Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56553 times)
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:56:25 PM

Are you going to leave space for potential new forms of communication that may appear in the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:41:11 PM

Delighted to see as per your white paper and details, team working as per instructions. Like to be a part of this economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication system. I would like to invest few funds and really support this project. Its really a good deal for the minimum purchase of 50 P2PS which is a standard rate of 0.01 BTC. Its an added delightful to know ICO is live with 25% Bonus, so how we get the bonus in BTC or P2PS ?
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:03:20 AM

Are you going to leave space for potential new forms of communication that may appear in the future?

Hey ainsleyfran,

How are you today?

So technology changes on a daily basis. Therefore, it is safe to say that yes there will be ample space for future technologies into the communications arena.

Please enjoy the rest of week ahead.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

Delighted to see as per your white paper and details, team working as per instructions. Like to be a part of this economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication system. I would like to invest few funds and really support this project. Its really a good deal for the minimum purchase of 50 P2PS which is a standard rate of 0.01 BTC. Its an added delightful to know ICO is live with 25% Bonus, so how we get the bonus in BTC or P2PS ?

Hey mardaed,

The bonus will be sent to you in P2PS tokens.

Please have a great time.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:59:33 AM

Excellent! A new interesting ICO, fed up with the financial sector and real estate. Good luck to the project!

Yes, I was really curious about the current rate of P2PS because a few amount of this coin is worth 1 eth, so Im thinking if they can really attract investors to buy their tokens? Im just wondering only. Anyway, I like the idea and all your plans, I hope more investors will support your project.

Another good and interesting ICO that must attract by investors. Well, regarding their rate maybe they should have some adjustments since its been started. Having a p2p or peer to peer communication will makes easy to the users.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:17:12 AM

ICO IS NOW LIVE WITH 25% BONUS

Good job developers and admins. Let us pray that first week of the ICO will be successful. Are there any future improvements to come? any upcoming events?

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:23:30 AM

The concept that P2P Economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication System is very promising to the people around it or to the users. It prioritizes what really the trend in todays. The P2P Solutions Foundation endeavors to take advantage of the benefits offered by the robust Blockchain technologies which is the Blockchain may become the next big thing in the future. I hope that more people, and investors wil come to this and take it seriously how this P2P works. And they can guarantee their investments to this amazing and secured project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:43:18 AM

You guys are realy showing seriousness on this project Im so overwhelmed with your press release schedule and there a ton of it. Thus project for sure is a blast since media alone id the number one promoter for a startkng business. Goodluck on this.

It's nice to see that they were able to publish tons of press release on different websites but it kinda creeps me out when I read the same text when I visited the links. If you have the same author then I think it's understandable but is there any more updates?

I am interested in this project so I also checked your current two clients; Electronic Leaning Inc. (ELI) and the ISI group consortium. Are they not related to each other?

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:24:26 AM

Projects that do not always express concern to me, not because of its reliability, but about fundraising methods
At this moment do you have a basic investor? It is my belief that you should be backed up by some organization investors, first before trying to raise funds from the crowd
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

"Largely due to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, P2PS platform allows its users to replicate their payments activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at P2PS."
Dev can you explain this in a simple way?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:35:01 AM

You guys are realy showing seriousness on this project Im so overwhelmed with your press release schedule and there a ton of it. Thus project for sure is a blast since media alone id the number one promoter for a startkng business. Goodluck on this.

Hello and greetings dear 4p0l4k4y,

Thank you for your encouraging words and support.

Other than those press releases posted, our PR team has also undertaken may more press releases which we have not posted here because someone passed a negative comment. We have reached out to over 30000 journalists worldwide in the last few days. Our website has been recording hits from all over the world. We had over 140000 headline impressions only from one PR release and over 1000 recorded hits just from one site.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

We have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.
Well that individual who input a negative comment on your project might not know what he/she is talking about. Nonetheless you have my 100 support on this and I will promote you on my social media account.
We can't really deny the fact that there are always a critic in all aspects especially in this kind of project. This is a new project so expected there are many challenges that will come as this is underdevelopment.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

Hello everyone,

Greetings,

Our website www.p2psf.org now has a P2PS Token Video featured on it. Please take a few minutes to review and let us know what you think.

Thanking you in advance,
Best regards.

I liked the style of the video, and it's well explained so far. Good job guys, keep it up.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

Excellent! A new interesting ICO, fed up with the financial sector and real estate. Good luck to the project!

Yes, I was really curious about the current rate of P2PS because a few amount of this coin is worth 1 eth, so Im thinking if they can really attract investors to buy their tokens? Im just wondering only. Anyway, I like the idea and all your plans, I hope more investors will support your project.

Another good and interesting ICO that must attract by investors. Well, regarding their rate maybe they should have some adjustments since its been started. Having a p2p or peer to peer communication will makes easy to the users.

I agree, because only fee p2ps will already cost 1 eth, this days costing of 1 eth will equal to thousands of new other coins. Anyway, it still depends on the devs and how they will promote it to gain more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:23:04 PM

Hello and greetings dear Jedzkie050617,

Thank you for your encouraging words and support.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

We have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

ICO IS NOW LIVE WITH 25% BONUS

Good job developers and admins. Let us pray that first week of the ICO will be successful. Are there any future improvements to come? any upcoming events?

Hello and greetings dear steampunkz,

Thank you for your kind words and support. Amen to that. Lots of future improvements have been planned.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:29:27 PM

back after reading some pages from their whitepaper which I think, it contains all the information we need to know about this project, so my conclusion, P2P is awesome project and I hope they will succeed.

Hello again and greetings dear negancoin,

Thank you for taking the time to review our whitepaper. Glad you found it informative. We kept it simple and without jargon so that everyone can understand it easily with the goal to bring in some participation from our forum and community.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:34:24 PM

There is so much of press and listings, I think that this project is developed very well. Hope this will be successful
I really feel tired when scroll all of press and listings. P2PS - Peer To Peer Secure? And this project support for ELI and ISI - which involved in online education industry?

Hello again and greetings dear vivavivu,

Thank you for your kind words. We have done a lot more PR activity than that. Most of our PR is not paid publications but free. Some 30000 journalists around the world have received our press releases so far and they are pretty active. Please look for more positive developments and news as we traverse this path.

Best regards.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:13:31 PM

wow,  after some weeks one of the best Ann Thread that I ever read. This is exactly what an investor searching for before he invests; all details about the company and the project. And an excellent PR Work made for this Project. Congratulations !
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

Lot of informations applied and published by this project. This one is really incredible. It catches my attention as i read the platform.P2PS is really a huge project. A big project will probably participated by big investors. Hope you have bounties for poor people for them to have the chance to hold your tokens. I like the idea of integrating a secured system. This was the asset the every investor is looking for. To have guaranteed that their investment will get secured and not being cheated by someone.

Hello and greetings,

Thank you for your observation.

Yes we have been working very hard, and smart, for the last eight years and have sunk in a lot of our own money into this project trying to make the world a safer place for this as well as our next generation.

Heres the bounty thread for your reference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Also, we are a highly credible group which has ourselves invested heavily to bring this venture to this stage. So all participants will be protected and shall enjoy their participation with us.

Look forward to your support and participation.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Wow, very interesting project that for sure many will invest. I really appreciate your project having different features and well explained in
detailed your white paper. Also, I'm so amzed on one of your platform that will be able to have an iOS and Android application that for sure wil loves of many as they comfortable and easy to access. Nice..

Hello and greetings,

Thank you for your observation.

From the very beginning of our venture back in 2010, we decided that we will make it OS and hardware agnostic. That way we will be able to reach out to broader consumer base when we are ready to go B to C. 

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

So when you have considered being OS and hardware agnostic, have you also considered people using hardware that may not be updated. For example if I have a PC or laptop or even an older version of an iPad or Android tablet, would you system still work on them?

Hello again dear Bizdev,

Absolutely. At the very design stage itself we considered all these aspects. That was a time when the iPads had just launched and the Samsung tablets were beginning to see the light of day. If these new technologies were being introduced, there would obviously be lots of people buying into them; and they were built to last. Therefore, with lessons learnt earlier from Microsoft's and Intel's annually updated OS as well as hardware (processors mainly), we did not want to take chances. Hence, we designed our systems to be capable of working on older models of computers, generally speaking.

Hope that answers your question.

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Nice to hear this from this team. It will able us to adjust easily when it would not require a high spec gadget. Looking forward for this project and rooting for you success.

Hello and greetings dear reck1ess,

Thank you for your kind words.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:19:14 PM

The concept that P2P Economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication System is very promising to the people around it or to the users. It prioritizes what really the trend in todays. The P2P Solutions Foundation endeavors to take advantage of the benefits offered by the robust Blockchain technologies which is the Blockchain may become the next big thing in the future. I hope that more people, and investors wil come to this and take it seriously how this P2P works. And they can guarantee their investments to this amazing and secured project.

Hello and greetings dear seriin,

Thank you for your kind words.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: