Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56556 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:28:31 AM

A good project doesn't only focus on the platform that they are developing but also in communicating with their supporters and investors.
I hope this project will gain more publicity and achieve its hard cap.

Thank you for your best wishes dear moonfrost21,

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

Sure thing, I'll be supporting this project. I just checked your twitter and it is also very active like this thread. I'll be joining the twitter campaign to promote this project.

Hello again and greetings dear moonfrost21,

Thank you for your appreciation and support.

We look forward to you joining our twitter campaign @p2psf soon. Please accept a warm welcome from us.

Please continue spreading the good word about our project, support it, participate  and encourage others too.

Best regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:32:08 AM

Interesting project and creative team. If possible, I will participate in the signature bounty. I think technology will be widely used.

Hello and greetings dear quimbi777651,

Thank you for your appreciation and support.

We look forward to you joining our signature campaign soon. Please accept a warm welcome from us.

Please continue spreading the good word about our project, support it, participate  and encourage others too.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:33:05 AM

Interesting project and creative team. If possible, I will participate in the signature bounty. I think technology will be widely used.
Yes I totally agreed with you.
This is a great project and the management team is doing good and the developers are improving the project.

Hello and greetings dear BranZolt,

Thank you for your appreciation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:35:21 AM

The technology of storing personal data on the blockchein I think is the most necessary and the only correct one. I always think about hackers who can access my data. Fortunately in this project no one has access to my personal data except me.

Hello and greetings dear feeltun,

Thank you for your observation and understanding. Absolutely and not only that no one can watch your digital assets being sent by you to anyone else on the network; not even a systems administrator.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:38:15 AM

Are you guys only selling tokens through bitcoin, ethereum and Litecoin? What about dogecoin ir bitcoincash. Im pretty sure skme investors wants to purchse using those altcoins.

Hello and greetings dear 4p0l4k4y,

Thank you for asking. We do accept Bitcoincash in addition to BTC, ETH and LTC. I will now send your request for Dogecoin to be added upstairs and let us see what comes back. Personally I would like a bunch of other coins too to be accepted. Will keep you posted.

Please continue spreading the good word about our project, support it, participate and encourage others too.

Best regards.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:40:39 AM

Can the  citizens of South Korea  invest to ICO?

I'm also curious what will be the answer of the Dev, anyway are you a korean? Is ICO already banned in you country? Last time I heard about korea banning ICO or bitcoin but I am not updated now. For me, if koreans will really like to join then they will do all possible way to make it.

Regardless if the ICO is banned in Korea or not. I believe you could still invest on it bud. You could still remain hidden if you use proxy or vpn to purchase some tokens.

That's also a risk if you used VPN. In case that they have a verification process to identify if you really own the account. I think some site can detect VPN or Proxy. So just beware.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:56:25 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 12:07:54 PM by p2psf

Is this serious their team only have 4 people for foundation-based projects? Is it disordered if have only 4 people? I actually reminded with stuffgogo project that his team only had 3 people and until now there is still no significant development, moreover, this project is about foundation that if according to me is less crowded in the world of cryptocurrency.

By the way, what are the position of this 4 people that are on foundation-based project? And what is the common number of people that should be in that specialization in order for them to be able to support the project properly? For having a weak foundation and slow development will really affect the value of the token.

Hello and greetings dear reck1ess,

Thank you for asking.

Here is the updated team members list for your kind reference. However, we do have some other important people in our team who are not featured on this list.

Please continue spreading the good word about our project, support it, participate and encourage others too.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:03:23 AM

Are you guys only selling tokens through bitcoin, ethereum and Litecoin? What about dogecoin ir bitcoincash. Im pretty sure skme investors wants to purchse using those altcoins.

That's opening a can of worms at this point. People will start demanding they accept every single altcoin. Bcash currently is going WILD price swings since being added on GDAX/Coinbase

Hello and greetings dear UpsilonTrooper,

Thank you for your observation. We do accept Bitcoincash in addition to BTC, ETH and LTC. I have sent a request upstairs for Dogecoin to be added and let us see what comes back. Like I said earlier, personally I would like a bunch of other coins too to be accepted. Will keep you posted.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:08:02 AM

I watch the team very well prepared for ICO and continues to work actively. I think with such a team and such advisers, the project must achieve its goals.

Hello and greetings dear SweetSv,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:10:54 AM

Hello Dev team, do you have plan to building the community of P2PS on social media? Especially on telegram channel, i know you have the official channel on Twitter and Facebook, but it is not enough in my opinions mostly investors on the ICOs they use telegram channel to getting new updating information and they can make direct questions on telegram, it will gives community enough updating information about the projects fast than just on Facebook and Twitter, thank you very much tell me if i have missed something about it.

Hello and greetings dear gribble,

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico and you are invited to join.

Here is the invite link for your convenience.

tg://join?invite=FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:18:39 AM

I've checked your translation bounty and found out that there are no slots for the Russian language.
Do you have plans to extend your translation bounty and include Russian WP, ANN and etc?
If yes, I can kindly help you to work it out  Wink

Hello and greetings dear BRNSTYLE,

The Russian thread on MMGPU is http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=547297 and the Russian bounty thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388989.0

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:25:10 AM

Can the  citizens of South Korea  invest to ICO?

Hello and greetings dear snos-boss,

Thank you for asking.

Due to the ever changing regulatory landscape around the world, we thought it best to let you, the participant, find out for yourself and take a knowledgeable decision if a certain country's citizens are allowed to participate in any ICO or not. Thats a burden we have left you to carry and have clearly (not in fine print) clarified our stand. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further clarifications or questions and please do not hesitate to ask no matter how silly you may think your doubt is. It is important for us to hear you say it out loud so that we continue to grow from strength to strength through your feedback and questions.

Best regards.

bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:26:00 AM

Hello everyone,

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico AND ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN.

Best regards.

Cool. I will try to join soon. Do you guys have any bounty campaign for telegram too which we could possibly join to get some P2Ps so that we can have some extra handy even if we sell off all our P2Ps holding when it runs up? Good luck.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

I got acquainted with the opinion of Mr. Sean Brisendin. It really pushes on the reflections, in fact, if Bitkoyn drops to $ 1000 this will be a real catastrophe for the coin holders. We must be reinsured and invest in other actively developing coins.

Hello and greetings dear rabotacoin,

Thank you for your observation.

Thats precisely the reason Mr. Sean Brizendine was suggesting you to participate in P2PS which is a utility token that will soon be widely used around the world. This was not to suggest that any other coin or token would have any less value, each being valuable in its own way. One must always take an informed decision after due diligence.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:32:39 AM

Is the ICO is live now??when will be end...What is the value of this coin...is there any progress...Hope the manager will be posted the details very soon

Hello and greetings dear farhan28,

Thank you for your inquiries.

Yes, the ICO is now live. Guess we came into the ICO phase by "accident" LOL. However, here we are. Please visit www.p2psf.org for more details and to contribute.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

Yeah, Im also thinking if I will join the bounty because the stakes are good enough to earn some p2ps. I am following this projects improvements and still looking forward for more add-on features in their project.

Hello and greetings dear ehrz22,

Thank you for your consideration and appreciation of our bounty campaign.

Look forward to welcoming you in our campaign.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:41:18 AM

I watch the team very well prepared for ICO and continues to work actively. I think with such a team and such advisers, the project must achieve its goals.

This is a sign that there really serious about this project because the team is working actively. Having this kind of team that is  very dedicated with their job really has a bigger chance to success and failure is a no.

Hello and greetings dear Dodoymabs,

Thank you for your observation and appreciation of our efforts. It is very encouraging indeed. With some serious real money having been invested into this over the last 8 years out of own pockets, we better be serious about taking this project to fruition soon Smiley.

Best regards.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:15:20 AM

Hello Dev team, do you have plan to building the community of P2PS on social media? Especially on telegram channel, i know you have the official channel on Twitter and Facebook, but it is not enough in my opinions mostly investors on the ICOs they use telegram channel to getting new updating information and they can make direct questions on telegram, it will gives community enough updating information about the projects fast than just on Facebook and Twitter, thank you very much tell me if i have missed something about it.

Hello and greetings dear gribble,

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico and you are invited to join.

Best regards.

Wow.... It is great thank you very much for your answer about my idea and listening for it, so the official channel of P2PS on telegram is come true and every persons around the world can join via invite link , i am very glad can apreciated it, let's go bulding community together you are the best developers of team and project  that listen the voice of community to makes it more grows up and more better in the future, and thank you very so much too for fast respond, that's great.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:15:44 AM

Hello everyone and greetings.

Hope you are all doing well.

One of our colleagues is down with severe flu. Therefore, I am handling some of his workload due to which I may not be responding here often. But I will try my best to keep pace. Please remember him in your prayers.

Lets GROW through what we GO through.

Best regards.

Health to your colleague. I hope you are coping with the work, during the ICO it is important to work as much as possible for the best fees.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:56:46 AM

Would it be implemented in Military communication systems aswell? or just for the user to user daily use communications?
I think this will work only via simple users like me and you, because a goverment will not allow to introduce system to military forces.

You have a point, governments are not infavor of using cryptocurrencies and any features of it. Maybe some large private companies will use because of the great features that will be able to improve companies performance.

I bet the government are using crypto currency but not officially. And a huge mercenary campaigns are definitely interested in it.
I think if governments want to use such technology, they will agree without problems with the developer. And I think many governments will want to use the technology of blockchain.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: