Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: which coins can I mine with gpu and cpu ?  (Read 386 times)
almirfiorio (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

Dear Friends

Can you tell me all coins i can mine with a video card (GPU) ?

And what can I mine with the cpu of my pc like the monero?

Thanks
Almir
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:46:13 PM

we might prepare the use of customs of personal bot to gives with connection to the server of the developers service
as gathering routes as the occupation of switches with the algos as best to distinguished the administratives with the function
to deliver with results as user might defines of way with the decision as recalling investment to goes with the extended plan or to moves as beginning of the different field of mining examination.

price has of value of non less with the nominal of $1400

max.bebatte@yandex.com

ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

i really suggest you to visit to http://whattomine.com/

there you see wich one is more profitable and have most stable price, you can count the electricity you spend too
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

You can not mine a shit using your CPU Because you are not going to be able to earn not even $0.01 a month of each coin that you want to mine using yours.
You have to buy a good gpu, and a few of them if you really want to have a serious income.
If you want to make a living based on those gpu's and bitcoin mining, then you will have to invest thousands of dollars to buy dozens of this gpu's, that needs to be the new generation of those.
But if your electricity taxes are expensive, then better to do not invest in this because you are going to lose a lot of money.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:59:53 PM

you can mine eeverything with gpu but i hope you chose the right one, but never using cpu not profitable at all and make your pc so laggy
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:01:52 PM

i really suggest you to visit to http://whattomine.com/

there you see wich one is more profitable and have most stable price, you can count the electricity you spend too

Off course it is going to help but the stastics on it is not always accurate, but solo ming nowadays is going to be difficult to make real profit unless you want to do this for fun
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:05:23 PM

You cannot mine anything valuable with CPU if you do not have a botnet and if you had one you sure did not ask this question here. Even if you want to mine as a hobby to make something valuable you need to buy several newest cards because you will need more and more memory. And even if you manage to buy those then you can suddenly understand that the guy in Russia pay 1 rubl for the same kilowatt you pay 1 dollar.
almirfiorio (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:40:27 PM

You can not mine a shit using your CPU Because you are not going to be able to earn not even $0.01 a month of each coin that you want to mine using yours.
You have to buy a good gpu, and a few of them if you really want to have a serious income.
If you want to make a living based on those gpu's and bitcoin mining, then you will have to invest thousands of dollars to buy dozens of this gpu's, that needs to be the new generation of those.
But if your electricity taxes are expensive, then better to do not invest in this because you are going to lose a lot of money.

im do 30 us with my Amd fx8350 at mnero (xmr)

in want to know if im will can do other currencies
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

Never spend your time on cpu type mining. You cannot earn even 1 cent there. Try out gpu mining and this will help you earn some valuable coins. Search mining calculator websites showing you the most profitable ones.

They give accurate calculation.
almirfiorio (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:01:05 AM

Never spend your time on cpu type mining. You cannot earn even 1 cent there. Try out gpu mining and this will help you earn some valuable coins. Search mining calculator websites showing you the most profitable ones.

They give accurate calculation.

I know this, I'm just enjoying the processor. why the machine is already on and I use the 6 gpus to mine eth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: