Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56556 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 10:08:20 AM

Hello again and greetings dear friends,

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.

Here is the bounty campaign link for those of you wishing to join some of our bounty campaigns including, but not limited to, the signature campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Please have lots of fun, stay safe, continue to support our project and participate.

Thanking you again for everything that everyone does in spreading the good word about our project,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

Is P2PS already in this exchanges, Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, Yobit, Liqui, Waves DEX, EtherDelta and Cryptopia? It will really make the P2PS a big hit if all of those exchanges, P2PS will be included. Those are the greatest and the best exchanges right now in the crypto world. I have no doubt that P2PS will be carried on with those big exchanges because this has a great potential project that many of us can't wait for their updates. The P2Ps team is really making a great revolution to the crypto market with this.
No, man. This exchange will use a p2p tecnology in platform, which never use on any exchange. This will be a unique and simple system in one time.
How this system works? And why P2PS didnt use the existing exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, or other?
I think P2P using peer to peer exchange so they want to more secure at transaction. And one more we can have a quick transaction for using internal system.

Hello and greetings dear PDAngel,

Thank you for your observation.

We also believe that security is going to be a big issue as we move forward into the next era of cryptos. The hacks around the world, not only on exchanges but also your wallets, that are wiping clean all your deposits are proof enough for anyone undergoing that pain of losing their digital assets to understand what our project is all about and what we endeavor to do. Do you want to wait till you have lost all your digital assets before deciding to support our project and make it successful?

Therefore, we look forward to your continued support and participation for the greater good of humanity at large.

Please have a wonderful holiday season.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 10:28:29 AM

Glad for the P2PS Token ICO which is really beating the metrics with a rapid speed, much appreciated for the team work. We like it as P2PS crypto token is an ERC20 digital asset token on the secured blockchain which replaces the traditional transaction fees paid by both service providers as well as end users on various Peer-to-Peer networks in e-commerce platforms. Thanks for this launch and hardwork.

Hello and greetings dear Mikwik,

Thank you for your observation and kind words.

We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 10:30:45 AM

Hello Dev team, do you have plan to building the community of P2PS on social media? Especially on telegram channel, i know you have the official channel on Twitter and Facebook, but it is not enough in my opinions mostly investors on the ICOs they use telegram channel to getting new updating information and they can make direct questions on telegram, it will gives community enough updating information about the projects fast than just on Facebook and Twitter, thank you very much tell me if i have missed something about it.

I agree with this one, a telegram or discord channel is a must so the community can interact actively with the dev team keep up to date
Today the group of P2PS on telegram i think it is just for local language Russian for this moment, i am still waiting for other answer from the developer of team, i hope in the future there are community of P2PS on telegram for international community and in English language, so all of people can participate on official telegram channel will be more interesting in my personal opinions, so we can build the community together with the great project of P2PS.

Hello and greetings dear gribble,

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico AND ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN.

Here is the invite link for your convenience.

tg://join?invite=FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:41:11 AM

Wow another expert and amazing member of the team. Welcome to the community! I really hope this team will keep doing their job well and to stay and continue for the continuous better performance of this P2PS in the community. Additionally, more people are engaging to know more better regarding this economic value integrated into secure communication system. I believe that you can reach more higher thay what you are now. Just keep progressing and keep on better developments P2PS Team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:28:53 AM

I see your roadmap is good. But in your roadmap you didn't added that when P2P project will be listed on exchanges website???

Hello and greetings dear Rabby637,

Thank you for your observation and your query.

Those are details that we have kept outside the road map because there are many factors beyond our control due to listing procedures of each exchange being different.

Hope that answers your question.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:32:02 AM

Is P2PS already in this exchanges, Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, Yobit, Liqui, Waves DEX, EtherDelta and Cryptopia? It will really make the P2PS a big hit if all of those exchanges, P2PS will be included. Those are the greatest and the best exchanges right now in the crypto world. I have no doubt that P2PS will be carried on with those big exchanges because this has a great potential project that many of us can't wait for their updates. The P2Ps team is really making a great revolution to the crypto market with this.
No, man. This exchange will use a p2p tecnology in platform, which never use on any exchange. This will be a unique and simple system in one time.
How this system works? And why P2PS didnt use the existing exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, or other?

Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, Yobit, Liqui those are centrlized exchange, on other hand, etherdelta and P2P these are decentralized exchanges that do not rely on a third party service to hold the customer's funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users (peer to peer) through an automated process.

EtherDelta has unfortunately joined the ranks of compromised exchangers. Haven't you seen last news?
Eventually, that's one more argument for P2PS project with its security enhancements.

Hello and greetings dear BRNSTYLE,

Thank you for your observation. Yes unfortunately most of the exchanges including etherdelta are have become susceptible to hack attacks.

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

I am so well happy for the P2PS team for keeping us updated in this project. You are doing your job well. You always response to our questions. I really appreciate all your hardworks and effort done to make this far in this field, in the world of crypto currency. Moreover, this P2PS is a blockchain for transactions on the decentralized, wherein it is a secure and interference free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platforms used in Government, Medicine, Defense and even in corporate sectors. I believe in the potential you have so keep it up.

Hello and greetings dear seriin,

Best regards,
Team P2PS

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

Can the  citizens of South Korea  invest to ICO?

I'm also curious what will be the answer of the Dev, anyway are you a korean? Is ICO already banned in you country? Last time I heard about korea banning ICO or bitcoin but I am not updated now. For me, if koreans will really like to join then they will do all possible way to make it.

Regardless if the ICO is banned in Korea or not. I believe you could still invest on it bud. You could still remain hidden if you use proxy or vpn to purchase some tokens.

That's also a risk if you used VPN. In case that they have a verification process to identify if you really own the account. I think some site can detect VPN or Proxy. So just beware.

Hello and greetings dear steampunkz,

Those are some very sensible words you have spoken. Thank you for your observation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:07:35 PM

Hello again and greetings dear friends,

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.

Here is the bounty campaign link for those of you wishing to join some of our bounty campaigns including, but not limited to, the signature campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Please have lots of fun, stay safe, continue to support our project and participate.

Thanking you again for everything that everyone does in spreading the good word about our project,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Nice dev, I am so grateful that p2ps dev are very active in responding our concerns about the project. The bounty is still open, I already joined the social media campaign. Hoping to find more investors that will support the project.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:22:17 PM

Of course I'm very interested in the security platform and I am participate in the signature company, but I do not really understand the monetization scheme, how will your coins be used?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:36:58 PM

Is this serious their team only have 4 people for foundation-based projects? Is it disordered if have only 4 people? I actually reminded with stuffgogo project that his team only had 3 people and until now there is still no significant development, moreover, this project is about foundation that if according to me is less crowded in the world of cryptocurrency.

By the way, what are the position of this 4 people that are on foundation-based project? And what is the common number of people that should be in that specialization in order for them to be able to support the project properly? For having a weak foundation and slow development will really affect the value of the token.

Hello and greetings dear reck1ess,

Thank you for asking.

Here is the updated team members list for your kind reference. However, we do have some other important people in our team who are not featured on this list.

Please continue spreading the good word about our project, support it, participate and encourage others too.

Best regards.

Woah, I was amaze. Well i think the quality of this project will not be affected by the quantity of the members. As long as they continue their job with the best that they can. Also thanks for replying and for being active always.

Thank you for your observation and kinds words of appreciation towards our efforts. We love to be proactive and responsive.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

Hello everyone,

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico AND ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN.

Best regards.

Cool. I will try to join soon. Do you guys have any bounty campaign for telegram too which we could possibly join to get some P2Ps so that we can have some extra handy even if we sell off all our P2Ps holding when it runs up? Good luck.

Hello and greetings dear bizdev,

Thank you for your query.

Heres the link especially for our Telegram campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578859.0

Best regards,
Team P2PS

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:50:05 PM

Hello Dev team, do you have plan to building the community of P2PS on social media? Especially on telegram channel, i know you have the official channel on Twitter and Facebook, but it is not enough in my opinions mostly investors on the ICOs they use telegram channel to getting new updating information and they can make direct questions on telegram, it will gives community enough updating information about the projects fast than just on Facebook and Twitter, thank you very much tell me if i have missed something about it.

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico and you are invited to join.

Best regards.

Wow.... It is great thank you very much for your answer about my idea and listening for it, so the official channel of P2PS on telegram is come true and every persons around the world can join via invite link , i am very glad can apreciated it, let's go bulding community together you are the best developers of team and project  that listen the voice of community to makes it more grows up and more better in the future, and thank you very so much too for fast respond, that's great.

Thank you for your observation.

Yes it is exciting to connect to people from all over the world. We are actively posting and have about a hundred (100) members in there.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

Hello everyone and greetings.

Hope you are all doing well.

One of our colleagues is down with severe flu. Therefore, I am handling some of his workload due to which I may not be responding here often. But I will try my best to keep pace. Please remember him in your prayers.

Lets GROW through what we GO through.

Best regards.

Health to your colleague. I hope you are coping with the work, during the ICO it is important to work as much as possible for the best fees.

Hello and greetings dear Pokesoul,

My colleague is still recovering, so I am trying to cope by working 2 straight shifts sometimes. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:58:11 PM

I see all developer team of P2PS are active on these project. You answers all questions and and inquiry regarding the project. That will be your advantages on making a real currency. You all listened to the community on how to improve this amazing project.

Hello and greetings dear Mark13,

Thank you for your observation and encouraging words.

We have always and will always try our very best to stay in touch with the community and answer all questions and also deal with the any problems that you may bring to our notice through this or any other channel.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

Hello again dear friends,

Our ICO is now featured on Best Coins which is a community of investors, ico owners and technology enthusiasts.

Heres the link for your convenience. Please visit the link, upvote us and support our project.

https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/p2ps

Thanking you for all your efforts,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:26:17 PM

I think the communication in our life has to be in secure. So who are you competitors at the sphere of secure communication system?  Smiley
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

Would it be implemented in Military communication systems aswell? or just for the user to user daily use communications?
I think this will work only via simple users like me and you, because a goverment will not allow to introduce system to military forces.

You have a point, governments are not infavor of using cryptocurrencies and any features of it. Maybe some large private companies will use because of the great features that will be able to improve companies performance.

I bet the government are using crypto currency but not officially. And a huge mercenary campaigns are definitely interested in it.
I think if governments want to use such technology, they will agree without problems with the developer. And I think many governments will want to use the technology of blockchain.

Hello and greetings dear feeltun,

Thank you for your good observation.

You are correct; most everyone is going towards blockchain.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

Is this serious their team only have 4 people for foundation-based projects? Is it disordered if have only 4 people? I actually reminded with stuffgogo project that his team only had 3 people and until now there is still no significant development, moreover, this project is about foundation that if according to me is less crowded in the world of cryptocurrency.

By the way, what are the position of this 4 people that are on foundation-based project? And what is the common number of people that should be in that specialization in order for them to be able to support the project properly? For having a weak foundation and slow development will really affect the value of the token.

Thank you for asking.

Here is the updated team members list for your kind reference. However, we do have some other important people in our team who are not featured on this list.

Please continue spreading the good word about our project, support it, participate and encourage others too.

Best regards.

It's nice to see the people behind this project. Do they have social media or website where we can see their respective profiles?

Hello and greetings dear moonfrost21,

Thank you for your observation and query.

Absolutely. Please visit our website www.p2psf.org and you will see almost all the seniors have links to their profiles. Some dont by their own choices and personal preferences.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: