Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH price  (Read 755 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:26:39 PM

why BCH price down fast after break many numbers Huh

why it rise again after back to 800$ Huh

It is just part of a common trend, something pumps too quick and inevitably crashes back down afterwards, try not to think of it in terms of crashing from 2.5k to 1k and instead consider it was only 400 usd a matter of days ago.
That is the correct way to look at it but at the same time all of those that bought when the price was that high are never going to see it that way since now they are going to need to sell for a terrible price or hold and wait when the miners will want to pump the coin once again.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

There is a lot of manipulation going on in crypto currencies market this day and most of this manipulation happen through the activities of pump and dump group. Bitcoin cash price is not stable because of the whales that are pumping and dumping it. We have see a lot of price fluctuations this days and the most favorable way for traders to do is following the price action in purchasing and selling Bitcoin cash.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:02:48 PM

Bitcoin cash can raise cause there are great supporters behind it. Basically miners won't let it die easily. I tried cash also, it works great. Of course faster than bitcoin. I think it will stay around high prices.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:41:58 AM

It is just part of a common trend, something pumps too quick and inevitably crashes back down afterwards, try not to think of it in terms of crashing from 2.5k to 1k and instead consider it was only 400 usd a matter of days ago.
That is the correct way to look at it but at the same time all of those that bought when the price was that high are never going to see it that way since now they are going to need to sell for a terrible price or hold and wait when the miners will want to pump the coin once again.
That is the right approach to take a gander at it yet in the meantime those that purchased when the cost was that high are never going to see it that path since now they will need to offer at a repulsive cost or hold and hold up when the excavators will need to pump the coin by and by.
Quarknet

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

Bitcoin cash can raise cause there are great supporters behind it. Basically miners won't let it die easily. I tried cash also, it works great. Of course faster than bitcoin. I think it will stay around high prices.

I saw many merchants start accepting bitcoin cash. It will also upgrade in May again.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

That is the correct way to deal with look at it yet meanwhile those that acquired when the cost was that high are never going to see it that way since now they should offer at a frightful cost or hold and hold up when the excavators should draw the coin eventually.
dyline

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:40:45 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:34:26 AM by dyline

This past week was mostly bearish since bitcoin cash price declined by more than $250.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:46:01 AM

This past week was mostly bearish since bitcoin cash price declined by more than $250 against the US Dollar. The price declined and traded below a few important support levels such as $1,200, $1,120 and $1,000. It even traded below the $960 support and traded as low as $905. Later, a recovery was initiated from the $905 swing low, but the recovery could not last long.

Yeah quite right, and I don't think so it can recover without bitcoin recovery, as altcoins go with bitcoin.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

This past week was mostly bearish since bitcoin cash price declined by more than $250 against the US Dollar. The price declined and traded below a few important support levels such as $1,200, $1,120 and $1,000. It even traded below the $960 support and traded as low as $905. Later, a recovery was initiated from the $905 swing low, but the recovery could not last long.

I have sold all my bch and seeing this i checked bch chart. I think that the $900  support will hold. If that support line will not hold then we may see it go down to $600. For that price i will personally buy BCH again.
Quarknet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

I have sold all my bch and seeing this i checked bch chart. I think that the $900  support will hold. If that support line will not hold then we may see it go down to $600. For that price i will personally buy BCH again.

I think the price of the BCH relative to BTC is important. That ratio is quite stable and above 0.1.
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

That is the proper thanks to upset explore it nonetheless in the meantime people who nonheritable once value was that prime area unit ne'er about to see it that means since currently ought to provide at a frightful cost or hold and setback once the excavators should draw the coin eventually.
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

BCH Competition Rewards Distributed

https://news.kucoin.com/en/%F0%9F%8E%81-bch-competition-rewards-distributed/
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

I do not think that it will be higher than $1500 in a short period of time, it is not worth it at the moment.
Even if it happens, bitcoin will be back to $10000 at least.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
TokenAll

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

Most the price of coins are following Bitcoins. So we should concerned on the price of Bitcoin.
Quarknet

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Most the price of coins are following Bitcoins. So we should concerned on the price of Bitcoin.

In the past few months, the BCH dropped less than Bitcoin.
UnterKleinemBaum

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Bitcoin cash follows top 10 coins. If Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin rises Bitcoin Cash rises too.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

The price of most crypto are controlled by bitcoin, the more it rises, the more altcoin rise and vice versa and presently the price of almost all coin in crypto are down. I believe if the price of bitcoin rise, the price of bch will also increase.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

The price of most crypto are controlled by bitcoin, the more it rises, the more altcoin rise and vice versa and presently the price of almost all coin in crypto are down. I believe if the price of bitcoin rise, the price of bch will also increase.
You are right, Bitcoin will raise automatically all the altcoins are raise in the market. But this is not a exact prediction my suggestion is every year peoples are investing in Cryptocurrency but no one is realise the crypto pump. Because Bitcoin is growing slowly but altcoins are growing fastly because of demand in new platform. So altcoins are growing rapidly in every hype.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

BCH price is determined by demand and supply. Up and down it's normal, depending on us too, if we have a bch and sell everything then the price will go down, we also become one of the people who can determine the price of bch.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

I also do not know about this because I know this coin is trying to overtake the bitcoin price and trying to replace bitcoin but it's hard to replace because the parent bitcoin of all altcoin, therefore I'm sure BCH will return good and can benefit again

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: