Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Giveaway] | EOS GOLD - EOSG | Wide Community Adopting EOS  (Read 13881 times)
EOS Gold (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:09:31 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 09:35:18 AM by EOS Gold

Hi dolores13

On completion of our first Airdrop we sent 1% of our founder's tokens to EtherDelta.  As per our website, and our previous tweets, we are selling tokens in order to fund marketing of our coin. That said, the amount we put up for sale on EtherDelta was less than $100. Whoever is dumping tokens is doing so for obvious reasons, more than likely because they used 100 + email addresses to get eg. 4 000 000 EOSG, and stand to actually gain from selling all of them even at this price.  The amount we put up for sale is also negligible compared to the volume still happening on EtherDelta already.

Our next target is a listing on Mercatox which costs roughly 0.35 BTC, which we are paying out of our own pockets as you can see there has not even been 0.35BTC in trades on Etherdelta so far. (As, as you say, it has been less than 48 hours since it was listed.)

From there we will move onto the other exchanges.

In case you are not aware, Bitrex charges a fee of around $5000 for compliance (last we checked, possibly higher now) and will list most tokens that get through the compliance check on their exchange. If you are unaware of this we suggest Googling it.

The amount of anger and FUD you are bringing to this thread points towards some personal issue.

We understand that you may have been burnt in the past by other airdrops or scam coins, but please leave your personal issues out of our thread where we have a number of excited and engaged community members who can see the value in our project.

Perhaps you have never heard of EOS, or have not bothered to even learn about it, or the huge potential for the launch of an EOS chain (the creators have EOS have already explicitly stated they will not even be launching their own chain) but we suggest you see their website for more information before wasting your time here or read our upcoming Whitepaper.

Based on your BTCTalk history, it is clear that you spend the majority of your time FUDing in a multitude of threads.

Yes, we are in a sensitive place with many ICO scams happening.

But the level of hate and anger you are bringing to this thread suggest some level of personal issue with our project. Please keep your posts on topic and relevant and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, provided you are able to keep your emotions in check.

We will gladly send you a personal update once we have been listed on Bitrex and you are more than welcome to see for yourself.

To everyone else awaiting news, our Mercatox listing is currently being processed after which we will be posting our next update!

Thank you.

- EOSG Team

Classic move LOL, you're trying to make me the bad person here  Shocked , anyone with brain and 2 minutes reading will figure out this scam token had nothing to do with original EOS token of Dan larimer (Bts, Steem) .
About my post history, all coins/tokens i said was scam, their devs scammed everyone and runaway with money or ended by huge dump.
Bittrex is not amateurish exchange, they list only real coins with real project, so keep your $5k (if its true  Tongue) in your pocket.
Good luck with dumping.., again sorry.. selling on EtherDelta.

You are 100% right - we are not affiliated directly with EOS and anyone could easily figure that out because it is clearly listed on our site in the FAQ.

You are 100% incorrect as well in saying that the project has nothing to do with EOS - EOS is open source software, which means anyone can launch their own chain using the software, which is exactly what we will be doing.

Please see here: https://eos.io/faq.html

Quote: 'As block.one will not configure and/or launch any EOS Platform, block.one will have no control over when, how or whether the EOS.IO Software is adopted or implemented, or how, when or whether the EOS Platform is launched. As such, you should not expect and there is no guarantee that you will receive any other cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future.'

The only classic move here is that for someone who claims some clairvoyant ability to tell what cryptocurrencies are scams or not, you  seems to have no understanding of the EOS project or what we are trying to accomplish launching our own chain by using the EOS software.

I suggest you stop being salty about all of the scam coins that have ripped you off in the past and instead sign up for our second AirDrop when it comes out where you will get a large amount of EOSGold without paying a cent which will more than likely rise in value once we are listed at popular exchanges. I am sorry that us offering free coins to our community offends you so much.

Good luck with your FUD's I am sure the community really appreciates it Smiley

Guys, when will you list on major exchanges?

You can currently trade EOSG on EtherDelta and are in the process of being listed with Mercatox - please check back soon for more updates and upcoming exchanges in the works!

We understand that you may have been burnt in the past by other airdrops or scam coins, but please leave your personal issues out of our thread where we have a number of excited and engaged community members who can see the value in our project.

If this is a genuine project you should've called your project something genuine & unique, not chosen a name that every other scamcoin chooses (Eth Gold, NEO Gold etc.). Every single scamcoin has their developer in the thread going: "Please don't FUD, this is a genuine project", and a week later they've been 'hacked' and the coin is worthless.

If you really plan to develop this project, then I'd suggest:

1.) A community vote to change the name,
2.) You do away with the airdrop to all eth holders and rather burn those tokens / burn half and airdrop the other half to EOSGOLD holders.
3.) Show some sign of actual development
4.) Info on the team and developers. You website claims a 'small board of directors and two developers'. Who are these people?

Right now all you've done is added a competition to the EOS GOLD website. Well done - you know how to use a competition widget. People want to see developments related to the project, not more fluff. Right now there is absolutely NOTHING that distinguishes you from NEO GOLD or any other <insert color here> <bitcoin / eth / neo / eos> scam coin. You want community support? Do something to deserve it & I'll happily support you.

Thank you for the comments and suggestions.

1:  We will consider doing that. In the meantime, we believe, it is best to allow the airdroppers that do not believe in this project a chance to dump and sell their tokens over to some investors that would like to gain a larger stake in our network.  

2: The airdrop to ETH holders is one of the main ways EOSG is to become the most widely distributed EOS chain come next year.

3: It is still very early, and we agree, poeple should not purchase tokens, and rather claim FREE TOKENS through our airdrops.

4: They will reveal themselves soon enough.. Again, simply do not buy EOSG and keep your Free coins we airdropped.

About that last comment. Yes indeed, we would like strong supporters like you, after we have shown development. For now we simply want to distribute our tokens to as many holders as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mursikam

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:43 AM

this good airdrop because only member can join this airdrop, but i will ask when distribution of reward first airdrop, because i still waiting to join the second airdrop 
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:03:56 AM

When EOSG will be listed to other exchanges? I hope at last for IDEX, coinexchange, HitBTC  Roll Eyes
Bhejhaey

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:50:15 AM

Another eos gold 2nd opportunity
https://wn.nr/mDDEJZ
maptech

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:57:15 PM

good job
But need burn token
Big supply
Good luck  Smiley
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:57:36 PM

You are 100% right - we are not affiliated directly with EOS and anyone could easily figure that out because it is clearly listed on our site in the FAQ.

You are 100% incorrect as well in saying that the project has nothing to do with EOS - EOS is open source software, which means anyone can launch their own chain using the software, which is exactly what we will be doing.

Please see here: https://eos.io/faq.html

Quote: 'As block.one will not configure and/or launch any EOS Platform, block.one will have no control over when, how or whether the EOS.IO Software is adopted or implemented, or how, when or whether the EOS Platform is launched. As such, you should not expect and there is no guarantee that you will receive any other cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future.'

The only classic move here is that for someone who claims some clairvoyant ability to tell what cryptocurrencies are scams or not, you  seems to have no understanding of the EOS project or what we are trying to accomplish launching our own chain by using the EOS software.

I suggest you stop being salty about all of the scam coins that have ripped you off in the past and instead sign up for our second AirDrop when it comes out where you will get a large amount of EOSGold without paying a cent which will more than likely rise in value once we are listed at popular exchanges. I am sorry that us offering free coins to our community offends you so much.

Good luck with your FUD's I am sure the community really appreciates it Smiley

You talk and talk, write pages and pages if necessary , but does not change the fact that you made this token for short term moneygrab or should i say easy money, Facts does not lie and to prove it, anyone can check Etherdelta to see that you still dumping by thousands (dumping by 39876 tokens each time), also you hide the truth that you was dumping, sorry selling of ED until i pointed it in one of my comments and that pushed you to admit it in your previous statement.
The whole drama you making here about "got scammed in the past, ripped off " is just old trick to gain the trust of community and to gain more time to dump all tokens in your possession on every buy orders and when you finish you simply move to new token with new name and so on..
Bitcointalk community are not dumb as you think ,try hard next time or should i say next token Tongue.

Guess who is dumping by 39876 EOSG token each time  Roll Eyes

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

very strange... same amount selling every time (39876 tokens). What is this?  Huh
Alex250

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:05:55 PM

I do not understand how to participate in the Bounty?
Alex250

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

I do not understand how to participate in the Bounty?
Why does it open a link to the stock exchange, take part in the Bounty? tell me !!
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:11:48 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 07:17:04 PM by treepixel

very strange... same amount selling every time (39876 tokens). What is this?  Huh
It's maybe people selling their 40 000 bounty less the exchange/gas cost. Doesn't etherdelta take fees from the token if no eth is available?
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

I would like to explain that I have received 40,000 EOSGs in my wallet. thanks for your hard work and honest attitude. But now the price of coins is very cheap in etherdelta. Hopefully one day this coin goes to the moon

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:04:33 PM

we should not think of bittrex. that's one size too big now. ether delta is ok. then possibly other small exchanges that come to it.
The turnover has to be bigger. The dev answers here is ok. You do not always see something like that.
all people sell their 40000 token. They have to pay gas and they come to these 39876 tokens. I will keep this token.
the eos platform 2.0 could be a good project if the dev does not sell his token.
then demand will come and the price may consolidate. and later even rise.
there is a little more work in this token than in the other shitcoins.
we should give the dev a chance he should use then too
Daydream 61

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

we should not think of bittrex. that's one size too big now. ether delta is ok. then possibly other small exchanges that come to it.
The turnover has to be bigger. The dev answers here is ok. You do not always see something like that.
all people sell their 40000 token. They have to pay gas and they come to these 39876 tokens. I will keep this token.
the eos platform 2.0 could be a good project if the dev does not sell his token.

Cryptopia may be good for start. I am holding mine and would pleased to learn what extra value EOSG is capable to add compared to EOS. Can someone enlighten me?

I think that the dev will explain us here in the next 24 hours. if there is an answer from dev, the project is still active  Grin
BreadandButter

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

Gratitude, I received tokens...when is the next airdrop?
EOS Gold (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:14:28 PM

Thank you for the chance to prove ourselves.

Indeed..  We are currently in talks with Mercatox and we have sent our details to Etherdelta to add our symbol and details 'officially'.

Cryptopia may be good for start. I am holding mine and would pleased to learn what extra value EOSG is capable to add compared to EOS. Can someone enlighten me?

I think that the dev will explain us here in the next 24 hours. if there is an answer from dev, the project is still active  Grin

We will have a White Paper released this week and will keep the community updated with other news.

A lot of people managed to 'game' the first signup using multiple Gmail accounts.

We are currently working on a spam prevention method and other forms of verification before we hold the next drop.

The best is to keep an eye on the twitter as we will announce the next one in advance.
Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:33:14 PM

when there will be a second airdrop? I would like to join
Daydream 61

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:17:12 PM

Thank you for the chance to prove ourselves.

Indeed..  We are currently in talks with Mercatox and we have sent our details to Etherdelta to add our symbol and details 'officially'.

We will have a White Paper released this week and will keep the community updated with other news.

A lot of people managed to 'game' the first signup using multiple Gmail accounts.

We are currently working on a spam prevention method and other forms of verification before we hold the next drop.

The best is to keep an eye on the twitter as we will announce the next one in advance.

Since I work a lot and can not always see online when the airdrop comes you can send me the token also like in my wallet.
this address can be seen in the profile.  Grin Grin  There you can also see that my tokens are still in my wallet and not at etherdelta
a lot of success with the project. good work = good money

Hodl the EOS GOLD TOKEN  HODL
digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:19:37 PM

I’ll bite sure why not Cheesy I like eos and I like gold so why not. Good luck team!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:20:33 AM

It's maybe people selling their 40 000 bounty less the exchange/gas cost. Doesn't etherdelta take fees from the token if no eth is available?

oh... so this 124 tokens its comissions from ED? So, we dont have reason for worry. Hope price will increace soon  Roll Eyes
zTheWolfz

Activity: 231
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:38:24 AM

There have been a few people expressing their concerns in this thread. I don't know what's going on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: