Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56559 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

P2P Solutions Foundation is an independent body governed by the Foundation Council. The P2P Solutions Foundation has been authorized to create a worldwide network of digital services that encompasses an alternative working model to the traditional models of peer-to-peer netwo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

This is an all in one platform. Package that can be used everywhere and anywhere. This is a high and great project that we should support and keep on sharing to everyone. Their transactions in P2PS would be fast, secure and safe. So what are we waiting for? If there would be update of crowd sale let's buy some P2PS. Let's support and make them high. Let's share and spreas P2PS because of it's great project that can give great benefits to the crypto world.

Hello and greetings dear erzascarlet_30,

Thank you for your kind words and best wishes.

Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:03:59 PM

ICO IS NOW LIVE WITH 25% BONUS. Offer expires in 2 days.

Is this the pre-sale ICO?  Because I see most ICOs are giving 50% for pre-sale and some even more. In my opinion for this offer just 2 days is very limited. Should be minimum 2 weeks.

Hello and greetings dear Doctor-Coin,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will send it across upstairs and let you know how they respond.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

2 days with a 25% looks like a fast discount for hurry, would be better if you can extend it for like, 4 days more, would it be possible to do that?

Hello and greetings dear KickItDown,

Thank you for your suggestion. We value all your suggestions. I will send it upstairs and let you know how they respond.

Best regards.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:51 PM

Your project look like a serious project.
I want to promote your project on YouTube. You want to promote your project on YouTube?

Hello and greetings,

Thank you for your observation.

Yes we would be very interested in you promoting our project on YouTube as well as on any other social media so that more awareness about this unique project is created all over. As you may be aware, we are a gateway to all your transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference-free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platforms used in Government & Defense, Digital Education & Delivery, Medical & Pharma, Banking & Finance, and other corporate sectors. This is a project, according to extensive R&D, needed by both corporates and individuals but we want to first address the larger markets before going B to C.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
OK but when you need to promote your project on YouTube don't forget to remember me.
When you need I will be always with you to promote your project on youtube.
I simply love and respect the P2PS admin for being so responsive in his project thread and not replying for the sake of replying like a bot. He studied thru each and every enquiries requested and replied with revelant answers. Wow! This truly shows his devotion and great efforts made by his team to create this system. Thumbs up! You have my utmost respect, Sir. You Can and You Will make P2PS, our Futuristic Secure Communication System! Cheers!
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

Where will you list your tokens for trading? I want to know if any exchanges showing any interest to list this, I'd want to join your signature campaign and advertise this before I invest.

Hello and greetings dear ImHash,

Thank you for asking. We are communicating with about 6 different prominent exchanges.

Sure please go ahead and apply for our signature campaign through the respective manager. Heres the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:45:38 PM

I want to promote your project on YouTube. You want to promote your project on YouTube?

Hello and greetings,

Yes we would be very interested in you promoting our project on YouTube as well as on any other social media so that more awareness about this unique project is created all over. As you may be aware, we are a gateway to all your transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference-free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platforms used in Government & Defense, Digital Education & Delivery, Medical & Pharma, Banking & Finance, and other corporate sectors. This is a project, according to extensive R&D, needed by both corporates and individuals but we want to first address the larger markets before going B to C.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
OK but when you need to promote your project on YouTube don't forget to remember me.

Hello and greetings dear Rabby637,

Thank you for asking.

Sure we definitely need you to please promote our ICO on your Youtube channels? Will you be able to make token explainer videos and post them?

If so please go ahead and apply for it through the bounty campaign. Heres the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Please let us know the different kinds of videos you can make and upload and your expectations of the compensation P2PS Tokens. Please feel free to suggest and as long as the suggestions are on a reasonable scale, a win-win is always what our people look for.

Best regards.

bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:51:54 PM

2 days with a 25% looks like a fast discount for hurry, would be better if you can extend it for like, 4 days more, would it be possible to do that?
I think they have been announcing good bonus and 2 days is not bad at all. But it will benefit more people if they can extend the 25% bonus by another week or two so that they can attract people around Christmas and New Year. Good luck devs.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:01:47 PM

Where will you list your tokens for trading? I want to know if any exchanges showing any interest to list this, I'd want to join your signature campaign and advertise this before I invest.
Yes i also want to know that where you will list tokens for trading.i hope it will list on cryptopia or oter good exchanges.if our project fund is less then you can also lost it on to the etherdalta.i also want to invest in this project.i wish good luck to all devlopers and team members.

Hello and greetings dear mr.charming,

Thank you for your good wishes to us and also asking. We are communicating with about 6 different prominent exchanges and Cryptopia is certainly one of them.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:04:43 PM

I see this project seems interesting, em whether bounty is still available i actually again find out about this. can someone help me.  Huh

Hello and greetings dear Efta321,

Thank you for your kind words and for asking.

Heres the bounty campaign link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:08:46 PM

Hey good to see that the Devs are proactive and open to suggestions of forum members. Its a nice thing to see that you guys care to respond to all members in a respectful and timely manner. Good luck with your ICO. Hope to see your project succeed.

Hello and greetings dear bizdev,

Thank you for your encouraging words. We are here to serve the community and the global audience at large. I guess being proactive and understanding the needs of the different cross sections of society greatly helps better our offerings both during ICO and after.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

Hello and greetings,

Thanking you again,
Best regards.
I simply love and respect the P2PS admin for being so responsive in his project thread and not replying for the sake of replying like a bot. He studied thru each and every enquiries requested and replied with revelant answers. Wow! This truly shows his devotion and great efforts made by his team to create this system. Thumbs up! You have my utmost respect, Sir. You Can and You Will make P2PS, our Futuristic Secure Communication System! Cheers!

Hello again and greetings dear Probablylikely,

Thank you for your observations and your kind words of encouragement.

We do have an audit in place where we are answerable. That apart we genuinely care to collect suggestions from our community members because it helps us greatly in our overall research. This is one of the ways we endeavor to learn. Like our CTO Ben says, forst you LEARN, then you EARN.

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Thanking you again,
Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:49:55 PM

I think they have been announcing good bonus and 2 days is not bad at all. But it will benefit more people if they can extend the 25% bonus by another week or two so that they can attract people around Christmas and New Year. Good luck devs.

Hello again and greetings dear bizdev,

Hope you are having a great Sunday.

Heres something else we believe in as explained in this entrepreneur quote "If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do."

Please have a wonderful time and look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:11:02 PM

Hope you are having a great Sunday.

Heres something else we believe in as explained in this entrepreneur quote "If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do."

Please have a wonderful time and look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

Hey thanx dev. Thats an awesome quote and a good practice. Do more than you are paid to do, and I suppose nature has its own ways of rewarding such people abundantly. You too have a great weekend. I will certainly spread the good word. Good luck.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:55:57 PM

P2PS team make me really impressed. Especially about active and kindly supporter and another is their plan to help education industry. How much cap of ICO P2PS team plan to raising?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:24:01 AM

Hi Dev good to see all the interactions taking place here. Some very good points were raised by the forum members and answered, at least to my satisfaction. Cannot talk for others but I am quite sure you must have a successful ICO. Good luck.
Its realy nice to see when the support staff is reaching out right away to its members. It ensures investors and members that they wont be left behind if ever there is a problem that might occur. Keep it up peeps

I really like the admin here because he/she is very active to the critics and queries of the members. This is a big help in making improvements to site as well for the upcoming investors soon.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:18:11 AM

Thats so cool. Unbelievable accomplishments for an individual that young. Waw. David drakes brings in a lot of credibility to this project, not just money or investors. Credibility bro. He is associated with some extremely good projects like ICO Box. Congratulations devs. You surely have a great personality championing your cause. Your project is already a winner and there is great potential in your project if David has agreed to associate his clean name with you guys. Good luck.

Thank you for your observation and best wishes. Absolutely. David has always been a meritorious student and a go getter.

Heres why we agreed to work with Mr. David Drake, Founder and Chairman of LDJ Capital for our ICO.

● Compliance expertise since 2011 working with SEC and FINRA on the JOBS Act laws
● Lobbied the US Congress since 2011
● Global footprint and local presence
● 5000 family offices and finmedia access
● Family Office Roadshow parallel to Cryptocircuit

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

That's great, many projects are working with David stake, Nagaico, you and other, I think you chose the right man, he has a good experience that will help you succeed.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:25:23 AM

P2PS team make me really impressed. Especially about active and kindly supporter and another is their plan to help education industry. How much cap of ICO P2PS team plan to raising?

Hello and greetings dear PDAngel,

Thank you for your kind words and also for asking. Our hard cap for all ICOs is 136000ETH.

Kindly spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:26:47 AM

Hi Dev good to see all the interactions taking place here. Some very good points were raised by the forum members and answered, at least to my satisfaction. Cannot talk for others but I am quite sure you must have a successful ICO. Good luck.
Its realy nice to see when the support staff is reaching out right away to its members. It ensures investors and members that they wont be left behind if ever there is a problem that might occur. Keep it up peeps

I really like the admin here because he/she is very active to the critics and queries of the members. This is a big help in making improvements to site as well for the upcoming investors soon.

Hello and greetings dear steampunkz,

Thank you for your appreciation of my efforts.

Kindly spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:30:40 AM

Thats so cool. Unbelievable accomplishments for an individual that young. Waw. David drakes brings in a lot of credibility to this project, not just money or investors. Credibility bro. He is associated with some extremely good projects like ICO Box. Congratulations devs. You surely have a great personality championing your cause. Your project is already a winner and there is great potential in your project if David has agreed to associate his clean name with you guys. Good luck.

Thank you for your observation and best wishes. Absolutely. David has always been a meritorious student and a go getter.

Heres why we agreed to work with Mr. David Drake, Founder and Chairman of LDJ Capital for our ICO.

● Compliance expertise since 2011 working with SEC and FINRA on the JOBS Act laws
● Lobbied the US Congress since 2011
● Global footprint and local presence
● 5000 family offices and finmedia access
● Family Office Roadshow parallel to Cryptocircuit

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

That's great, many projects are working with David stake, Nagaico, you and other, I think you chose the right man, he has a good experience that will help you succeed.

Hello again and greetings dear negancoin,

Thank you for your observation. That is correct.

Best regards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: