Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope 2018 will be an awesome year for cryptoworld and especially BTC !!  (Read 1367 times)
warrenbuffet786a (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:26:05 PM

I hope 2018 will be an awesome year for cryptoworld and especially BTC !! BTC should be over 15,000 $ next year  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SashaAbraham

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:55:05 AM

I hope 2018 will be an awesome year for cryptoworld and especially BTC !! BTC should be over 15,000 $ next year  Smiley

Thats cool, my friend! Let's have a drink while we are waiting for that momentous thing.
Bestcoin-fan

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:32:20 AM

I hope 2018 will be an awesome year for cryptoworld and especially BTC !! BTC should be over 15,000 $ next year  Smiley
As I've been saying constantly, LORD, Bless the Bitcoin!

Look, the GOD has saved the Bitcoin from so a serious threat - I mean those stupid greedy b2xers!

And as it's turned out recently, I was absolutely right (see details in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303869 )  when I was saying about them as of
... deceitful,  greedy,  incompetent,  irresponsible idiots from B2X (sorry for some harshness) are really endangering the Bitcoin...

A couple of quotes from some legendary great crypto true authorities:

Charlie Lee [LTC] :
Thank God people came to their senses and abandoned SegWit2x last week.

Cheers to all the Bitcoin developers for keeping the network safe and secure throughout the years! https://t.co/4YgPev073W

Here's the final tally of the Segwit2x rushed hardfork bugs:

1. Fork block was off by 1 block.

2. Miners were not told to update config file to mine larger blocks.

3. Variable accessed before init resulting in not able to mine bug blocks.

SMH. Have we learned our lesson yet? https://t.co/SxmiBwCmrw

Tuur Demeester :

Shocker: the B2X project (endorsed by Bitcoin's largest startups) had several critical bugs as a result of incompetence and lax review standards. Hope this inspires reflection and a renewed appreciation for core devs with proof of competence.

Peter Todd:

tl;dr: @jgarzik's 2x HF just failed due to an off-by-one error, w/ the root cause being the idiotic "activation block must be >1MB" HF logic (already failed before in a similar way on testnet).

Fact is, no competent devs worked on 2x, b/c competent devs know it's a dumb idea.

Donate BTC: 1EeAXetny8pdoAZ4gyhDwnoMUxoTNGyKSz
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:52:39 PM

Well, I am sure that many of us are waiting for a huge dip early next year, not for any negative reasons but just to buy back and then the trip to $15000 is ready to go. I personally need that dip badly because of what happened last Sunday. Anyway, we shall expect more bigger storms for bitcoin next year, because I am quite sure that Roger Ver will never surrender his Bitcoin jEsus ambition.
warrenbuffet786a (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:57:19 PM

Lol you mean Bitcash jesus roger ver ...I will buy some btc on the next dip hopefully !
harrypotter23

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

Im also hoping that bitcoin would reach super sky high. Especially before this month ends
Sophiea

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

I really hope so.. that this will come true because I'm excited to earn big by using bitcoin, I wish in 2018 its price will get high. Wink
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:17:17 PM

We have seen the great development of Bitcoin in 2017 and the slump in the gold market this year. I think people will be more inclined to buy Bitcoin as it is a well known digital medium and will be considered as the most valuable asset.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:18:33 PM

I really hope so.. that this will come true because I'm excited to earn big by using bitcoin, I wish in 2018 its price will get high. Wink

Everyone is hoping that each year the price of BTC grows and the portfolio values also grow along with it. Also the other altcoin grows along with it and most important the countries make it a legal in their country without which it would be difficult for btc to grow and adopt by the masses.

warrenbuffet786a (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:29:07 PM

If countries start legalizing it then the cryptoworld for sure will explode, but we will get there. I hate bank transfers which sometimes take days to transfer overseas, Crytpo is the solution for all these problems.
vannhart

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

Yes let's hope for some nice dips followed by news ATHs !  Grin
warrenbuffet786a (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:59:50 PM

Agree I hope we are still early adapters in this cryptoworld  Smiley
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:03:13 PM

If countries start legalizing it then the cryptoworld for sure will explode, but we will get there. I hate bank transfers which sometimes take days to transfer overseas, Crytpo is the solution for all these problems.

How blindly you are think that in positive way but the these political minded corporates will use the bitcoin and then they will give more fees to transfer the fund what you are seeing now. Bitcoin regulates with the financial rules you will face failure for sure.
Cryptos should be taken like accepting how Japanese done with that adoption bitcoin as legal. European shit corporates will give bad work on it, that should not happen.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:15:37 PM

Thats what everyone wish for.Bitcoin success is also our success.Prayers were one of the  reason why things keep fallin into places even if we are facing many circumstances,those greediness of others has ended and expect alot more but we are all hoping that we can conquer it all and hopefully next year would be a great year for all of us.For everyone who keep on praying bitcoin success lets continue doing it so that we could take away every schemes of other people who wanted to take bitcoins place.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1290

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

it will be.
with all the new markets that are opening for bitcoin, the doors are opening to a whole new group of people who never knew about bitcoin before this or even if they knew, they were scared because it seemed strange. now it will look as it should, a solid currency to buy and invest in.
all that fresh money that is going to come in bitcoin will help the growth a lot. hopefully we see more adoption among merchants on top of the price rise. $15k will be a start.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:36:03 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 03:32:39 PM by Palider

Of course. Because the bitcoins and the crypto will reign upon payment. This will also be the main source of income. So let's get ready because we
will receive more benefits over the next few years. We are lucky because we were the first to know it. We are the first people to enjoy the
blessings of bitcoins and cryptos.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

A lot happen in 2017. We got bitcoin price raise from 1000$ to 7500$ and we got 2 soft forks and as a result got Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. A lot of altcoins and ICO were introduce this year. Many countries accepted bitcoin as a legal currency and many existing and new countries accepted bitcoins this   Year . 2018 will take all the growth from the current year and move it one step ahead. Time will proof if 2018 is the best year or now, but for now 2017 is the best year for bitcoins.
myangm

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

You are right. The IFO will be more and more. And they are all depend on BTC. WTF.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:53:10 PM

I am also excited about 2018 because privacy and personal data protection regulation. ((EU) 2016/679) definitely a landmark at cyberspace.

Patent1number: ****-****
warrenbuffet786a (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

I moved away from stocks into crypto world this year as I had a very bad time(losses) there. hope to make some money back , Iam already up as I only stuck with the top coin BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: