Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56551 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:34:17 PM

what a great chance for P2PS right now after the hack on Etherdelta. Even Etherdelta ia also a decentralized Exchange Service, it has also serious security problems. I hope P2PS teams can be quick with the project because too many investors waiting for a secure decentralized Exchange Service.
I think the same way. Now is a very good time to launch the platform. Unfortunately, a lot of coins are traded on the etherdelta.

Hello and greetings dear quimbi777651,

Thank you for your observation.

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a wonderful week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:40:04 PM

"Moreover, both ELI and ISI group are headed for diversification into other global markets such as Europe, South America, China, etc. providing P2PS tokens a wider market penetration."

You mentioned china in your token marketing , Didn't china ban all the cryptocurrency exchanges from the country ?or i'm mistaking. How is P2PS going to react if the cryptocurrency reglations aren't granted in 2018 ?

Hello and greetings dear MiiDoViic,

Thank you for your observation and your query.

It does not seem to matter to us if any country bans a cryptocurreny because we are headed towards launching a platform and providing our services through our secure, interference-free platform to the entities interested in using our services, immaterial of cryptocurreny regulations. It is similar to opening a business in a country through due process and continuing to provide our services to the various market segments of that country. As far as its citizens buying our token, that, as defined in our whitepaper clearly is totally left to their own discretion base don their due diligence.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:00:37 PM

what a great chance for P2PS right now after the hack on Etherdelta. Even Etherdelta ia also a decentralized Exchange Service, it has also serious security problems. I hope P2PS teams can be quick with the project because too many investors waiting for a secure decentralized Exchange Service.
I think the same way. Now is a very good time to launch the platform. Unfortunately, a lot of coins are traded on the etherdelta.
Yes nowdays many hackers are into the market and  they hacked the many exchange.before somedays hacked the etherdalta.so i think the devlopers should have increase the security of P2PS so ay investor  easily invest in this project.

Hello and greetings dear mr.charming,

Thank you for your observation and your query.

The reason we believe and the experts also have conviction in our belief is because there is no interference from any third party thereby bringing down the chances for hacking to near zero.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:04:48 PM

I am familiar with the Internet of Things  and I know that now basically the Internet is not protected. Any hacker can interfere with the operation of the nuclear power plant or hospital. The project is very necessary now. Good luck!

Hello again dear Pokesoul,

Greetings,

Thank you for your observation and your encouraging words.

Just about 10 days ago two of the prominent digital marketing experts from New York, in conversation with our CEO, mentioned that our secure platform should be used for wallets as well with all the hacking thats happening. We hope our tech team explores all possibilities. Look at all the exchanges being hacked. Disappointing isnt it?

Please have a wonderful weekend.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Thanks for communication. It's nice when the team communicates with the community. Hacked exchanges are evidence that our money is in danger. I hope your project will save our money.

Hello and greetings dear Pokesoul,

We reiterate that the reason we believe and the experts also have conviction in our belief is because there is no interference from any third party thereby bringing down the chances for hacking to near zero. If you think your money is safe anywhere please think deeper. You money as of now is not safe in your wallets or exchanges because of all the hacking taking place and if you try to put them in banks, there seems to be a greater risk of it vanishing due to "bail in". Heard of it? As the people from India and they will tell you this is for real. LOL. But on a serious note, no, this is not a laughing matter.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:25 PM

Decentralized exchanges did not need to fight each other, instead those exchanges should work hard to take over and defeat centralized exchanges that are having most clients, Etherdelta only trade token and P2PS will be exchange for all cryptocurrency.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:23:25 PM

This project looks very interesting.And the team of P2PS do very hard work.they replied to all question.i like the response of team members.i wish this project will acheive great success.P2PS is ths future of cryptocurrency.
The team really works hard, but the project is very complex and it is hoped that the product will be launched in accordance with the road map.
With a professional team like that i think they can reach at least 80% of target on road map. One again, appreciate the response of P2PSF, he is so kindly support, first positive point for this project .
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:42:19 PM

I have no doubts that this project will be arising and everyone will notice on how great the project is. Now look at the people who keep on promoting this project in social media networks, because of the potential this project have, more people wants to engage and want to have this P2Ps. The team members of the P2PS is really responsive and always there to assist your questions, suggestions and other comments whether it will support the project or not. so for me, that is great to support a project that will really boost in the future

Yes, aside from that devs never stop to improves their projects, more teams have been added and more social media accounts also been added for us to join and discuss latest announcements about this p2ps.

the project is really doing great. Really looking forward to further development of the project
Yes P2PS is taking a great revolution in the crypt world world with its launch, it's metrics of records beating the moon fort growth rapidly in short span also Dev is supporting more better by answering our questions at the telegram group, we can get our issues fixed with the faster response.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:41:54 AM

If sharing this would help the community grows then why not. How much do you think will the coin value after 5months? Hoping that the progress will grow much faster.
Ya. We can do it co make P2PS growth more and more. In my opinion, 0.006 ETH/1 P2PS is the value which we can espect after 5 months.

That seems kinda way too optimistic, that would give p2p a huuuuuuuuge market cap enough to hit top 50 or something which is kinda over optimistic IMO
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:20:06 AM

I believe that sooner or later, the P2PS project will come to boost in the crypto currency community. That more people will come to know and see that potential it have, as well as, more investors will engage and invest to this great project. I know that nowadays, more projects with different concepts, ideas, goals have been occur in the  world where crypto currency exist. But this P2PS will surely now left behind. I will be looking forward to this project and continue to support this to greatly help the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:47:52 AM

It looks like a good project.

One simple question here , how to acquire the tokens I bought with ETH personal wallet, need I do something to get my P2PS Tokens? Thanks.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:10:34 AM

Not doing the traditional banking is a great relieve , that is one of the reasons people ran into crypto world. The hardwork  your team is putting into this, shows hard word , concern for members and a great need to succeed. The team is also filled with experts in their own rights. If this comes out right then it will be nice. Following this thread for updates
The project is aim at increasing the security of investors and individuals funds and am sure they are giving people that feeling right now with their steady updates and really great response, this shows how the team operates always making sure that the project is priority right now

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:31:20 AM

Question to OP.
Inasmuch as your project is about security matters, what do you think about quantum computing?
Might this technology affect blockchain industry and how? One can see some devs have been aware of it already.
I think it's too early to think about such equipment. If there are not enough such computers, then this is not blockchain, but if they are all like smartphones now, then the network performance will simply increase.

Hi, my friend, I'm afraid you're not fully acknowledged about quantum computing technology.
Nowadays some of blockchain projects have already put on considering cap on and are very serious of potential threats and opportunities of quantum computing.
feeltun

Activity: 1037
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:26:30 AM

I am familiar with the Internet of Things  and I know that now basically the Internet is not protected. Any hacker can interfere with the operation of the nuclear power plant or hospital. The project is very necessary now. Good luck!

Hello again dear Pokesoul,

Greetings,

Thank you for your observation and your encouraging words.

Just about 10 days ago two of the prominent digital marketing experts from New York, in conversation with our CEO, mentioned that our secure platform should be used for wallets as well with all the hacking thats happening. We hope our tech team explores all possibilities. Look at all the exchanges being hacked. Disappointing isnt it?

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Thanks for communication. It's nice when the team communicates with the community. Hacked exchanges are evidence that our money is in danger. I hope your project will save our money.

Hello and greetings dear Pokesoul,

We reiterate that the reason we believe and the experts also have conviction in our belief is because there is no interference from any third party thereby bringing down the chances for hacking to near zero. If you think your money is safe anywhere please think deeper. You money as of now is not safe in your wallets or exchanges because of all the hacking taking place and if you try to put them in banks, there seems to be a greater risk of it vanishing due to "bail in". Heard of it? As the people from India and they will tell you this is for real. LOL. But on a serious note, no, this is not a laughing matter.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

That's right. Indian experience shows that governments do not have any guards and can at any time deprive you of money.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

Is there a limit share of post in Facebook campaign per day?
Glad to have a project with a very active members, it helps the community grow faster if you are able to answer all the needs of the people.

Jedie22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:01:34 AM

PRESS RELEASE.

Crypto Currency Heavyweight and Expert on Blockchain-backed Firms David Drake Joins P2PS Advisory Board

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/crypto-currency-heavyweight-and-expert-on-blockchainbacked-firms-david-drake-joins-p2ps-advisory-board-448384.php

Please don’t forget to click the like button and share it on your social media channels.

Kindly also request others to ‘share’ it and ‘like’ it too!

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Another milestone achieved for the project and the community of p2ps. Keep rocking guys. We will all travel to the moon together.

Yet another accomplishment for P2Ps. this is why everyone is talking about P2Ps now, i keep on seeing on my news feed in twitter about P2Ps how the project is very special and very great to promote which I also say to them that the project has a great potential of becoming successful because of the team members that are always updating the status of the project and always keeping the members of the community updated and they are always considering the community's opinion to the project so it will be more presentable and great in the future.

You're right dude, as the time passes by this project become popular gaining more users and convincing many investors. I also been part on the their twitter as a follower to be always updated on their different features on their project. Also, I'm amazed on this project that they expanding the platform to a new infrastructure on the blockchain technology to offer a broader range of financial products.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:59:27 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.
That is an awesome news from your CEO for sure! Spot on! Yes, security measures enforced and account protection is always prioritise in all traders plan when seeking for an exchange or wallet as long as money is concerned. So far i have come across many exchange platforms in the market but only P2PS has won my sincere trust and confidence in their project. Good Luck guys!

Hello again dear Probablylikely,

Greetings,

Thank you for your observation, your conviction in our project and your encouraging words.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:01:39 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.
That is an awesome news from your CEO for sure! Spot on! Yes, security measures enforced and account protection is always prioritise in all traders plan when seeking for an exchange or wallet as long as money is concerned. So far i have come across many exchange platforms in the market but only P2PS has won my sincere trust and confidence in their project. Good Luck guys!

I have a same trust feelings on this project because a peer 2 peer technology already works fine, for example at utorrent.

Hello dear kyxap,

Greetings,

Thank you for your observation, your reiteration of Probablylikely's conviction in our project and your kind words.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:05:47 AM

P2P, Why did you choose this name to called your project instead of picking up an unique one, Because this term use worldwide to refer to different things. If anyone type this word in google will not get your website first.

Hello dear negancoin,

Greetings,

Thank you for your observation, and your query.

There are many reasons associated with that decision. One of the things that were considered is the association of the project goal with the name, and the other was being synonymous with the foundations first ICO offering other than the fact that we are a pure P2P, secure & interference-free platform. Hope that answers your question.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:07:42 AM

Maybe he wanted to use something that is relatable by people, people are used to know what p2p is so maybe that's the basic idea for that.

Hello dear KickItDown,

Greetings,

True and many people know P2P as being peer to peer already.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

vivavivu

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:37:51 AM

Is there a limit share of post in Facebook campaign per day?
Glad to have a project with a very active members, it helps the community grow faster if you are able to answer all the needs of the people.
Keep your support on your personal facebook, fanpage and some group relate crypto currency, but beware of spam rule on facebook, dont post over same 3 post about P2PS project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: