Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre ICO stage?  (Read 555 times)
L1240erion

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:30:27 AM

I am all about it, but it just depends on the ico. For ex. I recently went into cybermiles. they're currently in their pre-registration (KYC) and then they have their token sale starting tomorrow I believe. Very different from your traditional ico sale, but since their idea and partnership (with 5miles app that kickstarts them 12 million users) are so strong, I was more than willing

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

If that ICO will succeed you will also succeed, that's the game of an any investment it is can called gambling also
because you don't know in the first place if that ICO is a success and in pre-ico stage they offer discount for the price of their token..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:03:02 AM

I have invested in a pre stage ICO that a good friend told me about, as it was only 100$ to join with coins at 8 cents, the company is called masscryp, not much info about them to the public until end of month, but there not exagerating or making ridiculous claims so i thought for 100$ why not, how do you guys feel about investing in these this early?

In my case, I tend to participate during the initial stage and not on Pre ICO. Although at most cases that a project will refund the investment of their investors if the target is not reached during Pre ICO, it's still way comfortable to me I will just wait for the result of Pre ICO since we can see here if their project looks like a good long term investment for their investor.

Risky after all that's why investing whether on Pre ICO or Initial Stage isn't an assurance that we can make profit out of it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:05:11 AM

I have invested in a pre stage ICO that a good friend told me about, as it was only 100$ to join with coins at 8 cents, the company is called masscryp, not much info about them to the public until end of month, but there not exagerating or making ridiculous claims so i thought for 100$ why not, how do you guys feel about investing in these this early?
Pre-stage ICO is very vital for investors like you because this is the point where all you can trust is your research regarding them since there is no assurance that many people will put their pocket's money in their funds, better to trust your instinct and learn how they will operate after the ICO.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:14:12 AM

I don’t invest in ICO at the early stages. There is always high level of risk to lose money in unknown abyss because of information deficit. It is better to wait for some time as the project make first steps and produce some results.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

I think that if you invested in the ICO  you supposed to have more info about it then we have.

if you invested at the pre ICO stage it means that you get a higher value for your bitcoins, usually 20% more then investing at the ICO stage.

ICOs now days are very risky, and most of them end up at not working on the product at all, and just stop working after the ICO.

More then that, some ICOs are trying to represent an idea which is technically not possible to do( requires some technology that is yet to be developed.)
I would take all the caution while investing at ICOs.

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:08:10 PM

Well PRE-ICO's can be good, due to the fact that Token prices are cheaper than ICO stage or later stage. $100 investment is not a big investment and if you can afford to lose that amount, then no big deal.
As regards the ICO you invested in, i don't know it, but i hope you did you research before you invested in them!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:05:16 PM

I don’t invest in ICO at the early stages. There is always high level of risk to lose money in unknown abyss because of information deficit. It is better to wait for some time as the project make first steps and produce some results.

Everyone knows the pattern that the greater the risk the greater the likely profit. It's up to you, but there are times when it's better to buy with a big bonus.
DevisKluc

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:23:34 AM

If you afraid to invest and loose money, work on bounty campaign - easy way to get new tokens and know about this ico. Soon coming pre-ico MIRA which suggest a bounty campaign here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367768.0 Learn more and try!
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

Yea i would suggest bounty work for ICOs for now.
You can participate in trade.io bounty program, easy tokens!
https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:55:22 AM

I recommend trade.io or gladius, both strong ICO's and doing well too!
I'm currently participating in bounty program for trade.io and im quite confident that they will do fine and reach success!
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

One of the best ICO to date imo would be trade.io. It is a new blockchain trading platform and it is going well so far, raising close to $9million during PRE-ICO.
if you Sign Up here https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i you will find more information and be able to participate in purchasing TradeTokens.
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:14:43 PM

I think the purpose of pre-ICO is to raise an initial amount of money in order to start a larger scale ICO campaign and pay for advertising. Usually they give a neat bonus to early investors, which is also the case for the pre-ICO token in my signature :-)

G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:15:19 PM

I'm not sure about the project in which Op has made an investment at the pre ico stage. Not every project open this pre ico opportunity to the community. Investing in the pre ico needs to be done after perfect analysis about the project as well the team behind it. Here while investing at the pre ico people get more that what they get in the ICO.
Tankdestroyer

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

I think that investing in this early stage is the riskiest part to put money into a project because one cannot assess team yet just from performance but only from their reputation. What if the team is unknown? Somehow it is also the best point in a coin to enter and buy because when it is released to the market, there is a high probability of it not going down it's pre ICO price if it succeed and is useful to the community. For this reason, investing on these stages requires thorough research.
Praetorian.1legion

Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

I do not want. Maybe this is my mistake, but then tell me about what your $ 100 turned into and we'll probably envy you.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: