given for each block. Ethash is a hard memory hashing algorithm, which encourages the decentralization of mining by individuals rather than the use of more centralized ASICs such as Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and Ethereal also make transactions in different ways. In Ethereal, it's called Gas, and transaction costs depend on storage requirements, the complexity and use of their bandwidth. In Bitcoin, transactions are limited by block sizes and they compete with each other. so both are equally good to resist.

Pretty much. Honestly, why not both? It's definitely the safer approach and going after the quick profit is a risky move anyway.

Ethereum has the better tech / is faster BTC has its pros as well so.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

I choose to hold ethereum is better than Bitcoin.because Btc price  fluctuations are to too high.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

Ether all the way. The network processes more transactions, the EEA is going good & with PoS & Sharding coming Ether seems a good bet. Having said that , if any bad news about Bitcoin would be bad for Crypto in general. So I kind of want Bitcoin to do as well.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

I think I prefer to buy eth rather than btc and hold for a few months because eth is now a lot of its enthusiasts and my predictions eth will beat the bitcoin
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

If I have to choose between these two coins at this stage, I'm inclined to bet on the Ethereum.
Which does not mean I would have changed my Bitcoins to Ethereum right now.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: