Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56553 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:11:41 PM

I like your idea with execution of transactions fees. Its a big problem with this for example in bitcoins and others cryptocurrency too.
This is really a hard problem, when value of coin increasing day by day and with some crypto coin has high price as bitcoin, transaction fees for mining is so terrible. And i hate stuck on BTC transaction xD. About P2Ps, how we can solved this?

Hello and greetings dear vivavivu,

Thank you for your observation and your query.

Did you know that the BTC transaction fee is equivalent to $28 today?

Please continue supporting our project and participate so that we can launch a secure, interference-free communications platform for you.

Best regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:30:36 PM

What dev is doing is what is necessary to keep the project alive, if he wasn't doing it, interest in this would drop like a rock in the water

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:03:18 PM

Is P2PS already in this exchanges, Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, Yobit, Liqui, Waves DEX, EtherDelta and Cryptopia? It will really make the P2PS a big hit if all of those exchanges, P2PS will be included. Those are the greatest and the best exchanges right now in the crypto world. I have no doubt that P2PS will be carried on with those big exchanges because this has a great potential project that many of us can't wait for their updates. The P2Ps team is really making a great revolution to the crypto market with this.
No, man. This exchange will use a p2p tecnology in platform, which never use on any exchange. This will be a unique and simple system in one time.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:35:59 PM

I'm surprised what a powerful team the developer assembled I hope they will help him in a very useful project. This project is different in that it really needs people. Good luck!

Let's just wait for the result of the ICO. Hopefully, this project not only will help investors but also can improve the blockchain industry in term of security and anonymity.

Hello and greetings dear steampunkz,

Thank you for your observation and your positive hopes.

At this stage we are focused on bringing to you a secure, interference-free communications platform. However, we have kept an open mind; but improving the entire blockchain industry may be a herculean task which, frankly, I am not sure is on our radar at this stage.

Please continue supporting our project and participate.
Best regards.

netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:15 PM

Is P2PS already in this exchanges, Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, Yobit, Liqui, Waves DEX, EtherDelta and Cryptopia? It will really make the P2PS a big hit if all of those exchanges, P2PS will be included. Those are the greatest and the best exchanges right now in the crypto world. I have no doubt that P2PS will be carried on with those big exchanges because this has a great potential project that many of us can't wait for their updates. The P2Ps team is really making a great revolution to the crypto market with this.
No, man. This exchange will use a p2p tecnology in platform, which never use on any exchange. This will be a unique and simple system in one time.
How this system works? And why P2PS didnt use the existing exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, or other?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:43:51 PM

Interesting project. Casually came here and was very surprised by the team's communication with the participants. With such a team, I think the success of the project is guaranteed!

Yes, the team's communication with the participants is great, they even reply to each comment. We just hope that they will keep doing the same after ICO end.

Hello and greetings dear negancoin,

Thank you for your observation and compliments.

We have come this far travelling a long road by interacting with, and getting feedback from, a cross section of the population. The sample population surveyed gave a strong indication that what we started off to build is what the world at large needs as we go into the digital era of e-everything including e-governance, e-banking, e-learning, e-medicine, etc. In order to succeed, not just in the ICO phase, but also as an organization it is very important to be proactive. At this stage we are only able to allocate certain amount of time to communicate with you but we are sure as we go along and iron out some of the challenges faced, we shall be able to reciprocate and communicate with you in a better manner. Everyone will have hurdles and we are no different. Therefore, you can expect from us a response in a fair amount of time. There may be many factors keeping us from communicating with you more frequently. For example the last couple of days when I logged in, the forum was offline because the servers were down. This happened a few times and I got engaged with other activities. Thats just one small example of the ground reality.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:10:32 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:19:15 AM by p2psf

Hello all! Have you any telegram? Have you Russian thread?

Hello and greetings dear Valentina Ambassador,

Thank you for your queries.

Our Telegram group is P2PSF.ico, the Russian thread on MMGPU is http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=547297 and the Russian bounty thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388989.0

Please support our project and participate.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:14:02 PM

Is this serious their team only have 4 people for foundation-based projects? Is it disordered if have only 4 people? I actually reminded with stuffgogo project that his team only had 3 people and until now there is still no significant development, moreover, this project is about foundation that if according to me is less crowded in the world of cryptocurrency.

Hello and greetings dear retampan,

Thank you for your queries.

We have many more than the first 4 faces we showed you at a time we launched the pre sale. The response without having unveiled the CEO or COO itself was so positive due to the strong platform that we have. Kindly visit our site www.p2psf.org for updated information on some of our team members. We have a larger technical team as well.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:16:56 PM

After that, the P2PS token will be listed on the world-famous encryption currency exchange such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Liqui and so on. Is this bragging or has been included in the plan implementation?

Hello and greetings dear yeyz2017103,

Thank you for your query.

This has been written into the whitepaper (version 1.1 first revision) from the very beginning and also displayed on our website only because we have already communicated with those exchanges in the list. We are exploring other exchanges and communicating with them. However, the list we have provided you is just a small example and not an exhaustive list by any standards.

Hope that answers your question.

Best regards.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:37:47 PM

How this system works? And why P2PS didnt use the existing exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, or other?
I think P2P using peer to peer exchange so they want to more secure at transaction. And one more we can have a quick transaction for using internal system.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:27 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 02:09:32 AM by Mikwik

Glad for the P2PS Token ICO which is really beating the metrics with a rapid speed, much appreciated for the team work. We like it as P2PS crypto token is an ERC20 digital asset token on the secured blockchain which replaces the traditional transaction fees paid by both service providers as well as end users on various Peer-to-Peer networks in e-commerce platforms. Thanks for this launch and hardwork.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:35:50 AM

Hello Dev team, do you have plan to building the community of P2PS on social media? Especially on telegram channel, i know you have the official channel on Twitter and Facebook, but it is not enough in my opinions mostly investors on the ICOs they use telegram channel to getting new updating information and they can make direct questions on telegram, it will gives community enough updating information about the projects fast than just on Facebook and Twitter, thank you very much tell me if i have missed something about it.

I agree with this one, a telegram or discord channel is a must so the community can interact actively with the dev team keep up to date
Today the group of P2PS on telegram i think it is just for local language Russian for this moment, i am still waiting for other answer from the developer of team, i hope in the future there are community of P2PS on telegram for international community and in English language, so all of people can participate on official telegram channel will be more interesting in my personal opinions, so we can build the community together with the great project of P2PS.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:17:32 AM

I see your roadmap is good. But in your roadmap you didn't added that when P2P project will be listed on exchanges website???
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:52:59 AM

I like your idea with execution of transactions fees. Its a big problem with this for example in bitcoins and others cryptocurrency too.
This is really a hard problem, when value of coin increasing day by day and with some crypto coin has high price as bitcoin, transaction fees for mining is so terrible. And i hate stuck on BTC transaction xD. About P2Ps, how we can solved this?

Hello and greetings dear vivavivu,

Thank you for your observation and your query.

Did you know that the BTC transaction fee is equivalent to $28 today?

Please continue supporting our project and participate so that we can launch a secure, interference-free communications platform for you.

Best regards.

Yes, i hate the high fee and slow transaction on bitcoin. If Bitcoin is not the most value and highest price at crypto, i dont using Bitcoin Sad
You can even choose Ethereum as the alternative, don't you? High fees are no problem for me since I work and paid by Bitcoin. Also, I suggest that P2PS accept Ethereum too as the alternative for the ICO.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:56:20 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, Yobit, Liqui those are centrlized exchange, on other hand, etherdelta and P2P these are decentralized exchanges that do not rely on a third party service to hold the customer's funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users (peer to peer) through an automated process.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:54:18 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, Yobit, Liqui those are centrlized exchange, on other hand, etherdelta and P2P these are decentralized exchanges that do not rely on a third party service to hold the customer's funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users (peer to peer) through an automated process.

EtherDelta has unfortunately joined the ranks of compromised exchangers. Haven't you seen last news?
Eventually, that's one more argument for P2PS project with its security enhancements.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:55:54 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:12:45 AM by p2psf

Hello everyone,

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico AND ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN.

Here is the invite link for your convenience.

tg://join?invite=FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:12:51 AM

new a economic Value integrated into secure, that is make a value on integrated it will be to growing
and can to improve on them to will be better. that it potentensail for this ico to succes.

Hello and greetings dear Budycakrog,

Thank you for your observation and your best wishes.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:15:58 AM

Launch of P2PS which is an Economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication System is an innovative path line on track now. We are happy to avail the highly motivated diverse team with a strong background, whose goal is to make a difference in global decentralized, secure and interference free, Peer-to-Peer communication systems platform.

Hello and greetings dear mardaed,

Thank you for your observation.

Best regards.

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:24:29 AM

I am so well happy for the P2PS team for keeping us updated in this project. You are doing your job well. You always response to our questions. I really appreciate all your hardworks and effort done to make this far in this field, in the world of crypto currency. Moreover, this P2PS is a blockchain for transactions on the decentralized, wherein it is a secure and interference free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platforms used in Government, Medicine, Defense and even in corporate sectors. I believe in the potential you have so keep it up.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: